Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

No Doppler here--I think it would cause me more worry than not having one.

Blakesmom - I thought about that too... what if one day I heard the heartbeat and then the next day I couldn't find it. I think I would get worried...

But at the same time, in early pregnancy just hearing the heart beat everyday is reassuring, until you can actually feel the baby move.

Dan-O - I've heard great things about the Sonoline B. I will look into it! Thanks!

Tung - hope everything is ok with you. I had some brown mucus type stuff on wiping (tmi!) at about 8 weeks with this pregnancy and everything is fine. I also had a heavy one off bleed at about 6 weeks with my second baby and again all was good x

Dan-o - fingers crossed for you next month x

Had my 12 week scan today - it was amazing how much baby had changed in 3 weeks. Kicking away and somersaulting and he/she kept putting hands in front of their face! The sonographer was fab and spent ages checking the placenta etc. At my 9 week scan I was measuring 8w6d and this one at 12 weeks today by lmp dates I measured 12+1 which is good. Due date of 13th December. It was good to finally be able to tell people too - I'd only told a couple of close friends and my parents.

Not really got a lot planned over the long weekend - don't think the weather is going to be great! Packing, packing and more packing even though the move isn't happening next weekend as planned - grrrr. Hopefully it won't be too long after that...

Tung - sending hugs! How are things now? I was told by my midwife brown blood is old blood so usually nothing to worry about. My mum bled the whole way through her pregnancy with my brother so all can be well. Hope all is well lovely!

avgabcon - wow! Loving your scan pic on facebook. So so pleased for you and so happy that your little bean is bouncing around.

So.... im CD13 today and had a near enough +OPK so tomorrow it will be postive! Woop! Usually get some lower tummy pain around my positive so ill be looking out for that too! We BD CD9,11, will do tonight hopefully in the morning and the next few days! Fingers crossed! Wanna test before my next charring cross bloods so i find out either way!

xxx

God luck Mummy2Corban - fingers crossed and baby dust to you! xx

JUNE IS HERE!!!! BRING ON MORE BFP'S!!!!! :dust: to Laura, Lotte, Dan-o--who else is TTC??

defo positive opk today! Woop! Also getting lots of EWCM and O pains! So glad i got to know my body over the last few months! BD later today when the little man goes to bed! Hehe! Maybe try in the morning too! hehe!

xxx

He he Laura!

Day 23 for me and still no o! I have a feeling something is going on at the moment since I have a ton of ewcm! Normal cycle has been 30 days so I don't know what is happening. Trying to go with the flow but it is so annoying!

Had my exam on Thurs - it went well - I passed! :happydance::happydance:

Tina - thank you for the baby dust! Lets up Laura, Dan-o and I all get bfp this month!

Dan-o - sorry you didn't get your bfp this month. Sending baby dust your way for a new month.

Avgabcon - so glad scan went well!

Tung - how are you doing?

How is everyone else? Mrs Wag how are you doing?

Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend!

love xx

defo positive opk today! Woop! Also getting lots of EWCM and O pains! So glad i got to know my body over the last few months! BD later today when the little man goes to bed! Hehe! Maybe try in the morning too! hehe!

xxx

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Get that egg girl!!

+ opk for me last night!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Laura we may be in the 2ww together!

Xx

Lotte - so pleased you passed your exam!:happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: yay! I had my positive yesterday!!! Got OV pains for sure today so fingers crossed for us lovely! :sex: :sex:

xxx

Excellent to hear! Good luck Lotte and Mummy2Corban! Hope you both catch an egg xx

Thanks guys!

Laura when is your next blood test? I am supposed to have mine next sunday where i will be 6 or 7 dpo. I'm not sure if i should bring it forward a couple of days or maybe postpone it. If by slim chance i catch the egg, i don't want it showing in their test first iykwim.

What do you think?

Xx

Mummy2Corban - YAY for the Positive OPK's!! One thing that i found always helped me was sticking a pillow under my bum after a good time. I think it helps move the lil swimmers along hahaha..

Lotte - I would say to postpone it a few more days... that way if you have a BFP, you won't have to go for another test so soon.

As for myself, the brown spotting is still there... it's not heavy at all.. it's yellowish brown. twice yesterday when I went to pee, it leaked out a little, again all brown. I might call my doctor tomorrow just to be on the safe side as it hasn't stopped all weekend. No cramps or clots, but then again I have no pregnancy symptoms either... except for feeling tired.

Thanks for all the support ladies!! it really helps!!

avabcon - I'm happy your scan went well!!! I can't wait to get my scan too and to hear the heartbeat and see the baby!

Good luck M2C and lotte!! :spermy:

I'm only on CD2, so lagging behind a little lol! x

Lotte my next bloods are due around the 13th June so ill test before i have my bloods taken so if its a bfp ill know before them! Id delay your next bloods too honey...its best you know before them and they dont mind getting a sample a few days late.

Tung - when possible ive stayed laying down for a bit! Also defo call you doctor even if its nothing its best to see what they have to say!

xxx
Dano - soon be time to get BD again! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"