Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Massive congratulations tung! Mine were faint too at 13dpo but got darker every few days. Good luck with the blood test xx

Mummy2Corban good luck. Fingers crossed!

Tung - congratulations honey! So very happy for you. The chance of another molar is very slim so try push that from your mind (easier said than done im sure) Big hugs honey!!!!!

xxxx

Rachel - Im cd 10 so gonna start doing opks tomorrow! I just cant believe im here! I felt like it was never gonna arrive but here i am in the same place as i was last year! fingers crossed please ladies!

Any spare babydust can you all sprinkle it my way xxx

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Tung--Congrats. I'm sure your OB will be surprised by your results. Mine sent me for a "STAT" ultrasound even though I had called before I went for the blood draw to "warn" them that I knew I was preggo. Best of luck for a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Tung - massive congrats - thats wonderful news!! :happydance:

Laura - I am so happy for you - let us know how the opk's go!

Rachieroo- yay for 24 weeks! I am sure you look lovely - I can't wait to have a nice big bump! hehe!

dan-o how are you doing?

Jacky - how are things going with you? Hope your holiday is going well!

Tina - I can't believe you are 14 weeks already - time has gone so quickly

avgabcon5 - I hope the appt with your lo went well

Afm, on cd20, not sure if I've o'd yet, had a small temp rise today, no + opk's yet (although nothing new there!). Arghhh - why are my cycle's messing around now! Not really trying though this month, decided to leave it till next month when I hope levels will be neg! I would still have liked a normal cycle mind!

Got my exam tomorrow, so am off work today to revise, and not back to work till next weds! Yay for long weekends!

xx

Didn't get lucky on this post MC cycle :( Just got a blaring BFN, I'm 11dpo, af due later today or tomorrow. Forgotten how much of a drag TTC can be at times!

Hoping for bigger and better things next month! :D

Lotte - think its the way that when you decide to ttc you get a funny cycle! How long are your cycles usually? Im cd11 and done my first opk which is negative but i knew that...just like poas! Hehe! Trying to BD every other night till OV.

Goodluck for your exam honey

xxx

Dano, Sorry this wasn't your month xx fingers crossed for next month xx big hugs

Lotte, good luck for your exam! Hope your cycles become regular and its your month xx

Holiday is going great. Nice to get away and have some nice weather. Have had a few bad days but heaps better than the pmp, just feels so different.

Love to everyone and hope for the best for everyone xx

It's wonderful how many BFP's we have/had on this thread now!!

Dano - sorry it didnt happen this month! but not lose hope!!! It will happen!!

I'm waiting for my doctor to call me... I wonder what the next step would be? more blood tests every other day to see if the levels rise? early ultrasound? but what would an ultrasound show at this point?

Tung, I had an internal one at just 6+1 and it showed a tiny 5mm fetal pole and heartbeat! :flower:

By 8+1 I didn't even need an internal scan and baby had arms, legs, distiguishable head and visible eye sockets!

I only had one beta at 12dpo, to see if I was losing another (I was spotting red) it was in the 50's.

Tung - i was thinking the same! Just think a few months back....now we have lotsa rainbows waiting to arrive!

xxx

(Ps. Forgot to say that was with my sucessful pregnancy!)

Thanks Dan-O!!

I just got a call from the doctor. I had called earlier today to warn them that I was pregnant and that they would be receiving a report that is most likely not negative.

When the doctor called, he said "so your pregnant I heard. good because if not I would be worried".

He said that he wants to see me in 2 weeks, and a scan in about 3 weeks. *Fingers crossed for a happy healthy smooth 9 months***

Ladies, did any of you spot while pregnant?

I just went to the washroom and when I wiped i saw brown thick mucus. I know spotting is considered normal during early pregnancy. But when I had the mp I was spotting a lot and that was my first sign that something was wrong. I asked my doctor over the phone yesterday if he wanted me to do more blood tests to see the progession of the beta... but he said no.. now I"m worried.

I don't really have cramps.. just lower back ache... and no other real symptoms...

What do I do...? I know it's too early to panic... but I'm scared =(

Try not to worry tung - easier said than done. If you are very worried, could you ring your dr? :hugs::hugs:
I didn't spot when i was preggers, but then it wasn't successful, so I don't think it means much.

Xx

I think I will wait a few more hours to see if the spotting continues. If it continues and becomes heavier, I will call the doctor. I'm feeling very sleepy and tired with a bad headache setting in - just like the last 3 days...

I remember with my first sucessful pregnancy, I felt the same - always tired/sleepy with headaches... so it must be okay... right? *fingers crossed*

Its a really good sign that you are sleepy and tired. I am sure it will be fine.

Maybe try and have a rest and have an early night. We are always here if you need us.

Xx

Ladies, did any of you spot while pregnant?

I just went to the washroom and when I wiped i saw brown thick mucus. I know spotting is considered normal during early pregnancy. But when I had the mp I was spotting a lot and that was my first sign that something was wrong. I asked my doctor over the phone yesterday if he wanted me to do more blood tests to see the progession of the beta... but he said no.. now I"m worried.

I don't really have cramps.. just lower back ache... and no other real symptoms...

What do I do...? I know it's too early to panic... but I'm scared =(

Around 15/16DPO I had an afternoon of pinkish CM and then another day and a half of brownish after. I got my BFP so early--it was about the time that AF would have been due. I figured it was just IB--since your is brown that is a good sign, even red spotting has led to many healthy babies but it is more concerning than brown/pink.

Tung: Yes I had bright red spotting with my sucessful pregnancy at 12 and 13dpo (I'd got positive tests from 10dpo). MY GP sent me into EPU as I was under fertility treament at the time, they ran a beta and progesterone, both were fine for 12dpo. It was too early for a scan, so they wanted to see me at 5 weeks, but I asked to change it to 6, as I didn't wan't the worry of not seeing a HB. As you know everything was just fine :flower:

:hug:

Thanks ladies!!! =) even though I know spotting is normal, it's always more reassuring coming hearing from ladies you know who have had the same situations!!

Did anybody buy/rent a fetal doppler? I'm thinking of getting one.

Yep I got a sonoline b with lcd screen new off ebay for approx £50, worked from the day it arrived (9+1) but the HB was a little tricky to find that early, there's a knack to finding it while its hiding under your pelvis! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->