Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

I've been feeling pretty sad this past week. Like another baby just is never going to happen for us. And my daughter is getting so old! She's going to be well over 3 years apart from a sibling at this point, I really wanted to have kids close in age, but ever since she was born I've had constant health problems, and now fertility that made it so we haven't had a baby. I feel bad that I'm even complaining since I know just having a first baby is so hard to come by for so many. My sister has been trying to get pregnant for 2 1/2 years! I feel so much heartache just for her.
This month we're trying the sperm meets egg plan, starting today. Trying to get some hope back, but I was so disappointed last month, pessimism seems like a way of guarding my heart.
And on top of everything my "flu" turned out to be hand foot and mouth disease! I caught it from my BIL and nephew from our weekend at the beach! And now my daughter has it. It is HORRIBLE, I feel so bad for her since I just went through it myself.

Sorry for the downer post. Maybe this will be our month and then I'll be happy as ever :)

I'm sorry your feeling down raff. I know the feeling your feeling so your not alone. As hard as it is you need to try stay positive even if it's just a small bit of positivity!! It's gonna happen lovely. Lotsa positives about smep! Fingers crossed lovely!

Xxx

I've been feeling pretty sad this past week. Like another baby just is never going to happen for us. And my daughter is getting so old! She's going to be well over 3 years apart from a sibling at this point, I really wanted to have kids close in age, but ever since she was born I've had constant health problems, and now fertility that made it so we haven't had a baby. I feel bad that I'm even complaining since I know just having a first baby is so hard to come by for so many. My sister has been trying to get pregnant for 2 1/2 years! I feel so much heartache just for her.
This month we're trying the sperm meets egg plan, starting today. Trying to get some hope back, but I was so disappointed last month, pessimism seems like a way of guarding my heart.
And on top of everything my "flu" turned out to be hand foot and mouth disease! I caught it from my BIL and nephew from our weekend at the beach! And now my daughter has it. It is HORRIBLE, I feel so bad for her since I just went through it myself.

Sorry for the downer post. Maybe this will be our month and then I'll be happy as ever :)

The larger gap between siblings was my biggest heartache of the molar pregnancy--beside losing the pregnancy itself. Blake will turn 4 just a few weeks after my due date---wasn't my ideal "plan" but its how everything worked out and I can see advantages of both a small gap, as well as a several year gap. Your daughter will be such a great helper for you at her age--when it happens it will be easier to see the pluses than it is now. HFM is not fun---my Boss had it a few months ago--not pretty!! I think he was told its much harder on adults than kids, and she likely wont ever get it again right--its like the chicken pox and goes dormant???

Blakesmom- Thank you!!! I feel like I'm crazy how sad I get about the age gap, but I'm glad it's not just me. I do think about the advantages and I know some things will be way easier (like she's been out of diapers for months already!).

She should have immunity to Hand, Foot, & Mouth. She's barely eaten all day because of the mouth sores and she'll be fine one minute and then crying the next. She's watched TV for probably 6 hours today! I hope binge TV watching everyone once in a while is okay.

If you are anything like me, and early pregnancy is hard on you, then it might not be the last time she has a t.v. binge LOL

I kind of freaked myself out today. AF is verging on 10 days long this month. Ive always had long periods but this seems crazy even for me. It was almost gone yesterday and then this morning I had heavy bright red bleeding again (tmi) . Then I made the horrible mistake of googling it and now I'm afraid I could have Endo or hormone imbalances. I even called my doctor today for thyroid tests since ive had hypothyroidism the past 5 years. I'm so hyper sensitive to fertility issues. I just feel like I wont get pregnant again I'm so stressed. And I was supposed to start smep yesterday but we haven't since AF won't leave :(

Raf- sorry your feeling down, when i stsrted trying for my second baby my first son was about 2. There is almost 4 years. My dr could not tell me why it was so hard for me to get preg with my second child and now look. 4 years between 1st two. 3 years between 2nd two ( intentional.) 1 year 1 days between 3rd and 4th not intentionsl. 2years between 4th and 5th. And 2 years between 5th and 6th. And now i was expecting in dec so almost 3years but now i am not sure. I know i have a very big family and compared to some i should be done and happy. But what i am trying to say this is your familt you have the right to be sad because you cant get number 2 or 10 in. You dont need to say i should be happy because some people cant have any. That wont make it any easier. I was told this by who i though was a goid friend of mine while i was in tears because i wanted 8 kids and i cant even get 2 in. She said it very rude to you should be happy for whst u got. I am but i also know there are more for me. She did not understand or care how i was feeling.

Dont feel bad for that its your family your plan and if your plan does not go feel free to get sad. But just also remeber you camt dread on i pray you get as many as you want but there is always that chance and i have told this to myself too. If its not ment to be you have to come to peace with it. It would have been harder for me if i only had one compared to 6 but if i dont get my 8 it willstill be hard but not as, much.

I pray this month will be your month.
Vicki

I'm sorry AF seems to be sticking her claws in! My last AF ( the cycle I fell preggo) was about 8 days long. I think when your ttc anything that goes wrong or out of the usual for your cycle you panic. I had a month with a few +opks which sent me into panic!!! Hopefully she leaves so you can get BDing! You can still do smep once AF is gone so try not worry to much. By all means get the tests you have asked for to ease your mind. I always had the worry in my head we wouldn't have another! After all the months of chemo then the mc I thought I was out but.... Here I am.... Still early days but I'm hoping this is my rainbow. Try stay positive as your gonna be BD very soon

Xxxx

Tina how are your injections going? Are you feeling ok?

Lotte how are you? Not heard from you in a while. Hope your ok.

Dano not long till your scan!!!! Mines the 27th! Fingers crossed!

Megan how bump? Still good I hope.

Becky are you also ok? Any signs of a popping bump yet?!?

Vicki wow!!! You want 8?? I always wanted 4 but with everything that has happened we will see!!!

Eleanor how are you? Bump ok??

Tung?!? Hope she's ok!!

Xxxx

Laura I did my first injection at home and had a very difficult time with it yesterday morning (had about 3 panic attacks, luckily I was home alone, it really was ridiculous!), but all the rest of my numbers yesterday and so far today have been nice and low---don't want to make it a habit of needing those injections!!

I can't believe only 5 more days until your scan---can't wait to see pics!!

I have my next midwife appt. in 2 weeks, and then she said at the next appointment after that they will probably set me up for some additional surveillancing--like non-stress tests, I'm secretly hoping that also means maybe 1 more ultrasound hehe

:angel: I just realized that my 1 year anniversary from my d&c was yesterday--Happy Birthday to my angel...

Hehe!! I think I would work myself up too!!!! When on chemo the nurse said I could always teach you to do it yourself encase of emergency.... Er no thanks!!! Yuk! Well fingers crossed you don't need to do them often! And fingers crossed for an extra scan! Can't say no to that!!!

Happy birthday to your angel too xxxx

Yes not long till my scan. Chris is on a course Monday to Friday so my mum is coming wit me.... I just hope I have good news when I call chris. We went out for a birthday meal for my sister and I feel so bloated!!!! Ooooooooo!!!

Xxx

Blakesmom- Sorry about the shots. My brother was diagnosed with type I diabetes when we were kids so he's basically been giving himself shots his whole life. And I don't think you ever get used to it! It's a terrible disease, but fortunately you just have a handful of weeks to go!

Hehe!! I think I would work myself up too!!!! When on chemo the nurse said I could always teach you to do it yourself encase of emergency.... Er no thanks!!! Yuk! Well fingers crossed you don't need to do them often! And fingers crossed for an extra scan! Can't say no to that!!!

Happy birthday to your angel too xxxx

Yes not long till my scan. Chris is on a course Monday to Friday so my mum is coming wit me.... I just hope I have good news when I call chris. We went out for a birthday meal for my sister and I feel so bloated!!!! Ooooooooo!!!

Xxx

Teach yourself to give your own CHEMO in case of an emergency??

RAFF--It is a terrible disease. I feel bad I never really have been sympathetic toward diabetics since my Dad is diabetic, he never made a very big deal about it--apparently I was oblivious up until it really effected ME--how sad : (

Blakesmom - i have had GD with my kids till i was pregnant with number 4, then he told me at my first appointment with him that he is counting me as type 2. So i niw actually wear a insulin pump because i would rather do insulin instead of the pills (whrn not preg or breastfeeding) because they make me sick and i dont have time for that. Went with a pump because i was shooting up 1-5 units so i wouldnt do any less then 5 and blood sugar out of control cause i did not do it. The pump at least i usually just poke my self for insulin every 3 days. And of course when i remember my fingers many times a day.

Any way point is once you get used to it, it is not bad. Good luck.

Vicki

Emergency if I was sick a nurse wouldn't come to my house as they might get sick!!! So many nurses also had massive problems with giving it to me it was unbelievable!!!

Xxx

I gave myself 3 full courses of chemo lol :shock:
There was no way my local gp surgery could fit me in every day at the same time, so the nurse taught me how to do the intramuscular shots in my thighs myself! :haha:

Blakesmom, just count to three and stab, don't think about it too much!! Fingers crossed it gets easier for you Hun! :hugs:

Holy smokes Dan-O--you are much braver than me. I learned I can't go with the 1-2-3 stab method, and I'm going to just have to slowly push it in--The insulin needle is super short and thin so I can handle that better---didn't need it at all yesterday :happydance:

So super funny dreams last night--Dreamed I had little man early, but that DH didn't wait for me to have him as he had to work the next day, so my mom took me home after I had him---but then I didn't leave with him :wacko:

My next dream I dreamed that LO was in a popcorn bag and we popped the popcorn in the microwave but he was too early---oh my

Maybe my 3/4 cups pumpkin ice-cream wasn't a good idea before bed last night :haha:

It hurts more if you push it in slow... Just thought you would want to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->