Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

5 boys are Logan -12 (13 in Dec.), James- 8 (9 in aug), pierson - 6 (7 in Sept), Adam - 5 (6 in Sept) (the 2 are 1 year 1day apart.), Elliott - 3 (4 at the end of july), and then my little girl is Eleanora (nora) she turned 2 in Feb.

It will be here fast. I just need to get my nights and days straightened out.

Vicki

Wow you must be super busy with all your babies! How lovely though! Hope this week goes quick for you.

xxx

Laura sounds very positive about the dream heres hoping for a bfp this month! Glad the hair and make up went well. You will look so lovely! Trip to america sounds wonderful! I bet you are so excited about getting wed. Is corban involved? He is such a little cutie!

Tina my co worker is 22 weeks. She is having a boy. So excited about finding out babys sex! Have you got a feeling as to whether pink or blue?

Vicki i bet your boys keep you busy! And your little girl too! When do you get your bloods done?

Hope everyone else is ok - cathy? Becky? Eleanor? Dan-o? Rachie?

Afm, I am not on wee only! Spoke to dee and she said it was a mistake and that i still need bloods boo! Oh well, fx'd i'll have my bfp by next test and i can tell them that! I'm pretty sure i o'd today or yesterday. So i'll try to hold off testin till next weekend. It won't happen though! Hehehe!

Xx

I have my d&c follow up on Monday so I figure he will start to order them then. But I really have no clue.

Vicki

Vicki, I hope they let you know straight away so at least you know.Thinking if you xx

Lotte, such that they made that mistake. But you will soon be on only urine or pregnant :)

Laura, your hair and make up sounds so nice. I can't wait to see photos of your wedding. And a big trip to America sounds perfect. Ooh and so exciting about your dream. I hope that it is your subconscious (spelling?) telling you something. Fingers crossed. Can't wait ti hear xx

Sorry i've missed heaps in the last few days so sorry if I have missed anything. I have been busy with work and the in laws have just got home from a 4 month holiday. Trying to stay busy until Monday when i have my 12 week scan and we crossed another huddle. So hard to keep thinking everything is going to be ok. The bonus is though that my brother-in-law got engaged on the weekend so we have to wait a bit before we tell my hubby's parents our good news so we don't take any linelight and now I don't have the pressure from my m-i-l about what I am doing wrong and her usual little comments. Always a help when i need to stay relaxed.

How's everyone else?

Lots of love xx

Hi ladies, how is everyone? Sorry been mia again, been so busy. We are currently living in a small 2 bedroom council bungalow and are trying to do a mutual exchange to a 3 bedroom house but so far have managed to find 3 nice ones that have fallen through so I'm starting to get stressed about the whole situation. And then to top it off I ended up back in hospital tues night with my kidneys playing up! Not been my favourite week lol. But apart from that I am all good, been meaning to post a bump pic but I can't do it on my tablet for some reason. I am 30 weeks tomorrow and its scary how fast time is going, I am soo excited :)

I have read through the posts but I can't remember everything lol.

Laura fingers crossed that dream is a signs and you get your bfp this weekend. Looking forward to seeing all your wedding photos :)

Tina how are you feeling? Are you looking forward to your scan?

Lotte shake it was a mistake but it won't be long hun, you'll be announcing your bfp :)

Jacky hope your feeling ok, and try not to get too nervous about your scan, easier said than done I know but you will be fine!

Sorry if I have missed anything out hope everyone is ok. On and if any of you want to add me on facebook my name is rachel rose absalom :) Xx

Hope you can get a larger house sorted Rachel. Oh wow, can't believe yu are 30 weeks already. Wow. Hope you are feeling better and your back and kidneys stop playing up xx

Lotte - Corban is a total cutie! Hehe! How is your 2ww going? O boo to still having bloods.... hopefully you will get a BFP so you can escape them!

Becky - fingers crossed my dream comes true! Only ever dreamed of it once before a few days before my bfp with the molar so we will see. Cant believe your 12 week scan is monday its amazing.

Rachie - how are you feeling? Fingers crossed you find a place soon. WOW.....30 WEEKS not long until you meet your gorgeous rainbow. Did i ask if you had thought of names??

Vicki - monday is creeping up so you can get some of your questions answered. How have you been feeling?

Tina - not long till you find out bambinos sex....exciting! I think its pink!!!

Eleanor - how is bump? The house move still on?

Cathy- are you ok?

Dano - any news on the ttc front?

AFM im 9dpo! Af is due sometime begining of next week so i may give in and test sunday when ill be 11dpo. Corban is being a snuggly boy today so we are watching bob the builder snuggled under the blanket while its horrible outside! Love my munchkin!

Lots of love to you all

xxxxxxxxx

Laura we like sophia rose for a girls and jack james (jj) for a boy. As for bfp, this time I was 16dpo, with the pmp I was 10dpo and with dd I was 12 dpo. Are you planning on testing early, I couldn't waiting this long lol xxx

3dpo today! Ttc is so hard. I just wish things were different. I got my bfp last time at 9dpo, but i wasn't sure whether it was or not, so went to tesco and bought three different types of test and they were all positive at 10 dpo!

Rachel hope your house situation gets sorted. I can't believe you ar 30 wks already!

Becky hope scan goes ok - exciting to get to 12 wks!

Laura - how are you feeling? I'm not sure i could be that patient! I'll have the tests out early next week hehehe! Let us know how the testgoes....
I also had a dream i was pregnant the night before last. I hope its a sign for both of us!

Hope everyone else is ok. Any one have any plans for weekend?

Xx

Laura we like sophia rose for a girls and jack james (jj) for a boy. As for bfp, this time I was 16dpo, with the pmp I was 10dpo and with dd I was 12 dpo. Are you planning on testing early, I couldn't waiting this long lol xxx

Oh i like those names! Are you feeling pink or blue?

Xx

I did buy 3 tests earlier for a pound! They look like the ic ones... I think I'll probably test in the morning as now I have the cheap ones in itching to do one! Fingers crossed! I hope our dreams are right! Fingers crossed for our bfp Lotte xxxx

I am definitely feeling blue bump, I know its not a 'scientific' way of telling but with my dd I has the easiest pregnancy possible and this time its been problem after problem lol. I Also think I'm going to to early, just hopefully not too early... mainly for baby's health but Also because I'm going to devon for a week on Monday and then I have tickets to see michael mcintyre on the 22nd aug when I'll be 36wks so I really want to make it to 37 wks. Lol.

Lotte and Laura I really hope this is your cycle I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you! Xx

Fingers crossed Laura and Lotte. Hope the dreams were your body's way of preparing you for a positive xx

Rachoe, great names. Hope you get to past 37weeks and have an easy delivery and healthy happy baby xx

Good luck in your 2ww lotte! I'm a couple of days behind, think I ovulated last night.

M2C did you test????

Xxx

Good luck for this cycle dano. Hope its your lucky one xx

Oh and happy birthday tyo your little one for tomorrow xx

Thanks jacky hun, how are you doing? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member