Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

lotte were in new work are you staying? We stayed at the night hotel just off time square. We didnt realise how close we were to time square on our first day as we went the wrong way down the street. New work is just amazing. I think we Will use any gift money from the wedding to go back. So jealous your going! He he! Xxx

So sorry it took so long to post this, but here it is!!

Attachments

• DSC_2779.jpg
    DSC_2779.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 5
thank you for sharing! Amazing to see. Hope that has helped somewhat to put your mind at rest. Xxx

Amazing. Massive congratulations! Hope you are feeling more at ease now xx

well first we changed a door way in out living room so we know have a corner! Woo! We want a door in the dining room and brick up our backdoor as it passes through out very narrow kitchen then plaster the dining room and kitchen and old door up..... Change few things round in the kitchen so we too have more work top! Then after that we move onto the garden and bathroom! He he! Im hoping Im pregnant when we start the garden so i can just watch. He he! We too started things to keep us busy. Not long for us now lotte xxx

You are busy! I better get pregnant soon or I'll have no money left!! All this renovation is flippin' expensive!

I was just thinking the other day how your ticker was almost down to a month! Let's hoe that month goes quickly...

lotte were in new work are you staying? We stayed at the night hotel just off time square. We didnt realise how close we were to time square on our first day as we went the wrong way down the street. New work is just amazing. I think we Will use any gift money from the wedding to go back. So jealous your going! He he! Xxx

We are staying on Lexington Ave, which I believe is very central. Where abouts did you stay?

Its only 12 days till we go now! (Let's forget about having to work for the first half of the trip!!)

We stayed at The Night hotel....o it was amazing! We done soooo much walking i was exhausted by the end of each day.

I cant believe my ticker is nearly on a month! Amazing! It will feel so good that ive finished that wait! (Even though im meant to wait to december...think id go nuts waiting that long!! hehe)

xxx

We stayed at The Night hotel....o it was amazing! We done soooo much walking i was exhausted by the end of each day.

I cant believe my ticker is nearly on a month! Amazing! It will feel so good that ive finished that wait! (Even though im meant to wait to december...think id go nuts waiting that long!! hehe)

xxx

Hope this last WTT month flies by hun!!! Closely follwed by a lovely BFP!!

well first we changed a door way in out living room so we know have a corner! Woo! We want a door in the dining room and brick up our backdoor as it passes through out very narrow kitchen then plaster the dining room and kitchen and old door up..... Change few things round in the kitchen so we too have more work top! Then after that we move onto the garden and bathroom! He he! Im hoping Im pregnant when we start the garden so i can just watch. He he! We too started things to keep us busy. Not long for us now lotte xxx

You are busy! I better get pregnant soon or I'll have no money left!! All this renovation is flippin' expensive!

Must be the season for it!

DH has had a week off, so we've also been busy with the power tools, tiles, paint and plaster lol!!

We are TTC again now & my ovulation has also coincided with DH being home, so no excuses not to BD this month lol! Hoping mother nature will be a bit kinder this time round and we will fall pregnant a bit quicker than last time...:flower: (plus a new pregnancy will spur DH on to finish a few more DIY jobs :haha:)

Thank you Dano i look forward to June so much! How long did it take to conceive your little man? I worry a little after the molar and the chemo....my cycles are still a bit crazy but it seems as though im ovulating (positive opks, ewcm, ovulation pains around the positve opk time) it took us 4 months for corban and 1st month of trying for the molar. Im sure it will be fine but i cant help but worry!

Amazing you ttc again! What lovely news. Fingers crossed for a speedy bfp for you 2!!!

xxx

xxx

Wow, that hotel looks amazing! (I had to look it up on Google hehe!!)

Thank you Dano i look forward to June so much! How long did it take to conceive your little man? I worry a little after the molar and the chemo....my cycles are still a bit crazy but it seems as though im ovulating (positive opks, ewcm, ovulation pains around the positve opk time) it took us 4 months for corban and 1st month of trying for the molar. Im sure it will be fine but i cant help but worry!

Amazing you ttc again! What lovely news. Fingers crossed for a speedy bfp for you 2!!!

xxx

I am so worried about about being able to conceive as well. I hope its an irrational fear, because I fell pregnant the first month last July.

Hopefully we will all be bump buddies!!

xx

xxx

This is probably a stupid question but you got the cancer from the molar right? How were your hcg levels going down was it pretty quickly or an extremely long wait?

xxx

Well, it took 3 years all together from when we started TTC
(that's including the PMP and another [normal] MC in July 2010)

It basically took 15 cycles after charing cross had cleared me, which I suppose isn't that bad.. seemed like forever at the time lol!

I'd just started fertility investigations and was making plans for for IUI or IVF in 2011.... then conceived the regular way on my first round of clomid!

I'm sure you'll be fine hun!!

It took a while for us beacuse of DH's low sperm count combined with my short cycles.. and age! :flower:

xxx

This is probably a stupid question but you got the cancer from the molar right? How were your hcg levels going down was it pretty quickly or an extremely long wait?

Not a stupid question :hugs: Well i had my d&c 13th Aug and went home with minimal bleeding but about 5 days later everytime i stood up id flood a pad and pass 50p sized clots...this continued then for 3 nights in a row i ended up back at hospital as i would bleed like someone had turned on a tap and was passing bigger clots and tissue and cramping real bad...3rd night the bleeding was at its worst and i passed some awful sized clots/tissue but thankfully the doctors managed to remove enough clots/tissue to stem the bleeding.....had a scan to show remaining tissue with a blood supply....ambulance to charring cross and a blood tranfusion later i started chemo. I was on bed rest as movement would dislodge the mole and make it bleed. They call it a persistant mole. I waas lucky it was all contained in one place. My levels went down pretty well with the treatment just slowed at the very end.... took me till november to hit negative.

xxxx

Lotte - the night hotel was amazing! We thought we would spoil ourselves! Hehe! Im sure we will all be fine i think you just cant help[ but worry. If i fall straight away then it will be on the same time scale as the molar....i had a period on the 25th may and fell that cycle and by my rough calculation ill have a period at the end of may so if i fell that cycle it would be so close to the molar dates! I dont see it as a bad thing though i see it as righting the wrongs.

Fingers crossed for our rainbows
xxxx

xxx

Not a stupid question :hugs: Well i had my d&c 13th Aug and went home with minimal bleeding but about 5 days later everytime i stood up id flood a pad and pass 50p sized clots...this continued then for 3 nights in a row i ended up back at hospital as i would bleed like someone had turned on a tap and was passing bigger clots and tissue and cramping real bad...3rd night the bleeding was at its worst and i passed some awful sized clots/tissue but thankfully the doctors managed to remove enough clots/tissue to stem the bleeding.....had a scan to show remaining tissue with a blood supply....ambulance to charring cross and a blood tranfusion later i started chemo. I was on bed rest as movement would dislodge the mole and make it bleed. They call it a persistant mole. I waas lucky it was all contained in one place. My levels went down pretty well with the treatment just slowed at the very end.... took me till november to hit negative.

xxxx

O wow sorry you had to go through all that! Very sorry for you loss.. Dec 20 I pushed our son son out and I was bleeding like that as well.. The nurse kept saying it was fine until shift change and the next nurse went nuts! The blood clots were the size of soda cans and it was like bleeding running water... They gave me a D&C as well and that stopped the massive bleeding.. my blood levels were down to 7 and they wanted to do a transfusion but didn't want to risk me getting any diseases from the blood. (who knows this hospital doesn't know what they are talking about half the time) my levels are taking forever to go down and they gave me the methotrexate shot which apparently failed. I might be down to 0 as of today but I need to call up soon to find out. I'm wondering if maybe i had a that mole too.. Did you bleed if you tried to walk around to much and stuff? I couldn't stand long or walk a long time without bleeding then severe pain followed.

Dano your little man was worth the wait i bet though. Corban brings me so much love and happiness i know that my rainbow will make all this molar crap so worth it all. I think its a natural worry after all this.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->