Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

I know! There is no way i can be pregnant from last month! To have a result of 509 on the day i got my positive opk. I tested friday and the line was soooooooooooooooooooo faint like you could just see it....then sat frer and mondays frer still arent as dark as the control line....then my digi sayin 1-2 weeks?? how would it if 2 weeks ago my hcg was 509? by now the frer would be as dark as the control line and the digi should say 3+. It can only ba amistake

xxxx

Do i wait till friday for wee results or try get my bloods done in the mean time?

xxx

Sorry lovely - been in a meeting!

You could get your bloods done - have you been to your epu before? You could say that CX has suggested it - then they will give it to you!

You would need two though - i suppose it will depend on whether teh numbers will make you feel better or worse??

:hugs:
xx

Epu said my consultant has my notes so I left his secretary a voicemail so I hope she will call in the morning. My doctor is meant to call too so hopefully I'll get something sorted. If not ill send my wee sample tomorrow and hopefully get results friday. Dee emailed and said its consistent with pregnancy but doesn't rule out the mole I'd have to have a scan. I just hope there results are dodgy for some reason and I'm just newly pregnant like I thought. Xxx

My doctor called and his going to speak to the gynaecologist and see what they say. Thing is it might be best to wait till Fridays results because If they are a mistake then I wouldn't want a scan before 6 weeks cause I'd worry if I didn't see a heartbeat! O I don't know! Xxx

I'm sorry for all the messages ladies but I just cant work it all out. I'm just gutted right now! I just hope the whole molar thing doesn't take this from me too. Xxx

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on in a couple of weeks. Been feeling tired and lazy.

The last ultrasound report I had showed that I had placenta previa. I'm going for my follow up ultrasound tomorrow.

The husband is out of town for a biz trip. It's been hard on my 3 year old because he's never really been away from his dad before. But we're flying over to meet him tomorrow.

I hope everyone is doing well! I will try to read all the posts that I have missed. Just thought I'd pop in and say hello and give everyone an update.

Mommy2cornin- I hope all works out good for you. I wouldn't know what to think either (but I am new to all of this, so I don't know what to think in general.)

Has anybody have Amy advice about my Dr. Issue. i am waiting for them to call me back with my Hcg levels. Depending on what they are they will detest in about 6 weeks or sooner. He told me my results were a big suprise. They said there was a little spot that might have looked molar but shrugged it off because my Hcg was not as high as it should be to be a cmp let alone a pmp. (28000). He said they are usually in the millions. I just wish they would call already with the results.

Just got a call back 2 weeks prior to d&c it was at 28000 and now it is at 37000 so I will go back next week and get it retaken. I am releaved because I know he is watching it closer then planned. But I am also scared that it won't gi down. (we don't know what my levels were the day of the d&c cause as I said we were not planning this. So I am releaved and not releaved at the same time.

M2C surely they have you confused with someone else, that just doesn't add up? Also a digi would read 2-3 when it's over 200. Hopefully your EPU can shed some light on this, mine have always been great, so hopefully yours will get you in for some bloods and a scan ASAP.
Is the level of 500 a urine or blood? Sometimes the urine one are given in different figures to the standard blood hcg betas, just a thought xx

Tung sorry about the possible pp, my little sister was a pp baby (completely covered the neck of the womb) hopefully yours is the type which can move away from the 'exit' then you might not necessarily need a c-section xx

Fingers crossed Your hcg starts to drop like a stone now ihave5boys, great news they are watching you closely :hugs:

I hope he continues. Since he was planning on not retesting for 6weeks. Bit since they were higher then he thought they should be. But I will insist on them testing more then every 6 weeks. He is old school so we will see.

Vicki

Dano the results are urine! It just seems as though that result is a mistake. My doctor said the epu won't see you until your 6 weeks but his going to talk to the gynaecologist. Sending another urine sample to charring cross today so if nothing happens this end I'll have charring crosses results Friday! Cathy sorry to hear about pp what are there plans for you? Or is it a case of keeping an eye? Vicki hopefully your doctor will keep more of an eye on you! Think you should make sure you get more frequent bloods if you can. Xxx

Poppycock, my EPU have scanned me at 5 weeks and taken bloods as early as 12dpo! Maybe contact them direct if your gp is a prat. Tell them you had a molar pregnancy and then chemo, and are worried about relapse, they should take you very seriously then!!!

Or just make an appt with your nurse to have a beta hcg as charing cross have requested one, I bet they won't question it! Mine never have!
Have you asked cx why the number was unexpectedly high? It could just be a measurement units thing xx

They just said that the level is consistent with early pregnancy! I said I can't see how my hcg could have been that on cd11 when that's the day I had my positive opk. I also said I done a test mean time and it was negative? Then my test 10dpo was very faint and the one 12dpo was darker but still not as dark as the control line. It doesn't make sense! I'm waiting to hear from my doctor to see what the hospital say. I've sent cx urine off so I'll get that result Friday. No one seems to get what I'm saying! Xxx

Thinking of you hun. Really sounds like a mistake, otherwise you would have seen a positive earlier especially with levels of 500. Hope fridays results are consistent with your tracking and you can get some answers and help from epu. Not the start you wanted. Big hugs xx

Ah deffo seems like a mistake then. Your opk would have been mega positive, and stayed positive if your last sample was that high. How silly of them! I hope you aren't getting too worried about this! From what you say aboutyour hpts and timing, it sounds like a normal early pregnancy to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->