Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Wooo cant wait for tomorrow! It's my birthday (ill be the grand old age of 26) and it will be exactly 100 days till peanut is due! :happydance:

Yay Clo - Happy Birthday for tomorrow!!! Wow 100 days!! I found the last tri went soooo fast but I alsolutely loved it :) I really loved feeling very pregnant, haha! When do you finish work?

Wooo cant wait for tomorrow! It's my birthday (ill be the grand old age of 26) and it will be exactly 100 days till peanut is due! :happydance:

Happy Birthday, Clo! I agree with Sarah, that third trimester does go by quickly! I, too loved being pregnant and by the time came around to induce with Luc (I was a week overdue with no signs of impending labor) I just wanted to keep him safely inside my belly, all to myself!

Thanku ladies:) I'm so happy Ill have to put up a pik of my ring:) happy bday clo!!!!! Xo

Thanks ladies :)

Sarah - I'm planning to finish work 15 April so a while to go yet but I'm sure it will fly by!

Aww Jamaris mummy, id love to see a pic of ur engagement ring :) xxx

Clo - Happy Birthday!! :cake: :happydance: :cake: :happydance:

Jamari's Mummy I want to see the ring!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

AmandaLucsMom Oliver was a week early and took me completely by suprise as everyone said first babies are always late! I had a very easy fast labour though and I never really had time to think about what was happening :haha:

Jamaris, I want to see that ring, too!

Sarah, maybe not have a clue was a good thing! I was sooooo against being induced, but it turned out to be a great thing for me. I secretly hope for the same scenario. I dont do well with pain, so getting drugs ASAP was a nice thing. It really was a very easy labor (12 hrs) and I only pushed for 20 mins!

Jamaris, I want to see that ring, too!

Sarah, maybe not have a clue was a good thing! I was sooooo against being induced, but it turned out to be a great thing for me. I secretly hope for the same scenario. I dont do well with pain, so getting drugs ASAP was a nice thing. It really was a very easy labor (12 hrs) and I only pushed for 20 mins!

I think you're right about not having a clue :haha:

I had a really easy time compared to a lot of ladies, I only had gas and air for pain relief and my labour was 8 hours from my waters breaking and my first contraction to birth. I was pushing for 2 hours though which was haard work!! The best thing for me was that we got to go home the same day! I have my birth story on here somewhere, I'll find it for you :)

Here you go if anyone fancies a read:
https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...8804-arrival-oliver-positive-birth-story.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...8804-arrival-oliver-positive-birth-story.html

Wow, you did have a great delivery! Oliver is such a sweet looking newborn! After looking back at that I bet you really feel like time has flown by now!
Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading!

Wow, you did have a great delivery! Oliver is such a sweet looking newborn! After looking back at that I bet you really feel like time has flown by now!

I just read it back and OMG, it really brings it back! I can't believe I turned down a cup of tea afterwards though, I'd forgotten about that :haha: In some ways it feels like yesterday, but in others its like so long ago!! Im glad you enjoyed it :)

I just read it back and OMG, it really brings it back! I can't believe I turned down a cup of tea afterwards though, I'd forgotten about that :haha: In some ways it feels like yesterday, but in others its like so long ago!! Im glad you enjoyed it :)

It actually made me relive my own labor! Mine was so uneventful compared to yours! I was able to get most of the way through with only one dose Stadol, but once those contractions started coming quickly I was ready for the epidural! I don't tolerate pain well! I had oxygen the entire time, but I dont think they give gas here in the US. I was tasting the oxygen for days after, yuck!

Ahhh Gas and Air is amazing, haha!

How is everyone? I hope you're all doing well! :hugs:

Ahhh Gas and Air is amazing, haha!

How is everyone? I hope you're all doing well! :hugs:

Haha yup! When I went in to deliver Frazer I asked if I could take the gas and air home lol!

I'm doing well thanks hun. Hope everyone else is too! :) xxx

:flower:hi girls!

well..the countdown has started for me...
16 days until we can start ttc!! im sooo very excited..im hoping this engagement has bought us luck..and is a sign of good things to come!
My sister in law announced to me and my partner yesterday that she is expecting, no one else knows, her and my brother decided to tell us first due to what we went through with Jamari..I thought that was sweet and I am soo happy for them.
I just want one of my own now!!!! wish me luck:) any further advice anyone can give me before we start dtd I would appreciate! lol..:happydance:

how are our rainbow babies doing?

Sarah- i LOVED your birth story, just gorgeous:hugs: thanks for sharing!!

Wow, not long now Jamaris Mummy!:yipee:
You've done so well waiting patiently, you deserve a super quick BFP!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back