Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hi Vicki!! So sorry to hear of your loss and even more sorry that you had you D&C on my Birthday. I had a PMP. I live in the US (Washington State) and the follow up care is very minimal compared to the ladies in the UK. I was originally told to wait 1 year, then I brought up a shorter wait time and the OB who did my D&C agreed 6 months may be OK. From the research I have seen 3 months of negatives is a good amount of time to wait but every situation is different and the wait time is generally shorter for PMP than CMP--and much of my research was based off of PMP. I waited 5 months, and did have 3 months of negatives before getting a BFP and so far so good for me. I am just over 18 weeks pregnant with my rainbow baby now. My first Blood draw was actually 2 weeks post D&C, and it took from d&c on Sept 21st--until my blood draw on Dec 28th to get my first Negative (under 3 with my Dr.) result but I was switched to monthlies so it could have been sooner and we just weren't testing frequently enough...

Vicki - It took me about a month to 7-8 weeks for the levels to become negative again. I don't quite remember what my levels were at before the d&c. But I remember that one week after the d&c, my levels dropped by 90%, 2nd week it was 80% drop and then it slowly went down from there. I had to do weekly blood tests until it hit negative then we did monthly's.

Vicki - I just read over my older posts. before the d&c the levels were 125,xxx. 1 week later the levels were 1,453.

Stay positive hun!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, especially Megan for your birthday.

Feeling a little strange today, my friend that was due at the same time as my pmp had her little girl last night. So happy for her but can't help but feel a little sad as it is a reminder that this was meant to be me too. Just have to remember that my journey has started again and it will be me at the very start of next year. Very strange feeling. Im going to visit at the end of the week when she is home and settled especially as some friends were going for a whole hour today at the hospital.

Love to you all xx

Blakesmom- what sucks about all of this the most, is I found out the Tuesday before mothers day I was expecting. And the week of my birthday that it was deffinently going to end. I knew the week before that it was positive but Tue Dr wanted to see one more u/s before he made the final call. Then we had a 3rd u/s 3 days before d&c.

Btw just wondering why you call ot your rainbow baby? I am figuring cause its after the storm (m.c.) but wondering if I am right.

Vicki thats exactly right, like from the ravages of the storm somehing beautiful can come from it. :hugs:

How is everyone?

I'm ok, looking forward to getting back to work (can't believe i am saying that) i need some normality!

Xx

Becky :hugs: its so hard when people have their babies when we would be. You will have your rainbow baby soon :hugs:

Xxx

Thanks Lotte. Such a strange feeling. So glad I'm on my way there to getting my bub. Have a great week back at work.

Dano, how are you going?

Hope everyone had a great weekend, especially Megan for your birthday.

Feeling a little strange today, my friend that was due at the same time as my pmp had her little girl last night. So happy for her but can't help but feel a little sad as it is a reminder that this was meant to be me too. Just have to remember that my journey has started again and it will be me at the very start of next year. Very strange feeling. Im going to visit at the end of the week when she is home and settled especially as some friends were going for a whole hour today at the hospital.

Love to you all xx

My good friend that was due 1 week ahead of my molar baby has her baby with her on Tuesdays when she works (she works just across the hall from my office). Its easy to deal with seeing him since I'm expecting again but last week she brought over his 3 month portraits they had done and it was weird to think I would have had a 3 month old now, my way of brushing it off now is that our babies will be the tiny cute new ones once they are here hehe :baby:

and yes Lotte explained the rainbow baby right on :hugs:

I am fighting the urge to go buy a hpt and test to see if I still get a positive. I don't want to waste the money and most likely I will get a pos. I just want to are what is happening bit my appointmet is a week away.

Vicki

Ladies im so sorry ive not been about! Ive been popping on to keep an eye but just been sooooo busy ive not had time to reply.

How are you all?

Vicki how have you been feeling? Im sorry you still have to wait a week to get some answers and hear your levels. Hugs for you xxx

Lotte -any sign of ovulation? How was work?

Jacky and Tina- i still have days when i see someone with a baby around the same age as my baby would have been. I was due in Feb and cousin had her little boy then so its a little reminder of what im missing.

Cathy - how have you been feeling?

Dano- how are you honey?

Have you ladies got any current bump pics? Would love to see them! Tina loved your bump picture on facebook....what a lovely idea.

Im currently 5 dpo so maybe test at the weekend! Got my hair and make up trail in 45 minutes so im a little excited!

xxx

Got my + opk today! Been bding lots so fx'd! Was good to be back at work although i have so much to do!

Got my box from cx today. It only have one bottle in it with urine on it? Not sure if this means i'm only on urine now? I need to ring them tomorrow to find out what it happening..... When i spoke to prof seckl on friday he just said monitoring was monthly now and never mentioned no bloods. Would be go if i was only on urine!

Laura- any signs yet? I think i'll be 6 or 7 days behind you. Was thinking of testing next weekend. Have you got a homeymoon planned? Will you be changing your name?

Tina - i loved your facebook thing! Was so cute! You have such a nice bump! A lady at work is preggers at the moment and her bump is wierd like really high up but your bumpage is lovely!

Vicki- i'm sorry you have to wait. I hope you get some answers soon

How is everyone else?

Love you all lots
Xx

I have been feeling ok. Better emotionally too. It was just a shock when they told me. And then really acted like she didn't want to answer many questions (but I also broke down crying.) I thinly she wants me to ask my Dr and get the final say from him. Cause when she answered the few she did she answered like we usually. Because she knows my Dr knows me really good and she wanted him to answer me.

PBut I am still sleeping a lot. (yes with 6 kids. My oldest keeps am eye on them.) But I am hoping that wears off soon.

I just trying to not think about it as much but I am really scared this will grow back. I hope I am wrong.

Vicki

My box only has the one tube and is labelled urine...plus the bit of paper just has about a urine sample so maybe your on wee wee samples too! YAY! WOOOO to you positive OPK lovely! Ive not noticed any signs but i guess the next few says will tell. Due on about sunday maybe monday? so i may test saturday but ill see.

Ill take Christopers name. No honeymoon planned as i have to be careful in the sun for a year and i think we have decided to save any money given to us from the wedding for a big trip to america! Woo!

Vicki - try not worry yourself with if your levels go up. Its unlikely they will go up. Could you not call and try get another app? Maybe ask to speak over the phone?

xxx

Mummy2corban- was wondering why you have to be careful in the sun for a year?
I am trying not to think about that but I don't know why but I do. I know its rare. I just pray that I don't.

Thanks

Vicki.

Got my + opk today! Been bding lots so fx'd! Was good to be back at work although i have so much to do!

Got my box from cx today. It only have one bottle in it with urine on it? Not sure if this means i'm only on urine now? I need to ring them tomorrow to find out what it happening..... When i spoke to prof seckl on friday he just said monitoring was monthly now and never mentioned no bloods. Would be go if i was only on urine!

Laura- any signs yet? I think i'll be 6 or 7 days behind you. Was thinking of testing next weekend. Have you got a homeymoon planned? Will you be changing your name?

Tina - i loved your facebook thing! Was so cute! You have such a nice bump! A lady at work is preggers at the moment and her bump is wierd like really high up but your bumpage is lovely!

Vicki- i'm sorry you have to wait. I hope you get some answers soon

How is everyone else?

Love you all lots
Xx

We will have to try to remember what she is having compared to what I'm having--when is your co-worker due?? I carried Blake low--so we'll see if we are team blue again in just 11 days!!

Ladies im so sorry ive not been about! Ive been popping on to keep an eye but just been sooooo busy ive not had time to reply.

How are you all?

Vicki how have you been feeling? Im sorry you still have to wait a week to get some answers and hear your levels. Hugs for you xxx

Lotte -any sign of ovulation? How was work?

Jacky and Tina- i still have days when i see someone with a baby around the same age as my baby would have been. I was due in Feb and cousin had her little boy then so its a little reminder of what im missing.

Cathy - how have you been feeling?

Dano- how are you honey?

Have you ladies got any current bump pics? Would love to see them! Tina loved your bump picture on facebook....what a lovely idea.

Im currently 5 dpo so maybe test at the weekend! Got my hair and make up trail in 45 minutes so im a little excited!

xxx

How did hair and makeup go for you today??

Tina - how exciting im thinking girl xxx

Vicki - i had treatment so i have to be careful in the sun for a year. It is a worry it will grow back but try not worry yourself about it cause it is rare for it to grow back. Big hugs as it is a very hard and confusing time but slowly it gets better i promise. What are your kiddies called???

xxx

Hair and make up was great....decided on a low fancy bun and kinda smokey eyes.....woo xxx

Also forgot to say that when we tried last time i had a dream a few days before that i got a positive preggo test then did......last night i had a dream about another positive................................

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->