Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Lotte- Yay for 12 weeks! That must be a huge sigh of relief!

Well, I love how you all seem to have a lot more hope than I do at this point! I seriously don't know how I would have made it these 6 months without all your support. I still think I'm out, but you never know till AF shows. If she hasn't come by Saturday I'll test again. I've technically been pregnant 3 times (two m/c, 1 DD) and I feel like in the past I've known by now, especially the way my breasts change. I guess every pregnancy is different....so if I am pregnant this would be a VERY different start!

This is my 4th and I think each one of mine have been different! Hold out a little hope lovely your not out until AF shows. Also if each month your bd at the right time it's not gonna be long! Still have my fingers crossed xxx

Raff you have to have faith! I think faith that even it doesn't happen for you this month, then next month it may. But it will happen :hugs:

Megan glad for the midwide and double glad for maternity leave date? How did you decide when to finish?

Laura funny you should ask about me showing, someone from work asked my coworker if i was preggers! He knows i am and he said to me what should i say. I said tell her i am just getting fat! But he replied that he didn't think so, is she? This made me giggle! I think i have a little bump (or bloat) but it doesn't take much to look obvious iykwim. I normally weigh 7st 10 and have put on less than a pound so far, but it doesn't take much for me to show.

I am looking forward to getting huge and woddling! Although may not be saying that in six months time!

15 hours to go ladies!

Xx

Oh and about the sickness, mine this time was much less than last time. I had hyperemesis and was throwing up over 20 times a day last time. The doctors said this was great and a sign of a healthy preganncy, i think this was the first sign that soemthing was wrong with the placenta.

Because i know know bad i felt then, i have compared it to that, so never felt like it was very bad, but i don't think its abnormal to get nausea at 4 plus weeks. So just relax, i think its better to have some than nothing. (easier said than done i know)

Xx

It's only in waves so I guess we will see! Fingers crossed it is a good sign.

Looking forward to seeing bubba in your scan! Hope all goes well lovely. I'm quite long in the body so I started looking fatter at about 16 weeks! Having a big bump is super! Hard work at the end but still super!

Xxx

Laura, like you said each pregnancy is different. I have heard heaps of women get sick early and have healthy pregnancies. My doctor always answers when I ask questions with "what's normal?". Good luck with your appointment today.

Still feeling really tired. I might have a good start to the day but then try and do too much and are ruined by lunch. Have to remember to take it easy.

Megan, I am finishing the same date too! Doing the paperwork today with our hr lady. I wanted a few weeks off with the busy lead up to Christmas. Also my mum and her sisters all had their babies at 36-37 weeks which is Christmas for me if I'm the same. I really wanted some me time before life changes completely.

Two and a half hours and i am nervous, scared, petrified.....

Arghhhhhhh........

Xxx

Hugs for you Lotte I'm sure bubba is fine xxxxxx

I think your right jackie just worry a little! Being pregnant is tiring! I had holiday before my mat leave started so I had 6 weeks before Corban arrived! It's nice to have some lazy mornings and lazy days!!! Hehe!

I have the doctors at 9.40 so hopefully they get me a scan xxx

Thanks laura.

Hope drs sort out the scan. I am sure they will!

Xx

Thanks lovely! Just done another cheapie and the line is as dark as or darker than the control line..... It never got that dark last time! Xxx

Laura, I was going to ask how your appointment went but have realised I'm too far ahead time wise so instead good luck! Have everything crossed for scan xx

Lotte, thinking of you too, good luck xx

Ok so the doctor booked me a scan for the 27th sept and I'll be 6 weeks and 2 days! Midwife booking in app is 9 th oct ( you have to book ages in advance for our midwife) I'm hoping I'll make it!!

Lotte how did it go???

Xxx

When did you ladies have your first scans and what did you see? Just curious!! Xxx

That took rather longer than expected!

Basciaclly they couldn't get an accurate CRL or a nuchal fold thickness either!
Baby was laying funny and moving around lots. Felt a bit upset and was crying, but my dh thinks I'm being silly.

Baby is still alive, and doing well, thatts the main thing!

Got some pictures. I'll pop them up later :)

xx

Laura - I had more scan and appointments at the start but don't get any extra ones now, the only difference will be a consultant will be there when I give birth and they will take my placenta away for testing - apparently this will happen every time no matter how many babies I have! The picture attached is my scan from 6weeks, they were able to see the little heartbeat as well.

Lotte - Glad baby was ok at your scan, our bubs was being naughty too and wouldn't let the nurse do the NT fold scan! I choose 30th Nov as maternity leave as I'll be 36weeks by then and it means I can stop being on call for work which is already messing with my sleep. Plus I'm excited to have the run up to Christmas off to spend doing things with my little sisters! :happydance:

Jacky - Aw we're maternity leave buddies! Do you have any plans for your time off before baby arrives yet?

Attachments

• IMG_2381.jpg
    IMG_2381.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
So glad to hear scan went well Lotte. Lots of movement is good. Don't worry about them not being able toget the measurements, they couldn't with ours either.

Laura, glad you have some dates to look forward to. The count down is on for your scan! It will be here before you know it.

Megan, I'm not sure what i'll do as yet, but probably involve getting ready for Christmas and taking some me time before life changes completely. I have a couple of friends already on maternity leave so will be nice to cat h up with them. Have,you thought much about your plans?

Megan - did you then have the blood test at like 16 weeks or something, because they couldn't get the nt measurement?

Thats what they are suggesting with me......

xx

Jacky - At the moment I think I'm just going to get ready for Christmas and spend some time with my little sisters, I helped my mum bring them up when then their dad left (they were 2 & 4 and I was 17) so I'm like a second mum to them. Me having my own baby is going to be a big change for them so I want to make it as easy as possible for them.

Lotte - Yeah I had a blood test at 16weeks my results came back 2 weeks later at 1:54,000. Are you going to have the blood test?

Lotte--Its so great baby was so active--don't worry about not getting the measurements--If they thought there was cause for concern I'm sure they would have scheduled you back ASAP.

Laura my first scan was @ 5weeks 2 days and you probably recall I couldn't see much at all at that point---6 week mark should be better--my 2nd once was @ 8 weeks 2 days and there was soooo much more to see at that point!!

AF just showed up :( ive also managed to catch the flu...so I guess the bright side is that I can take flu meds worry free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->