mixing hipp goodnight milk with aptamil hungry milk?

Reaction score
can i mix the two formulas together in the one bottle?
say 3oz of hipp goodnight milk with 4oz of aptamil?

You can mix them together, that's fine.

Just curious - what's goodnight milk?

its made by hipp and its a thicker type of milk, supposed to be given at bedtime to help baby sleep longer !
my babe didnt like it though so i thought i might mix it with his usual brand which is aptamil hungry milk. maybe then he might drink it!

its made by hipp and its a thicker type of milk, supposed to be given at bedtime to help baby sleep longer !
my babe didnt like it though so i thought i might mix it with his usual brand which is aptamil hungry milk. maybe then he might drink it!

That's what I figured - Isn't that sort of what hungry milk is too though? a bit thicker so they stay full longer? Can't imagine there's much of a difference and I'd also doubt it works all that well to help baby sleep better. Since you already got some, I'd go ahead and mic them until it's gone, but if your lo doesn't like then I wouldn't bother with it. We have nothing like either of those formulas in the US (except for one kind that's thickened for frequent spit up), sounds like just a gimic to me :shrug:

That's what I figured - Isn't that sort of what hungry milk is too though? a bit thicker so they stay full longer? Can't imagine there's much of a difference and I'd also doubt it works all that well to help baby sleep better. Since you already got some, I'd go ahead and mic them until it's gone, but if your lo doesn't like then I wouldn't bother with it. We have nothing like either of those formulas in the US (except for one kind that's thickened for frequent spit up), sounds like just a gimic to me :shrug:

thanks! i just wasnt sure about mixing two different brands.

i think it could help, thats if he drinks it though! il try it tonight

Mixing formula is fine if your lo will drink it.

I've gotten alot of similac advance for free, and she drinks it fine, but i notice her daily poops turn into every other day poops. I also got alot of enfamil newborn from the hospital, but she would have really loose stool. If i don't have just similac sensitive, i mix those other two, and she is perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->