MMR vaccine

Cormack will be having it too. I've done a fair bit of research into it and I'm quite happy. I spoke to a Professor who sits on the board that decides which vaccines are offered by the NHS. He told me that he'd given it to his children too.

Liam had it, with no problems. Good thing too...we just had a case of measles in the ER, I could've brought that home to him:shock:

Dan got it and Dec will be getting his within the next 2 weeks xx

jack is my 4th & he will be having it , all my other 3 kids had it & they have all been fine . xx

All my 5 have had the MMR without problems :)

i dont want to freak anyone out but when i was at college my friend had a little brother and he had the MMR jab and then two days later he died in his sleep, there was nothing wrong with him or anything and they have tryed to say it was cot death but my friend and her family are convienced that it was the MMR jab, they are still trying to find some proof that it was the MMR jab, now i dont know and when jack is old enough he will be getting the MMR jab but i look at it as i had it when i was little and i was ok so jack will have it to,

Savannah will be getting it, no questions.

Yes course. Dont see why wouldnt want to give them it really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->