• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Yay it worked, your tickers look fab :hugs:

It is lovely to have good news on here - hopefully it gives hope to all the other ladies too. We've had lots of really positive news lately which is excellent!

Hello ladies! I had my OB appt and I am thrilled to tell you that today we saw a very strong heartbeat!!! I cant tell you how relieved and excited I am! According to my LMP I am 7 weeks today and the baby measured 7w1d, so right on target. My Dr gave me a due date of 9/21/11. Yay, I am so, so happy! Thanks again to you guys for your encouraging words. I look forward to sharing more of the pregnancy with you all!

So pleased for you hun!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup:

Hi Amandalucsmom, congrats on seeing the HB hun, fabulous news!! xx

Thanks so much! I am just so excited! I hadn't realized how guarded I was being until I saw that little flicker of a heartbeat! Its crazy, I feel so confident with everything going well now. I have been on cloud nine all day! I keep joking with hubby that he is going to be a Daddy again and that I need to relax because I am busy creating life over here. He is really laid back and doesn't so tons of emotion over things, but I can tell he is super relieved as well.
OK, on to work on the picture now. Thanks again for the congratulations!

OK, so my picture is there. Hi, that's me and my family! Looks like I need 5 posts to add a ticker and it says I have only made one posts. I know this sounds like a silly question, but what counts as a post? I've commented more than once.

Hiya!! Great photo!!:thumbup::thumbup:

The post count sometimes takes a little while to catch up . . . also I'm not sure that posts in here would show on your counter - but they do count towards what you can do, if you get me? Maybe try to pop a ticker on and see if it lets you?

Oh and I'm so pleased that you're feeling so excited and positive, that really is great! How are you feeling? I had awful morning sickness with Oliver (and with the pregnancy I lost). I wonder how I'll cope when it comes to our next baby as it was such hard work and thats when I could put my feet up whenever I wanted and take it easy :haha:

Hey everyone, it's Dae here from the molar forum (Stacey). Thought I would come over here since I am soon to be TTC, good to see some names I recognise on here!!!
xxx

Hi anidae! :hugs:Welcome:) when can u ttc again Hun? I can in March! Very eager to as well!:happydance:

Sarah, I feel pretty good. No morning sickness, didn't have it with either of my previous pregnancies either. Sometimes I wish I did so I knew things were going well. I bounce between starving and feeling disgustingly full and am pretty tired in the afternoons and evenings. I really have no motivation to do anything past 5:00. I'm really lucky that Luc is a very independent child and plays solo quite a bit. He has had a bad cold for over a week now (very clingy and needy), so that has been trying. I do miss how easy the first pregnancy was, I napped twice a day towards the end!

Hello Stacey, welcome! Good luck ttc! I hope it happens quickly for you!

Dan, I see you will go for your gender scan soon and on Valentines day, too! How exciting! Do you have any gut feelings as to what you are having? Do you have people telling you that you look like you are carrying a boy or girl? I look forward to hearing what you have in there!

Hiya!! Great photo!!:thumbup::thumbup:

The post count sometimes takes a little while to catch up . . . also I'm not sure that posts in here would show on your counter - but they do count towards what you can do, if you get me? Maybe try to pop a ticker on and see if it lets you?

So, I went and posted and into and on a few more threads to bump up my post count. I guess replies dont count as posts. Anyway, now I'm having trouble with the ticker, ugh! I went to Lilypie and created one, copied and pasted the code and entered it, but no luck. I auume I am supposed to put it in as HTML? I'll keep trying. Thanks for your help!

Hello Anidae :hug:

Hello Anidae! Great news that you can TTC soon!!!

Amandalucsmom yay for the ticker! When is Luc's Birthday? Is he a May baby?

Hello Anidae! Great news that you can TTC soon!!!

Amandalucsmom yay for the ticker! When is Luc's Birthday? Is he a May baby?

No, his birthday is June 12. I was wondering the same thing you are when i read that Oliver is 8 months old. When is his birthday?

May 8th :) I can't believe he's going to be one soon . . . its gone sooooo fast!!

May 8th :) I can't believe he's going to be one soon . . . its gone sooooo fast!!

It certainly does! I look at Luc and wonder where the time has gone all the time. Yesterday he told me "Mommy, I love you so much!" I melted!

Just wanted to let all my special ladies know I got engaged today!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"