mmc at dating scan?

BabyBubbles

Expecting number 2!
Reaction score
Had 12 week scan today and there was no baby or yolk sac just gestational sac. I have to go back in a week to see if there's been any growth, if not then it's a medical mc for me. Life is so cruel, I've had constant sickness and tiredness, was such a shock. I'm not holding out much hope that there will have been any progress next week. How do you find the strength to keep trying when you have such bad luck??

I'm so sorry the scan did not go well hun :hugs: xxx

life is cruel hun...... i found out at same time in november MMC.. my baby had stopped growing at 8 weeks 5 days..:((

still makes so sad but need to think positive.. it will be your time

hugs hunx

Oh babybubbles I'm so sorry to hear this. Wish there was something we could do.

So sorry you are going through this. It's almost exactly what happened with my first mmc. All I can say to you is to take things one day at a time and be kind to yourself. One day you will feel strong enough to try again. Hugs to you xx

So sorry Hun, I will be praying and have everything cross that everything will be okay & when next week comes your little bean has grown xXx

I'm so sorry babybubbles xx

Ahww hun I'm so sorry :( take as much time as you need to grieve and heal before you try again, you will have your perfect rainbow baby <3

I am so sorry to have read this today. Thinking of you x

Also my cousin had a mc at 7 weeks, and then miscarried twins at 8 weeks - this was in a row. She found the strength to try again and now has a beautiful baby boy born before Christmas. You'll find the strength again :hugs:

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I know words can't heal your wounds but I hope that you feel some support from everyone on here.
One day at a time. It isn't easy. But somehow, we find a way to manage. Thinking of you xxx

Im so sorry Hun fingers crossed for next week for you xx

Awww baby bubbles I'm so sorry. Words cannot describe. It will be difficult to be strong but your strength as a mother will get you through and you will get another angel. Promise xo

So sorry to hear about this :( I think you'll find the strength somewhere because you know that it's worth it. Maybe take a few months out or how ever long you need away from ttc/pregnancy everything and have a think about it and time to recover xx

I am really sorry and I am in a similar boat only I have had spotting for a week now and went for a scan on Thursday they could not see much so had an internal scan yesterday which showed a baby measuring 6 weeks no heartbeat (she did say at that size there would be none) but I know I should be at least 8 weeks or 9 weeks tomorrow so now I am waiting for a rescan next Friday.

I am bleeding a little more so could very well MC myself now I do not want it to happen, but if it is I am hoping it happens quickly :cry:

So sorry to read this hun. Thinking of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->