Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Yeah sinead is totally lovely! She has been so helpful specially when I was in hospital. Still a little nervous about telling her! Hehe! Xxx

Tina- thank you so much! I think once i test tomorrow and if the line is dadker ill call before wednesday! Maybe tomorrow or tuesay if im brave! how do I post a picture? Xxx

You will want to use the "go advanced" button and then along the top tool bar in the comment screen use the paperclip for attachments. From there I just browse threw my pictures to select the one I want and I normally have to stretch the screen out to actually find where to click the upload pic button. B&B doesn't do a very good job of telling you it has finished the upload, but then you can x-out of that pop up box and then do a "preview post" to make sure it attached your pic.

Well my appointment is at 1:30 in the afternoon. And now as I am trying to go to bed I an actually getting worried about it. I know I have wanted it here but now its putting everything back to being realistic and not behind me. Because now it will be the actual reality of blood draws however often Dr days. It was easier talking about it then now knowing I am going to face it layer today.

Goodluck for today vicki. You will get some of your questions answered and it is all nerve wracking but if your having blood draws you can keep an eye on those levels. It feels so good when they keep dropping. Hope it goes well and let us know how it goes! Hugs xxx

Lots of hugs Vicki, hope today went well xx

Megan, hope today went well with the midwife and she can help. Thinking of you xx

Laura, how'd did your call go?

Dano and Lotte, big hugs xx

For some reason it wont let me upload pictures on my tablet so will have to try the computer later. My scan went well today. Hear beat, grown heaps and actually looks human now. Bub is very active and was not happy with my full bladder - my insides were paying as it kicked away. Just makes me cry tears of joy each time I see it :cloud9:

Becky what good news! So happy bubba is super active! Would love to see a picture if you can upload one! Yay! I'm currently plucking up the courage! It's my choice but I still feel a bit naughty! Hehe! I'll let you know once I've called xxx

Jacky - so happy bub was nice and active! :happydance:

Laura -how did the test go thsi morning - good luck for your call - tehy will be so happy for you :happydance:

Vicki - hope appt goes well today :hugs:

Megan - good luck for your appt too!

I'm ok today - back at work so keeping busy - its the weekened where I have too much time to think!

have a great day everyone
xx

Could do it on my hubby's phone. Bit excited:happydance:

Attachments

• Attach_1-911506487.jpg
    Attach_1-911506487.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 2
Ok so I called.... And no one is in the office today! Ha ha! Gonna call tomorrow xxx

Lotte my test was darker so that's good. Here's to a busy week for you so hopefully the rest of your 2ww doesn't drag to much xxx

Just got done with Dr. And now left more confused. He said a year if waiting. But he is checking blood today and depending on what it is (he is thinking it will be zero or close to it.) If its lower then last one he will wait about 6 weeks and retest or if its highroad he will test sooner. I asked him why he wasn't as concerned and he said he has only seen it grow back once. (he is an older Dr. (thats why older rules) and so he seen these more then once.)) He also has had a published paper on it (even though we read rules have been changed) he doesn't believe they have. I am ok waiting a year to get preg again. But I want to know the exact timing my levels go normal. So I don't know what to think. I know he is a good Dr and all but still I am scared of this growing back and us not catching it . Bit tomorrow if its high then 28000 then I will ask for weekly. Also he is not as concerend with ot because he said with cmp most of the time the Hcg numbers are in the millions and mine were not.

I just don't know what to think.. I told dh that if he doesn't test for 6 weeks then I am going to buy some dollar tree test and take them weekly until I get a negative. But waiting a year. Even though that is hard for me it is honestly realistic It will make it easier to schedule around school and all. Who knows maybe I will wait longer I don't know.

And I may just wait till march of next year cause shot would be due then again and I just forget about it. Or I do the shot 2ce and then condoms after that. I will make sure my levels are at a zero for sure. But honestly i thought the only reason for waiting was to make sure it didn't grow back and if he isn't checking that as often what is the freakin point to wait except to schedule l&d around my school semesters. I don't know.

Oh Vicki huni, so sorry you have been left more confused. Hope you blood test gives a really low number. Its hard when every doctor does things differently. Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->