Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Aw thanks Laura! I'll remember to post my weekly bump pics on here for you from now on :haha:

Yes! Love that! Bumps are just lovely however big or small! They carry such a precious thing! Xxx

Hi ladies! We're still at the beach. I'm trying to keep up with my tablet but it is a pain to type on! 7dpo today...no signs of implantation so far but now I'm watching every sign! Ill test early for sure!
So excited for you to test M2c!! I will also check late tonight here in case you post early :)
I love the bump pic s too!

Thanks raff! Been getting some sensations low in my belly mainly on my right!?!? Fingers crossed for you lovely! Hope your enjoying yourself! Xxx

Megan--Great bump pic!!

Rafferty--Tons of :dust: and a :bfp: just a few days after Laura's :winkwink:

Not the best pic or top for that matter to show you but my hubby got up early to go surfing so its the best I could do solo. Off to the gym And to get my hair done to feel normal:flower:

Attachments

• IMAG0004-1-1.jpg
    IMAG0004-1-1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
Can't wait for that bump to pop for you!!

:bfp: I dunno how but I have 2 pink lines on my frer?!? I'm happy but feel sick!!

Xxx

SoRry been mia. Have been following, but its been a stressful week at work.

I'll be back later

But Laura yay,yay,yay, yay, yay!

Fantastic news! I am so happy for you!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Great start to the weekend for you!

Xxxx

Gorgeous little bump becky!!

Laura - eekk! What amazing news to wake up to! I'm so excited for you!:happydance: How are you feeling?

Lotte - Hope works not been not been too bad this week :hugs:

It's great but I feel like I can't get excited yet. On the upside the line is darker than this time last time so surely thats good???? Xxx

Congratulations Laura. That is wonderful news xx I've been checking on here all day to see what your results are. Wonderful xx

Thanks becky! With the molar and mc I had a dream about a positive test but both ended badly.... Never dreamt about Corban or this time round so maybe that's a good thing?!? Xxx

Omg!!! That's amazing m2c, you are so super fertile!!!

Huge congrats, looks like you'll have to post your bump pics soon as well!! :haha:

Thanks Dano!! I thought I was out! It's scary though.... Wanna be excited but worried! Another call to charring cross!! Xxx

Aww try not to worry hun, I'm sure this one will be a sticky!
We're all rooting for ya! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"