Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Congratson another great scan Dano.

Vivki, I hope you af comes very soon.

Raff, how is your testing going?

Tina, how's is your gd going? Have you had to have any more injections?

Laura, how did your scan go?

Lotte, Megan, how's everything going?

Sorry I haven't written anything for a while. I have only been looking on here via my phone which is fined for reading everything but a pain if i want to type anything.
Was quite strange today, bub had the hiccups. Was such a weird feeling especially when i started feeling it rolling around and full arm movements. Still fine it strange to have something moving inside me. Starting to pop now. I'll post a photo over the weekend.

Hope everyone is well.

Congrats on your scan Dano, can't wait to see your pic in a few weeks!

Raff - did you manage to do an OPK?

Vikki - Hope AF shows for you soon!

Lotte - hope you ok lovely :hugs:

Tine - How are thing with you?

Jackyb - Looking forward to seeing your bump piccy, isn't it amazing feeling baby move around!

Laura - Hope you scan went well, have been thinking of you!

afm I made it to 3rd tri! Starting to worry a little less now and enjoy getting ready for bubs which is nice. My niece is 4 and really excited about the baby I don't see her very often as they live in London at the moment but she apparently has told everyone she knows that she is going to be 'a big girl cousin' soon and she called me the other day to tell me that baby is going to be a girl called Maise and that she is saving her pink bike helmet for her :cloud9:
My hormones have started going a bit crazy this past week as well, I seem to cry at everything, including QI :haha:

Megan, congratulations on 3rd trimester milestone. That is brilliant. And fabulous that our little niece is so excited. How are your sisters dealing with it and becoming aunties?

Hello ladies, we have a heartbeat!!! Had a really difficult morning as the morning sickness and nerves kicked in! Had a massive cry too! At the epu I went in and the dr started scanning me and said nothing until he turned the screen and said there is your baby and there is its heartbeat! I just cried!!!! I couldn't believe it! He booked me in for two weeks time for my reassurance. So fingers crossed bubba is still doing well by then. I didn't get any info as his computer crashed so ill get it next time.

Megan well done!! 3rd tri! Can you believe it. How are you feeling? Bet bump is starting to get big!

Vicki hopefully AF shows her face so you can get trying next month.

Becky hiccups are the best! Corban had them nearly everyday! Can't wait to see a new bump picture!!!

Lotte I hope your ok lovely

Xxx

Fab News Laura
I am really happy for you and am glad you are getting a follow up scan in 2 weeks! :)

xx

Hi everyone - hope you are all ok. Not been on here for a while - have glanced back at the last couple of posts but will read more properly later.

Laura - so glad everything was good at your scan :thumbup:

Hope all the pregnant ladies are doing well and fingers crossed to those of you ttc or wtt. Sorry not to mention you all individually but I've got dinner on the go and a little boy on the 'naughty chair' which I've had to introduce!! He has been really naughty lately, tantrums and shouting 'NO!' and started doing this awful, ear piercing scream when he doesn't get his own way which is horrible!
He's got his operation on Monday at Sheffield Children's Hospital so I'm just hoping it's the straight forward repair job and not the more complicated one!
Afm, I've been struggling a bit the last few weeks - I'm really not sleeping - it's so uncomfortable at night, some nights I'm only getting a couple of hours of broken sleep. I had a bit a weep at the midwife the other day and then at my OH saying he had to try and be more understanding and pro-active with his help etc. I've also been having really bad nose bleeds - I don't think it's pregnancy related but perhaps being pregnant is making it worse (if that makes sense) but I've been referred to the ENT clinic which will hopefully get it sorted - it doesn't hurt but it's really annoying and inconvenient!
But on a positive note, I'm 29 weeks today so about another 9 to go (with me needing a planned c-section) - all the clothes and bedding have been washed and I'm going to order a new mattress for the cot. Baby is quite active in the evening so it's nice once the kids are in bed to sit quietly with my hands on my tummy feeling her (?) kick! -whilst eating copious amounts of chocolate and/or Pringles - to keep my energy levels up of course!

xxx

Wow I can't believe how many of you are nearing the end of your pregnancy!

JackyB- I LOVED the hiccups with my daughter! It also helped me to know that she was head down because I would feel them very low typically. She had them every day it seemed, and then after she was born she still had them every day!

I did get a + OPK yesterday. We BD, and will the next two nights, according to smep. I also bought some preseed, since so much BD really calls for extra lube :wacko:

I still haven't had any ovulation pains which is really abnormal for me, but hopefully I'll feel some in the next 24 hours. Not entirely counting on this month since the weird start, but still trying to give myself reasons to hope.

Congratulations Laura on your scan so glad you get another one in 2 weeks.

Eleanor, excellent to hear from you. Good luck with your son's operation on monday. Sorry too hear your poorly and not sleeping. I hope it improves and they get to the bottom of the nose bleeds. It is wonderful that your other children are so involved and get to feel the kicks. Good luck with the naughty chair.I

Raff, everything crossed x

Congratson another great scan Dano.

Vivki, I hope you af comes very soon.

Raff, how is your testing going?

Tina, how's is your gd going? Have you had to have any more injections?

Laura, how did your scan go?

Lotte, Megan, how's everything going?

Sorry I haven't written anything for a while. I have only been looking on here via my phone which is fined for reading everything but a pain if i want to type anything.
Was quite strange today, bub had the hiccups. Was such a weird feeling especially when i started feeling it rolling around and full arm movements. Still fine it strange to have something moving inside me. Starting to pop now. I'll post a photo over the weekend.

Hope everyone is well.

Can't wait to see your bump pic!! I have to do my next bump pic tomorrow so will hopefully be posting one this weekend also. GD is a pain. Met with the nutritionist/dietician this morning and got in trouble for cutting my carbs too much---grrrr. She asked why I did and I flat out told her so I wouldn't need to insulin--she wasn't pleased but suggested I try 6 "mini" meals rather than 3 meals and snacks. More finger pokes to monitor that way but I would rather poke my finger than stick myself with the Insulin!! Less than 9 weeks to go tho!!

Laura---Amazing news about the scan!! I would get so nervous too for those early ones. The worst was the 20 week and then they were almost a full hour behind for my appointment so Blake was crazy everywhere and I was a nervous wreck for WAY longer than I should have been.

Eleanor--thinking of your little man--I hope this fixes him up and he can be done with procedures!! Lucky you for getting to eat chocolates and Pringles!! I wonder if its the increase blood that is causing your nose bleeds?? Those are never fun!! Good luck with the ENT Dr.

Raff--sounds like the timing worked out just fine. I would always be a little sad about the "wasted" BD'ing before a positive OPK and then when I would get one we would be worn out when it really was "go" time--I hated having such long cycles!! Good luck with the pre-seed over the next couple nights as well :winkwink:

M2C- I don't know how I missed the scan post earlier, but Woo-Hoo! So happy for a heartbeat! I would totally cry too. I cry just imagining hearing my next babe's heartbeat!

No, af has not shown. The spotting i thought was going to turn into more just lasted that day. I have to remember that the shot officially does not end till the 2nd and may linger even longer. I hope i am one of the lucky ones that ovulates right away after it wears off. I am just not patient. I start thinking more every time i see a younger baby and it sucks. I have actually had a dream a week or so ago without even thinking about things. I just so ready for another little baby. And my daughter does not cuddle much anymore. Still having mood swings.

Vicki

Ladies how was your morning sickness? I'm feeling well and truly awful! I think I felt so awful with the molar and the chemo made me feel really ill I'm already not coping with the sickness very well. To be honest I'm struggling. Dunno what to do?!? Any advice would be awesome right now xxx

Laura - my morning sickness was the worst ever this time round! Sorry, I know that doesn't make you feel any better but it lasted till about 18 weeks - eurgh! I actually had to run to the loo on many occasions! With my other pregnancies I always felt nauseous but wasn't actually sick - this one I felt awful all the time and was constantly sick! The doc did give me some tablets but they made me really drowsy (can't remember the name) but it might be worth seeing your doc if it doesn't improve because they might work for you. I also tried things like ginger tea, arrowroot biscuits and preggie-pops sweets (really sour fruit boilked sweets which seemed to help a little). I hope it eases for you soon though! Take care xx

Sorry to hear that you are feeling aweful Laura. I found orange juice with pulp helped me. I always had some on me, I ate something little every couple of hours to keep blood sugars up and did not take any meds without eating first (loo everytime otherwise). The worst of Mine lasted to around 15 weeks this time but lingered on to 20 weeks. The docs have some tablets you can take, might be worth trying them... Good luck xx

Oh goodness Becky you are still so tiny---your body is doing very well with being pregnant it holds it well!!

Ladies how was your morning sickness? I'm feeling well and truly awful! I think I felt so awful with the molar and the chemo made me feel really ill I'm already not coping with the sickness very well. To be honest I'm struggling. Dunno what to do?!? Any advice would be awesome right now xxx

I also felt like my sickness was the worst out of my other two--tho DH swears I was less sick this time. I know it started sooner this time anyways. Majority was gone by 16 weeks I would say, but had a few random episodes and even had a morning throw-up (stomach acid only--blahhh) just last week--darn GD diet had me on empty! Let me know if you want the tips/hints my mid-wife gave me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->