Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Thanks ladies! I'm so excited that march isn't far away! And no Sarah my partner Trumaine isn't on vitamins but we are thinking of getting him some why would u recommend? Congratulations clo on ur milestone, that is amazing news but I'm sure comes with it it's mixed emotions. How's bub doing Hun? Sarah again u r amazing for thinking of the list! My details are as follows pmp diagnosed aug 2010, able to ttc march 2011 after 6 months waiting. Is that all the info u need? Xo:hugs:

So far so good I think! Baby has been kicking away lots this week :) xxx

Clo :hugs: thats a big milestone, I completely see how it would be bitter sweet :hugs: Are you enjoying your pregnancy?

JamarisMummy I have updated the first post with your info! Steve took vitamins, the pre natal ones for men. I think the most important ones are vit C and zinc . . . good for mobility :)

Sarahwoo you will have to give me the name of your business havent decided on chair covers and everything else fiance thinks theres loads of time!! Men!!

Clo congratulations on your big milestone im so sorry again, got to the due date of my 1st baby last sunday and have been such a mess all weekend i hope it wasnt to hard on you.

Mine would be BFP August 2010 diagnose CMP October 2010. TTC again July 2011!!

Hope everyone else is ok thanks for all your support xxx

Clo thats amazing news that bubby is going well, congratualtions:) and thanks sarah he is taking vitamin c but will look into the zinc! thankyou:) jamari's due date is next wednesday the 26th:cry: im dreading it...maybe after that day i will like its okay to move on..ttc in march will definately help i hope february flies! only 9 days left of january and counting..:hugs: to everyone hows everyone doing? xx

quick quesstion does anyone know how i can remove my unsuccessful ticker?

Jamari's Mummy :hugs: Next week will be hard, but Jamari wouldn't want you to be sad :hugs:

I see you removed your ticker . . . . do you want me to talk you through putting a new one on?

I am enjoying this pregnancy Sarah but at the same time I am constantly expecting something to go wrong, even tho I know this is a normal pregnancy and not molar. It will be v-day 2moro tho!!! Never thought we would get this far!

We have been brave and started buying a few bits for baby now tho. We've bought the pram and some nappies lol.

We already had a cot, car seat, baby bath, steraliser, some clothes and a few other bits that we had bought for Frazer last time tho so not got too much more to buy. It's quite sad, my father in law had just collected that cot when we found out Frazer heart had stopped beating :-( but I'm pleased that Frazers brother or sister will get to use it.

Dandini - no need to apologise, I hope the day wasn't too hard on you xxx

Jamari's mummy - I hope Wednesday is a gentle day for you. You should try and do something nice and treat yourself cuz Sarah's right, Jamari wouldn't want you to be sad *hugs* but at the same time, it is ok to feel sad xxxxxxxx

Hope you are all well x x x

Jamari's Mummy: this should do the trick :)

So you get your code from Lilipie www.lilypie.com

Then on here (this is how i do it, there might be easier ways :haha:)

Click on your name - where is says 'Welcome' and your name in the top right hand (as yo look at the screen) corner

You should have your profile up - it will say your name in big writing, and then under that there is a purple band which says 'send message' under your name. Look along the band to the other side and it says 'customise profile'

There will be lots of options down the left hand side - click on 'edit signature'

Take your lilipie thingy (you want the IMG one) and pop it in the box

That should work!

Sorry if its a bit basic :haha:

Another thing it took me a while to discover but which is really good is the 'list subscriptions' page which you can get to from your profile page, it lists all the threads you've posted on and puts them to the top when they get new posts :)

Clo I'm glad you're doing well! Its great that you've started to buy things :) I waited until after my 20 week scan too. Once I had started though I couldn't stop :haha: What pram did you go for? 24 weeks tomorrow! Thats fantastic! :happydance:

Jamari's Mummy Clo is right - it is sooo okay to be sad, but make sure that you have so much hope too :hugs:

We got the mamas and papas pliko pramette cityscape. It's the one we were gona get last time cuz its pretty much the only one in our price range that will fit in our car boot!

We got a really good offer on boots.com. it had £71 off and also double points on top of the 10 points per pound u get when ur in the parenting club which meant that I got £40 worth of points too :)

We also got some bargains in the Asda baby event today lol got a baby bouncer, 10 items of clothing, 10 bibs, a breast pump and some nappies for just under £50. Was so exciting buying stuff but also so scary, especially as baby has been quite quiet today! Seems to be kicking more now tho xxx

:hugs:Sarah and Clo thankyou so much.
I am going to try and create my ticker now Sarah, just in time for Jamari's due date tomorrow:)
Rough night tonight.. just keep thinking, would I be in labour yet? Would he be here yet?:cry: Its just really hit me hard tonight that this is always going to be, this is my life, dealing with birthdays, due dates, christmas's, easters..forever Im going to have to miss him and forever Im going to be so lonely inside without him.
Sorry for my little rant, just needed to get a few things out I didnt want to unload on my oh.
Love to all our ladies:hugs:

Jamari's Mummy :hugs: bless you, I know its so hard honey :hugs:

I'll take another look at the ticker thing for you, I'm not sure where we are going wrong, I'm at my parents at the moment but I'll have a look when I get home later on. I'm rubbish at technical stuff :dohh:

X

So i just felt like posting tonight and asking a few questions that have popped into my mind today:) Today was my baby sons due date, it was tough..but with the support of you ladies I was able to survive it..dealt with it with hope, rather then sadness...i hope my lil man saw me smile for him today god knows Ive cried enough tears to fill an ocean since we were separated.
Anyways I was just thinking about the ladies who have gone on to fall pregnant again after a pmp..with the next pregnancy, when were dr's able to confirm for you that the pregnancy was not another pmp? At what stage/gestation? Also, a few days after we are allowed to ttc again we are going back to my oh's home town, where most of my friends live and becoz I dont see them often I know they will be up for a few drinks..Im more then happy not to drink at all while ttc, do you think this is a good idea? i know my oh might have a few coz his mates have organised a big day out with golf etc..I hope this doesnt affect anything..I worry about every little thing. I think about those women who I see smoking and drinking etc while pregnant who go on to have healthy babies and it makes no sense to me!
Anyway hope everyones going well:hugs:

Sending you :hug: today Jamaris mummy :hugs:

Huge :hugs: for you Kate :hugs:

Jamari would be so proud of you :hugs:

To answer your questions, I had a scan at six weeks and they were able to confirm at that point that it wasnt PMP. We saw the little heart beat and things too. I know some hospitals do the scan later that six weeks as that really is the earliest you can see the heartbeat, and quite often it can't be seen yet so you have to go back which obviously adds to your worry. At six weeks its an internal scan.

I don't think you should worry about having a couple of drinks, just enjoy yourself! We were on holiday for the week before I found out I was pregnant and since I was pretty sure I'd missed the right days and wasn't pregnant I had a drink most days that week!

Oliver and I both have horrible colds :( Oliver is starting to feel lot better and wants to play all the time bless him, and I feel absolutely shocking - its hard work!! Luckily Steve is off so he's been able to help out.

I hope you are all okay :hugs:

I almost don't want to say this cuz I know its not what you want to hear but they couldn't confirm mine wasn't a pmp until my 16 week blood test for downs/spinabiffida. I know my case was very rare but with Frazer, all my scans looked normal and there was no 'structural' sign that it was a pmp, just those atypical blood test results that they didn't understand.

Saying that, in most cases, having a scan at 6-8 weeks and seeing an embryo measuring what it should and with a heartbeat, will confirm that it is probably a normal healthy pregnancy.

xxx

Jamari's Mummy keep in mind too that you will be looked after really well when you fall pregnant again :hugs: and the hospital will understand that you are worried etc. The odds off mp/pmp happening to you again are so, so small. I was so worried about this too so I know its not easy for you not to worry but honestly sweetie, try to stay positive :hugs:

Thanku againladies:hugs:I will try n stat positive throughout the process! I guess I just worry coz I feel so damn unlucky it happened to me the first time I know if it happened again it would almost kill me! I hate how drs speak about odds with Jamari they said I had a less then 1% chance of having anything wrong then there was I just feel disheartened that I'm doomed for gloom with the things I want the most, ESP a healthy lil bub! Having said that Oliver is proof that dreams come true and Sarah u r such a massive inspiration, it's so amazing to think I can reach out to someone on the other side of the world and not have anyone here in my world who understands hAlf as much as you do! I do know a girl who went through the sane thing but she is such a different personality it's hard to connect! She did go on to have a healthy lil bub tho and is now pregnant again so that's inspiring also. My oh n I are literally counting down the days til we can try, :haha: Sarah how r u and lil Olly feeling? So sad to hear u r sick! There's not much worse then feeling so unwell. Is it winter there ATM? We are in the middle of summer here and it almost hit 50 degrees yesterday! It's dreadful! And to think this time next yr I might have a newborn! We def have to find somewhere with air con and a pool before then. Love to u all, I'm on my lunch break so best get back to work :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->