Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Blakesmom- We stayed at a WorldMark resort in Seaside, OR. It was amazing and we were there for the 4th of July and had a great view of the fireworks!

So I'm planning to start ttc in August, that will be almost exactly 5 months post D&C, and 14 weeks of negatives...the only thing that makes me nervous is that I'll have only had 4 periods. Do you guys think it is important the number of AFs you have before TTC, to make sure your all clear? Or should I just go for it, since I do have 3 months of negative HCG...I can't tell if I'm overthinking this. I just want to go for it.

In other news, the day after we got back from vacation my dad had a serious heart attack and was airlifted to a hospital in Seattle. He's okay but it's been a stressful week...

Seaside is WONDERFUL!! Cannon Beach is m personal place to stay, but I like the shops, aquarium, etc in Seaside more--and fireworks over the ocean would be AMAZING!! Sorry about your Dad--He will be in good hands in Seattle.

Becky--beautiful scan pic--so glad to hear bubs is doing so well!!

Laura--I'm so excited the lines are getting darker--sorry to found the courage to call and no one was there--good luck tomorrow calling!!

Sorry to hear about your dad. Hope he has a quick recovery and gets to go home very soon. Thinking of you xxx

I only had 4 af myself, my docs didn't say anything about that, they were more concerned about getting the 3 months of negatives in. Exciting though - not long until August!

Help ladies! Im in a panic...........i called charring cross and they said they already knew i was pregnant..... My period came on the 16th June.....i had my postive opk 26th June and the 27th....i done my charring cross we sample on the 27th but i didnt send it until the 28th (naughty me) anyway when i called up they said they already knew because of my last sample.......but i couldnt have been pregnant.....................think i should call back........:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

xxxx

Laura so sorry your going through this :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I think you should defo call them back - did they say what your numbers were for the last sample? xxx

just spoke to sarah and she said it is unlikely to be the molar but i need to send my urine in tomorrow and get the results friday so we can get a better picture. None of it works out.

xxx

Oh Laura love, ring them back and ask them to clarify it for you. Odd that they didn't ring and tell you from last results. Thinking of you. Hope they can clear it up for you. Big hugs xx

Did they mention whether they would do an early scan after the next lot of results? Thinking of ou especially during the wait until friday xx

Laura ask for the number - they definately have them - and they will have the few time - that is so strange :hugs:
I am sure everything is OK love

xx

How many days did you have an opk for? the OPK will measure hcg too

There are lunch 1-2 arn't they....

arghhh - I why is this process always going to be so hard for us because of all this...

xx

I just dont know! My digi said 1-2 weeks last night? Dee said i could call my EPU and see what they say? She said my sample on the 27th was consistant with early pregnancy so they dont seem worried! Im feeling soooooooo sick! Do i call my early pregnancy unit?

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

XXX

I thought i had got over feeling sick waiting for results! RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!

XXX

Oh sweet heart this is just so rubbish for you.

Are they sure about the results - I mean are they not supposed to let you know if the level rises....

If you call you epu what would they do?

They may do bloods - and then repeat bloods in 2 days to check rising levels

If the level is stiill low - whcih it must be because you got 1-2 on digi then a scan would show nothing either - I think CX must be your best bet - but what sort of answer is that - levels consistent with early pregnancy!! CX myst have a number - what did they say when you said you only o'd on 27th?

I am sending you all my love
xx

Dee said they have sent me a letter on the 2nd July to say that my levels have risen and are consistant with early pregnancy....ive not received it as yet!!! I meant to ask Dee my levels but forgot cause i was like im scared. As for the EPU i dunno? Maybe bloods? Scan? I dunno? Im worried its the molar..................

xxxxxxx

also if 2 weeks ago my levels had risen surely my digi last night would have said more than 1-2 weeks???????????????????????????

xxx

Its just plain weird...

I'm not too sure what to say - I supose the only thing to do is wait and see what this weeks levels are doing. You could always phone Dee back and ask her what the levels are...

Your tests have been getting progressivly darker so it definately sounds like you are pregnant - af would have turned up by now if your were not. It could just be a lab thing maybe? These results are never 100% accurate.

xx

Its seems such a high number for a blip though doesnt it? It seems like it can only be a mistake! arrrgrgghhhh

xxx

That has to be a mistake 509 is high

I mean I thought the digi's gave 1-2 weeks for less than 200, 2-3 for between 200 and 2000 and 3+ for more than 2000.

That has to be a mistake surely....

Oh honey I am so sorry about this :hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe