Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Thanks Dano xxx I had cramping quite a lot last time this is just on off little niggles etc. fingers toes and everything cross able is crossed!! Hehe xxx

Just popped on here quickly to have a browse before a trip to the supermarket (yawn!) so will catch up properly later but wow Laura - good news and have my fingers tightly crossed for you!!! Hope everyone else ok - will read posts properly later x

Congrats M2C!!! I am so thrilled for you! Now I really hope its my month too! Still no sign so far...its a little discouraging because I recall past pregnancies and I'm pretty sure I felt implantation.

This is also the 6 month anniversary from the day we found out we lost our baby so I think I'mjust feeling a little negative today...

Raff, thinking of you on your 6 month anniversary xx I have everything crossed that this is your month too. By the way, I didn't feel any implantation with this pregnancy so don't rule yourself out yet. Enjoy the beach getaway xx

I've felt a little crampy and some strange feelings but that's all nothing different from just a normal cycle really. When you testing? Think of you on your anniversary xxxx

Laura, I think you right about the dreams and this one being different. With the pmp I was so sick from when it implanated, this time not much of anything until wk 6 other than tiredness. I think our bodies have a way of telling us when something isn't right. Hope its sticky xx

I'm in shockTina! I thought there could be a teeny chance but thought I was to late with bd on the day of a +opk!

Like I said before I felt crampy a lot with the mc and my test wasn't this dark at the same point so I'm hoping that it's all positive. Will call charring cross tomorrow and see what they want me to do!

Come on rainbow please stick xxx

Omg Laura I'm so so pleased for you! I am crossing everythin for you that this is a sticky bean!!

hope all you pregnant ladies are feeling ok!

Rafferty thinking of you today hun, just make sure you are easy on yourself! Fingers crossed that you get your bfp, your not out til the witch shows her face!

I'm sorry I can't really comment on anyone else, I have no internet yet as we haven't long moved so I am limited to how much I can do on here! Hope everyone is ok though!

Afm I am more than ready for this baby to make its appearance! No signs of it anytime soon but not sure if I can last another 2 weeks on no sleep as I am so uncomfy and in pain but i am soo grateful, and excited, I cannot wait to meet him/her! I am not sure if i will be updating here when bubs is born syraigjt away but i will be on fb, so I don't mind one of you that is my friend on fb updating here for me :) Xxx

I'm hoping this is my sticky rainbow too! Because of my mc I've not been on fortnightly urine as they check you 4 weeks then at 10 weeks after a mc then back to fortnightly sooooo charring x won't know till I call tomorrow!

I'm so excited for you rachie!!!!! Your rainbow is so nearly here! It's just amazing! I can remember you telling us you just found out you were preggo and waiting to hear about your scans! Goodluck lovely! Can't wait to see some pictures...... I'm thinking boy?!? Guess we will soon see! Takecare lovely xxxx

Rachie I can't believe it's only 5 more days until your due date----ekkkkk so exciting!!

Rach can't believe your rainbow is almost here!

Laura i am sure this is your rainbow! I hope cx organise some early scans for you!

Lovely bumps becky and megan!

Raff good luck for when you test!

Afm, feel a bit low, worried about the baby and whethre this will be my rainbow. My dh feels very positive and we listen to its heartbeat and it sounds great. Idk, hopefully its just a phase before my scan, like the apprehension of it all. Also work is stressing me out, and its monday tomorrow!

Oh well, going to have a bath and watch some tv, i'm sure it will all be ok in the morning!

Have a nice eveening everyone!

Last time they said get my doctor to sort it so I think they should say the same. I'll update after I've called.

I'm sorry your feeling low lovely. It must be very scary specially after last year. If your hearing by bad heartbeat then all must be fine. I hope your scan eases your mind if if it's just a little. Enjoy your bath xxxx

:flow: Lotte--I'm so sorry you are feeling low. we had a great 8 week scan but I was VERY nervous for the 12 week as that is when we found out we had lost our Molar baby, but all was well and it was another milestone to pass toward feeling more positive. I hope your bath helps. :hugs:

I can't decide if I want to test tomorrow or not. It is still really early (tomorrow is 10 dpo). I feel like I should wait till Tuesday. I also don't know if I should use a cheapie or a FRER....Wish I had some obvious symptoms to rest my hopes on but still nothing. Starting to think I'm out this month.

Raff I'd say use a cheapie tomorrow and bust your frer out Tuesday of you want. With my mc I used cheapies then done a frer to kinda confirm. I only had a frer so that's what I used this time. I've not really had any symptoms lovely so fingers crossed xxx

Raff didn't you have lots of symptoms last month??---Maybe Laura is right--lack of symptoms is a good sign!!

I like M2Cs idea....might test in the morning on a cheapie. I think I'm just afraid of feeling the disappointment of a bfn. I've been having a little abdominal heaviness but I think I felt that last month. No sore BBs. I may have had symptoms but I don't want to read into it like I did last month. I hate this roller coaster!

Like I said before I had some light cramping and some other feelings but nothing really that different from other months. I'd defo use a cheapie! Everything crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->