Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

I'm Tina Carlson and my facebook profile pic is my new hair cut photo I posted on here for those of you who have "pending" friend requests from me!!

I grew up being called jackie so no big deal Tina! So exciting about the 13th! Bring it on xx

Eleanor, so glad you finally have a moving date! And good luck for wednesday. So glad you are starting to feel better. I am counting down to when i will finally start to feel better. Oh and your children are absolutely gorgeous on your facebook page. You should be so proud!

Thanks for all the adds on facebook ladies! Good to put names to faces too!

xxx

just done an opk and its so very nearly positive! Im only cd11 but hey let the full on BD commence! He he! Xxx

Good luck. Have lots of fun and hope the timings perfect xx

Very nice to put faces to names xx

Oh I tried to upload a pic of my scan but for some reason my computer wont upload it and i'm not the most computer smart person.

Hello! So for my own sanity - I went to see the family doctor last night and explained that I have been spotting. He's sending me for an ultrasound today. Hopefully I will see a heartbeat.

Avabcon - good luck with the move! it must be exciting!

Mummy2Corban - good luck!! Postive OPK is coming very soon!

My name is Cathy Ung by the way. I will try to add you all on facebook later when I get home.

Have fun BD'ing Laura and FX'd you get that eggy! Sending lots of babydust your way!

Cathy - good luck for your scan, what time is it? I'm sure you'll see a healthy little bean - I saw the heartbeat at 5w6days :hugs:

Really nice to put faces to the names now I have you all on facebook!

I've order a doppler today as an early birthday present to myself :haha: should arrive at the weekend so hopefully will be able to hear pickles heartbeat!

Megan - which doppler did your order? I have the sonoline B. I've been using it every night and had no luck until last night. I think i may have found the heartbeat but I'm unsure. It was beating in a range for 135 - 140.... But it might be too early still for me.

Megan - lol my scan is in 2 hours! I will keep you all updated!

Cathy - I've ordered and Angel Sounds one because my friend had one and said it was good. My mifwife said that I would be unlikely to hear the heartbeat before 10weeks but I'm a littke on the chubby side so makes a difference. 135-140 is about the right range though so sound like you found bubs!

Hope all is going well at your scan, thinking of you!!

just done another opk (usually do a few a day when they get dark) and its now a Defo positive! Usually get positives for two days so should get one tomorrow too! Fingers crossed ladies! Xxxx

I spent the day at the seaside which was lovely! Saw dh's nan and we had lunch on the pier! Rang cx though and they have not had my blood! So i will not get my results tomorrow which is rubbish! Arghhhhh! So annoying, it just makes the process more stressful!

Cathy how was the scan?
Eleanor great news on the moving date!
Megan i bought a doppler when i was pregnant before the sonoline b one. I found out i had lost lo just after it arrived :cry: it will be ready for the next one! What a lovely early birthday present.
Laura - go catch that eggy!
Becky -i know what you mean about putting faces to everyone! Its lovely to have you all as my friends :hugs:

I will be studying tomorrow for my exam on thursday. Looking forward to having it done and dusted. Hopefully my blood will also arrive in cx. Has anyone had any of theres go missing?

Xx

Cathy how was the scan??

Laura--Catch that eggy girl!!! Fingers crossed and lots of :dust: for you and Lotte!!

Sounds like you had a lovely day lotte. Goodluck with your exam tomorrow and i hope your revising goes well today. Ive only been delayed results because of the machine not working? Maybe they Will turn up today? Fingers crossed the do so you can get your results. That reminds me i must send my sample off today! 1st wee sample here i come! Xxx

Lotte, hope your sample turns up! Such a shame not to get the results yet. Good luck tomorrow for your exam. Very nice to have you all as friends xx
Hope its the lucky month for both you and Laura!

Cathy, how'd your scan go?

Off to the gym, got to make an effort to get back into it!

yay for wee samples!! :haha:

Blood is now at CX - just needed to exercise some more patience! Results will be at 3pm tomorrow - so praying for a drop - I don't care if it is 1 or 2, it would be great if it was at 4 but really don't think it will be. Just want it to fall.

I don't expect to ovulate for another week, but started my cbfm this morning so will monitor it. Also am bd'ing alternate nights until I get more signs! Laura you are back in the 2ww already!!

Cathy I hope you are ok.

xx

Scan went well! Of course the ultrasound tech wouldn't tell me much. I saw the heartbeating and I think that was such a relief!!! But I still didn't get to hear it. From what I saw I know for sure the baby has doubled in size since the last scan. I have to see the doctor tomorrow to get the full report and details.

Lotte - Good luck on the exam!!

Laura - keep on baby dancing! *fingers crossed**

How is everyone else feeling?

Have anybody ever had a 3D ultrasound done? What are your thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->