Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Blakesmom, good luck tomorrow for your scan. I'm sure everything will be fine xx

MrsWag, how'd your scan go?

It's not until this afternoon--I will update ASAP, have a woman's conference to go to this evening with a friend, but will try to sneak on before that!

Scan went well--Little bean with a heartbeat (171bpm)--woohoo I will try to load a pic tonight or tomorrow for all to see---thanks for thinking of me today!!

Congrats Blakesmom! So encouraged by your good news:)

My hcg was 11 today (yay)! But i'm still 40 days post d&c...still no signs of af. Maybe I should just enjoy not having a period...its kinda nice.

Excellent news Blakesmom!

Congratulations on a another drop Rafferty, getting so close to negative. Hope af comes soon xx

Scan went well--Little bean with a heartbeat (171bpm)--woohoo I will try to load a pic tonight or tomorrow for all to see---thanks for thinking of me today!!

Tina I am so happy for you!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Would love to see a picture!!!

xxxx

Congrats Blakesmom! So encouraged by your good news:)

My hcg was 11 today (yay)! But i'm still 40 days post d&c...still no signs of af. Maybe I should just enjoy not having a period...its kinda nice.

That's a great drop!

I hope af turns up soon :hugs:

xx

WOOO tina! So pleased for you! Awesome awesome news! I would love to see a picture too. How are you feeling now?

xxxx

Rafferty - glad your levels are dropping well. it took me about 8 weeks for my AF to reappear after my ERPC.

Tina - fantastic that your scan went well. So pleased for you

Lottelotte - bet you are looking forward to your trip to Boston - sounds great!

Rachel - how are you? Can't believe you are nearly halfway already!!

Still no luck with my early scan - went back to my docs and it's the EPU that are refusing!! I should be getting a letter re seeing my consultant in the next few days but I suppose I just have to trust that my blood test levels being fine mean that it is fine (hmmmmm - easier said than done!). I've made notes on dates and conversations just in case I get to my scan and find things aren't ok - at least then I can prove that I and Sheffield requested a scan on a number of occasions and that I questioned the decision.....but hopefully it won't come to that. I am so so tired at the moment and although I'm feeling queasy it's not as bad as last time at this stage.
We went for a walk earlier and got caught in the worst hailstorm ever!! All 3 children were crying and saying 'The stones hurt'!. They did too - they were huge - felt like big pin pricks on our faces! Went to look at what will be my daughters new school after half term - she's only in Reception so I feel a bit mean making her change schools already but although we're only moving about 8 miles away it wouldn't be possible for her to stay at the same school.
Anyway, hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Eleanor xx

Elanor - i cant believe they wont scan you! I hope your not worrying to much (easier said than done) How many weeks are you honey? I have everything crossed that all is well and they sort themselves out and give you a scan. Could Sheffield not call the EPU??? Please keep us updated.

xxx

The weather has been crazy here too! I'm sorry you and the children got caught up in it. How old are they? They look adorable!

The protocol for early scans seems to vary depending on who you talk to and what mood they are in! Its a bit of a joke really. I hope you manage to get something sorted.

Has anyone heard from Megan? I am a bit worried about her, i hope she is ok.

How is everyone else?

I am having a busy weekend doing some kitchen renovation. We knocked through the wall between out kitchen and dining room. I am exhausted now!

Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow

Much love lotte xx

yeah Im worried about Megan too! Been on here loads checking replies. Its good doing things to the house isnt it? Our next rooms are dining room and kitchen! I look forward to it being finished already though. He he! You must be tired out after today! Xxx

Bit worried too. Keep checking in here lots to see if there's any news.

MrsWag, hope your scan went well xx

Elaenor, hope they sort your scan out soon xx

Sounds exciting - kitchen renos. Good luck, nice to be doing something to keep your mind distracted. And even better to see the results of all your hard work.

We have actually had some nice weather here for heading into winter. Was nice to go for a walk on the beach with my puppy early yesterday morning. Wont be able to do that soon without getting blown away by the wind. My parents have been raising a baby wombat whose mother got hit by a car, was nice to have a complete distraction from things. It is very cute and just loves being around people. Thing a very solid, heavy puppy who can't see well, she just keeps bumping into everything. Always puts a smile on your face.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend xx

HI rjh2910 - I am so sorry about the loss of your son. I was told at a scan on the 31st August that my baby's heartbeat had stopped. I saw it on an earlier scan. I am still waiting for my hcg to get back to normal. I am currently at 19 (I hopefully get my latest result today). I is so frustrating because it is so incredibly difficult to move on.

I am trying to look at the positives from this (as difficult) as that is and this has taught me so much about myself. I never thought I was this strong and yet I am because this has been the truly hardest thing I have ever been through.

Stay strong and know that I am thinking of you. :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Thank you! It is def. frustrating! I kept thinking these Dr's are nutty... I had never heard of hog levels taking more then a month to go away... I have to go on Monday to get blood work since I skipped out this past week.. It becomes too much and I guess some Dr's don't realize that... I'm sorry to hear about your loss too.. It seems like so many people are losing their babies these days.

HI rjh2910 - I am so sorry about the loss of your son. I was told at a scan on the 31st August that my baby's heartbeat had stopped. I saw it on an earlier scan. I am still waiting for my hcg to get back to normal. I am currently at 19 (I hopefully get my latest result today). I is so frustrating because it is so incredibly difficult to move on.

I am trying to look at the positives from this (as difficult) as that is and this has taught me so much about myself. I never thought I was this strong and yet I am because this has been the truly hardest thing I have ever been through.

Stay strong and know that I am thinking of you. :hugs:

Thank you! It is def. frustrating! I kept thinking these Dr's are nutty... I had never heard of hog levels taking more then a month to go away... I have to go on Monday to get blood work since I skipped out this past week.. It becomes too much and I guess some Dr's don't realize that... I'm sorry to hear about your loss too.. It seems like so many people are losing their babies these days.[/QUOTE]

I Know, a year ago I had never heard of hcg and now it is the bane of my life!!

It seems we all keep checking on here!! I just hope she is OK. I always remember when I first went to CX, they said I had to take overnight stuff with me - I was so scared.

I have been madly doing renovations since September in the hope it keeps me occupied! It has partially succeeded, but has left me very tired! My dad is coming around this afternoon to help put the new kitchen cupboards up, I am really looking forward to having more worktop space and cupboard space. I love cooking and baking so will definitely use the space. I will put some pictures up when I have finished.

Laura - what kind of work are you doing in your house?

Speaking of the weather, as I sit and type this, the heavens have just opened and its now pouring down!! Its definitely a case of April showers!!

I have booked the hotel and coach to New York today as well! Its less than 2 weeks till we leave now - getting excited!!

xx

well first we changed a door way in out living room so we know have a corner! Woo! We want a door in the dining room and brick up our backdoor as it passes through out very narrow kitchen then plaster the dining room and kitchen and old door up..... Change few things round in the kitchen so we too have more work top! Then after that we move onto the garden and bathroom! He he! Im hoping Im pregnant when we start the garden so i can just watch. He he! We too started things to keep us busy. Not long for us now lotte xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->