Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

M2C I just send in my sample early, once I get a decent line. They then write back and request another sample and a scan at 6-8weeks! :flower:
You could always give them a ring tomorrow anyway, to ask, bet you are so excited!! Xx

I'm gonna test again tomorrow to make sure the line is darker than yesterday's. Should I call and ask to speak to Linda or sinead? Just say I've tested and it was a bfp? Sinead knows we wanted to try early ( to be honest I never thought it would happen this quick) xxx

Good luck tomorrow watching the line get darker and good luck with your call. I think I kept testing every couple of days for a week to see the line get darker. Really sunk in when the pregnancy line appeared instantly and was darker than the other line. Have fun xx

Thanks becky! When I fell pregnant with the molar I always had a feeling in the back of my mind something wasn't right but im feeling more positive this time round! I am feeling worried but I guess that's normal. I've got 2 frers left but I think in gonna get some cb digis too! Xxx

I know the feeling. This time feels right compared to last time. I am learning to trust my gut. I think if we truely listen to ourselves we just know. Hope this is your rainbow baby xx

Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

Oh and only a month until your wedding, perfect timing :)

OMG Laura absoltely fantastic news!! I am so thrilled for you! I have been checking to see if you updated :) what was your oh's reaction?

Lotte I am sorry you are feeling low, and its easier said than done try not to get too upset, try and stay positive, it will happen for you.

Dan o, you must be very frustrated hun, just try and enjoy be bding lol.

Afm, I may have found a house :). My hubbys uncle is living on his own in a 3 bedroom house and wants to move back to his home village where we live. He seems really up for it and is coming round in an hour or so, his house is Also in my home village where all my family live so it will be nice to to back. And I'm off on hols tomorrow so got a very busy day ahead of me :) hope everyone else is ok xx

Rachie thank you so much! Its all a bit crazy! We are both a little scared to get excited but if this is my rainbow im sure after a few scans we will relax. How did you tell sheffield??

Good news on the house front! Let us know how that all goes.

xxx

Becky my ticker is nearly less than a month to the wedding! Exciting! Im glad i have the wedding to think of over the next few weeks so im not totally focused on being preggo.

Eekk Laura I'm so excited for you!! Congratulations :happydance:

Lotte - sorry your feeling down at the moment but try and stay positive, l know its really hard. You will get your BFP very soon! :hugs:

AFM I'm not having a good week - I'm starting to feel very down and stressed about everything (its why I've been very quite recently - don't want to being you girls down!) seeing my midwife tomorrow so going to have a word with her about it and see if there is anything she can suggest.

Hi ladies! I haven't been able to post since we've been on vacation at the Oregon coast, but I just had my first monthly blood test and it's still zero! That means I have one more AF and then we will start trying. Feels like time is finally flying by and I can't believe how soon I might be seeing a BFP (fingers crossed). Of course this is me saying I can TTC, the doc still wants me to wait till November.
Also if anyone wants to FB friend me, I'm Kristen Rafferty.

Where abouts on the Oregon Coast were you?? I just love it there!!

Laura Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was away to my Grandparents and didn't get all the way thru the updates yesterday--so sorry to be late seeing your BFP news. YAY girl!!!!! :flow: :flow: :flow: As for when to tell CX--I would give them heads up BEFORE the test on Wed. They may order more lab work to be done to spare you from doing it later down the road. (That is what my midwife) did anyways. I also think it spares the nurse who has to tell you levels have risen the burden on thinking she is delivering bad news when you are giving them heads up you know levels have gone up since you have a baby in there---wooohooo!!! Keep those BFP's coming and post a pic if you can!!

Lotte---your turn next Sweetie!! Can't wait for your turn. Keep your head up!! :flower:

Ah mrswag I hope you midwife will be able to suggest something for you, its not nice feeling like that. Hugs hun

I totally understand hun, I know I has conflicting emotions too, it is scary and it will be for a few weeks but as you said you have the wedding to Keep you occupied and corban will Keep you busy! I actually got scared about chx I thought they were going to tell me off haha but they just congratulated me. You will prob have an early scan and be consultant led care.

Well oh's uncle has been and be wants to swap! Yay lol. We are viewing his on sat after our hols and then getting the paperwork in on the Monday. I'm so hopeful that it goes through this time :) xx

Rachie when you called did you speak to a nurse rather than the mole office ladies? When I told them I was waiting 6 months rather than a year they were lovely about it as I guess they know it's my decision. Do worry but I'm sure the call will be easier than I think! Fingers crossed for an early scan. So happy about your house news lovely! How long will it take to sort out? Xxx

Tina- thank you so much! I think once i test tomorrow and if the line is dadker ill call before wednesday! Maybe tomorrow or tuesay if im brave! how do I post a picture? Xxx

Megan thank you! I'm happy but worried! Feels a bit unreal at the minute! How did you break the news to the mole office? I'm so sorry to hear you have been down. You know we are all here for you to share in your journey wether its good news or that your finding things hard. I'm sure the preggo ladies here have all had moments like your having. I'm glad you are sharing with your midwife and hopefully she can help you in someway. Sending hugs to you beautiful xxx

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it :hugs:
Dan-o i know what you mean about taking a break. I think i should have had a break before trying because my emotions are all other the place. I miss my lo so much. I went to a work bbq on friday night and there were 2 lo's the same age as mine would have been. I just not sure what to do. I feel like the only thing that will make me feel better is faling pregnant but even that seems so hard.

Laura i have sinead and linda's phone number if you want it. I'm not sure if you have that one? Linda works wed thru fri and sinead works mon-fri but not thurs?

I'm not sure if i should stay off b and b for a bit. Idk.

Megan and dan-o i am sorry you are feeling down. :hugs: perhaps its the weather we are having its not exactly july like weather!

Becky hope scan goes well tomorrow - be sure to keep us up to date

Xx

O honey! I'm so sorry! Wish I could give you some hugs. It must be very hard missing your little one. I found it do hard not to think of getting my rainbow it will happen for you lovely this could be your month too honey. Always here for you whatever you decide. I only have the mole office number so maybe I could call sinead? I've had more contact with her as Linda was away when I was at charring cross. I've met Linda once when I picked up more chemo. Both there numbers would be great. Xxx

Its the same number for both sinead and linda - its the number for the macmillan nurses for gestational trophoblastic disease - well thats what the answerphone message says hehehe!

I'll facebook message you the number

Xx

O honey! I'm so sorry! Wish I could give you some hugs. It must be very hard missing your little one. I found it do hard not to think of getting my rainbow it will happen for you lovely this could be your month too honey. Always here for you whatever you decide. I only have the mole office number so maybe I could call sinead? I've had more contact with her as Linda was away when I was at charring cross. I've met Linda once when I picked up more chemo. Both there numbers would be great. Xxx

Thanks laura! I know i need to stay positive! I am sure i will get my rainbow soon

Sinead is so lovely, she will be so happy for you!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->