Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

To ease my mind, I took another test...

It's darker than before! which must be a good sign!!

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    49 KB · Views: 5
I was thinking of having bloods done on weds when i'll be 3 or 4 dpo. This will be too early for anthing to show. Then i'll not have to go for another 2 or so weeks and they'll be off my back.

4 dpo is too early right?

Its already been 2 weeks since last test, so not sure how long i can push back!

Thats if i'm lucky enough to catch eggy!

Xx

yeah lotte maybe go early? I dont think they would pick anything up at 4dpo? Maybe the other ladies would know but i think implantation happens after day 6-7?? Oh honey after all this i hope we are bump buddies!

Tung test looks good honey!

So done an opk and its now getting lighter! I have everything crossed ive done enough! We ended up BD CD 9,11,13,15 (positive opk cd14) because all the work on the house we havent had time to BD anymore than that. Do you think thats enough?? Also i count today at 1 DPO?????

xxxx

Laura that is about what we did with BDing when we got lucky--I was sad we didn't do the deed on "smily" day but we did the next morning and that was Ov day so it was apparently good timing. I let to go out of town a few days the day after Ov so that was all we could work in.

Tung--that is a lovely dark line--everything is looking good for you!!

Lotte--I would say there is a chance it could pick up some hCG even @ 4DPO but it wouldn't be more than 1-2 increase. So if number stays the same or possibly goes up slightly DONT GET DISCOURAGED!! Just know you could be getting a positive HPT in a day or two!

Laura that sounds like plenty! Fx'd we both get our bfp's this month!

I cannot wait till i don't have these flippin blood tests! I had planned it that i would ovulate around cd17, then have bloods done at aroind 14dpo. Then cause i o'd so late, its all got messed up!

I think I'l go on weds, get it over and done with. I mean as much as i hope i get a bfp, thats a big if!

Tina- how are you doing? I know i say this all the time, but can't believe how quickly time is going! Have you got a bump?

Jacky, MrsWag, Rachieroo how are you and your bumps?

Xx

I have been feeling SOOO much better. DH even commented that he thinks my MS is less than when I was pregnant with Blake--I think I'm just better at knowing what to avoid now, but it is great to feel less sick than even just a few weeks ago--woohoo. I do have a bump starting. In the mornings it is generally not visible, but come bedtime I feel like I'm HUGE. Maybe if I had bigger boobs it would make things look smaller in the tummy region. OH WELL. I have been doing monthly bump pics. Need to do another tonight--I will try to post them. Not too exciting to be honest because I thought it would be fun to wear the same shirt for each pic--but of course its a baggier shirt now--so its hard to tell. Maybe just for you ladies I will post a pic in something else also so you can make out the bump---we will see!

Tung, I did the same just to be sure. Its nice when the pregnancy line is darker than the standard line :) good signs x

Wow lots of exciting things happening. Fingers crossed for positives ladies! Can't wait to see your photo Blakesmom!

Still enjoying holidays and counting down to my 8 week scan next week on Tuesday (can't believe 7wks already). Will be so good to hear a heart beat and see how much growth has happened in the last 3 weeks. Will make all the meds and sickness worth it. So good to see everyone scans have been looking good xx

Wow its amazing how far everyone has come already!

Laura I bet you are so happy to be ttc hun, I cannot believe how fast it has come around

Tung lovely dark line hun!

Jacky can't wait to se scan pic!

Lotte I am good thanks and bump is big and wriggly lol.

Blakesmom you should post a bump pic for us, I know its still early but have you felt any flutters yet?

Afm I am good, excited about starting mat leave in 5 weeks! But I have been diagnosed with spd! I have to make an appointment on wed to get fitted for a belt so as you can imagine I'm in a bit of pain, but think its work making it worse. Never mind, hope everyone is ok xx

Rachieroo--no for sure flutters yet--I want to feel them so not sure if I'm imaging them--hopefully in the next week or two they should become more definite! This was last night--14weeks 4days

Attachments

• CSC_3027.jpg
    CSC_3027.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 2
gorgeous bump tina! They say you feel flutters sooner 2nd time round dont they? Xxx

Rachel i hope your not to uncomfortable. When you get a chance post another bump picture! Woo! Xxx

lotte are you counting the 1st day after your positive opk as 1dpo? If so i think Im 3dpo! Exciting! Xxx

lotte are you counting the 1st day after your positive opk as 1dpo? If so i think Im 3dpo! Exciting! Xxx

I got first positive on saturday. FF thinks i o'd on saturday, i think it may have been sunday, since i had tummy ache then. I'm either 2 or 3 dpo depending on whether it was sat or sun.

When are you going to test? I want to wait till next friday, when i will be 12 or 13 dpo - not sure if i can wait till then though!

Do you plan to test on weds? Is that your last blood test?

Xx

well AF should be due the 15th and ill be having my bloods done on the 13th so ill probably test around then or sooner! He he he! Xxx

gorgeous bump tina! They say you feel flutters sooner 2nd time round dont they? Xxx

That is what they say--I think it wasn't until 20 weeks with Blake that I was confident I was feeling kicks--but I swear I associate everything with 20 weeks--as I'm pretty sure that was when I switched over to maternity clothes, and also about the time I stopped throwing up for a pretty long stretch--surely my memory just isn't that good as that is a lot of "milestones" to be placing at the same time period :shrug:

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been away for so long life has been manic recently!

Tina - love your bump!

Laura & Lotte - yay for June and TTC again, so excited to see you guys get your BFPs!!

Jacky - can't wait to see a scan pic!

Rachel - Hope your not too uncomfortable :hugs:

Tung - those lines look great!

AFM - We had a scan last Friday and baby was looking great :happydance: I was dated at 10w3days and booked to go back in for our 12w scan on Friday 15th June. Been feeling ok, just a bit sick and really tired! I'm finally starting to feel a little less worried which is really nice as well.

Attachments

• IMG_2440.jpg
    IMG_2440.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe