MMR vaccine

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
I know there have been a few threads on this... I'm just wondering if your baby got the vaccine? I'm still debating with myself and reading on it... :dohh: Not sure if I want Josh to get it.

What are your reasons for not wanting it? If it is because of the autism thing rest assured there is no link between the MMR and autism. There was only one fulty study that brought on all the hype but there has been tonnes and tonnes of research demonstrating no link at all.

Byron will get the MMR. I had wanted to get the injections done separately because it's my feeling they, in general, get given too many together and too young overloading the immune system. I've heard it's around £70 an injection though so we can't stretch to that.

I'm getting it for Colton.

Although, I'm with PeanutBean, and think at their 12mo appointment they normally get too many shots. But, Coltons doctor agreed to do half at 12mo, and half at 15mo. So, they are not all at once.

Charlie had it and this one will as well.

I was going to say the same as Peanutbean hun. There has been no concrete proof that there is any link between the MMR and autism.:hugs:

I would rather her have it that get one of the illnesses it prevents. Simple as. :) x

What are your reasons for not wanting it? If it is because of the autism thing rest assured there is no link between the MMR and autism. There was only one fulty study that brought on all the hype but there has been tonnes and tonnes of research demonstrating no link at all.

Byron will get the MMR. I had wanted to get the injections done separately because it's my feeling they, in general, get given too many together and too young overloading the immune system. I've heard it's around £70 an injection though so we can't stretch to that.

This is the reason why I don't want Josh to get it, I think so many vaccines in his body at the same time is really harsh !!! I didn't know you could get them done separately.. I guess I'll have to speak with the clinic we go to, thanks!

Kieran has had and paige will def be having it as there is alot of cases of measles at the moment in the UK x

Hannah will get it as well. As some of the others have said there is no concrete proof that it causes autism.

Yes, Lola will get it.

I also didn't know you can get it done separately! I'll definitely ask her pediatricien to do it that way...

My elder two had it and so shall Sam. No probs here. x

We are going to see if we can get them done separately first but if not then Hannah will get the MMR

maddi will be having the jabs separately, with a private GP (costs about £260)

I think we are going to pay and get Livvy's done separately x

just ask jess sometimes they are nice and do them a week or two apart, i didn't want kacy to get her's but as she seen me lots she said she would do them a week apart, she had a cold as well and only little, kira will be having it too.

We're going to have lilys done seperately too hun. x

Kaya will not be having it as I'm concerned about childhood diseases being pushed into adolescence when they are much more serious, if she want's to get it when she's older that'd be fine. But then Kaya has only had the 5-in-1 and that's it for a variety of reasons. There's a really good book called The Truth About Vaccines if you want an alternative view to what all the governments are saying.

All 3 of mine have had/are in the process of having the jabs separately costs about £100 per jab privately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->