Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Charring cross are fine again with everything. Sarah said to send in my urine and bloods in the 25th which I was meant to do anyway. Got doctors Thursday morning to book a scan! She said fingers crossed! Xxx

Glad xcross were fine again, keep us updated with how your doctors appointment goes. How are you feeling?

I have my 25w midwife appointment tomorrow, quite glad as i want to speak to her as I've not been feeling bubs move as much recently but I know everyone says they have a growth spurt around 24/25weeks and we saw healthy baby at our scan last weds. I wish I could stop worrying though!

I'm sure all is well lovely but I think if your in anyway worried you should defo ask. Can you call her to put your mind at ease a little?

I'm feeing hopeful right now. I done a cheapie test earlier and the line is dark a whole lot darker than last time and I'm not cramping so I'm hopeful this will be my rainbow. I hope I make it to my first scan xxx

I took the cheapie and BFN. Oh well, it doesn't mean much as negative since it's so early. Longest TWW ever!

AF is due Thurs or Friday. I'm usually 29 days, but last month was 28.

Tomorrow is 11dpo. I'll test with a FRER in the morning and if it is negative I'm going to wait till AF is late.

BFN on FRER :( It's not happening for me this month. Now I just want AF to show up so I can get back to TTC. Woke up waaaay to early this morning and now I think I'm going to be weepy all day.

I'm sorry honey! You could have implanted late? So you could still be in with a chance. It's always tough seeing a bfn but try not give up just yet! Hugs xxx

How are you counting your DPO??--Remember it can be 12-48 hours AFTER the positive opk that you ovulate...fingers crossed the witch stays away!!!

Sorry raff. It may still be too early though. Don't lose hope just yet. :hugs:

Laura i hope they get the scan organised. How are you feeling?

Afm, i made it to 12 weeks! Still very nervous, but feeling a bit more relaxed. Scan tomorrow morning! Excited but very scared.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Dan o did you have a scan yesterday? How did it go?

X

Yep all good, now measuring a few days ahead rather than behind :cloud9:
Another scan in 2 weeks, then my 'proper' one 2 weeks after that!

Congrats on reaching 12 weeks hun and good luck for tomorrow!!!!

Lotte yay for 12 weeks! Looking forward to hearing about your scan lovely! I'm sure all is fine and dandy. Any signs of a mini bump yet?

Dano awesome news bubba is bigger!! Great you have a few more scans too!

Raff any news? Are you ok?

I have doctors tomorrow and I'm sure they will sort it as there pretty good ( they also don't know much about molars etc so if I say charring cross want scans done they will sort it) just having odd niggles and my tests are getting darker and fairly quickly too so it's looking better than last time! Fingers crossed ladies!!!

Xxx

Raff, sorry it was negative again but don't count yourself out until af shows up. I have everything crossed for a positive xx

Dano, congrats on your scan. So glad you are getting extras. Another milestone down!

Lotte, congratulations on 12 weeks. Yay big milestone down. Good luck tomorrow for your scan xx can't wait to see how much its grown xx

Good luck with your appointment Laura. So glad the lines are getting darker. I have everything crossed this is tour rainbow xx

Raff - how are you doing?

Lotte - yay for reaching 12 weeks! Good luck for your scan, post us a pic if you can!

Dano - congrats on your scan, pleased eveything is looking good and your getting extra scans.

Laura - Good luck for tomorrow, all the signs are good. kepping my FX'd for your sticky rainbow!

Becky - how are things with you?

afm I had my 25w midwife appointment yesterday and everything is good, got to hear bub's heartbeat again which was great! Starting to feel less tired now which is good as my house has been been suffering lol. Booked my maternity leave as well I finish on 30th November - 11weeks and counting :happydance:

Megan I'm glad the midwife went well!

Do any of you see the midwife more than usual because of your history??

I'm a little worried as im feeling sick today.... Did last night too.... Could I already have morning sickness????

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->