Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Oh, ok... I always thought it hurt when i went slow so i just poked fast to get it over with.

Wow Dano!! I would have been scared! Sometimes ( depending on the nurse) my injections really hurt!!!!! What time is your scan?

I'm feeling a bit sick today! 6 weeks tomorrow xxx

I had more spotting today! It is cd12! I'm beginning to suspect that my days of fever from the hand foot and mouth may have really messed me up this month. I started to get the fever the day before AF came...arrrrrg I just really hope this weirdness doesn't interfere with getting pregnant! I feel like I'm already out this month and I haven't even ovulated :(

Perhaps bring poorly has messed AF up a little! You may just ovulate a little later? Have you started the smep? Your not out lovely! Give it ya best shot this month! Xxx

We did start smep because the spotting has been very little. I'm doing opks again too because who knows when I'll ovulate with this craziness. It is just so frustrating that when we finally start TTC after the PMP my body goes all wacko!

It's always the way! Things are going ok you start ttc and something happens. Opks are good! Defo helped me out! Means you can have lotsa sex when you think that positive is coming. Goodluck lovely xxx

Hi ladies as most of you know I finally had my rainbow! She is absolutely perfect and I am in love all over again. I had a tough delivery again but it has not put me off... DH on the other hand was terrified and him and my mum have both said they couldn't watch me go through it again :/ on Thursday my internet is being set up so I can catch up with you all properly, I will also do a birth story and post some pics!

Ladies don't lose hope you will get there eventually and when you do you will be so thankful you kept trying, it is so worth it!

Laura good luck for Thursday :D I had my first scan the same time and seen a little blob with a hb, we had another at 8wks and a 12 wk scan. Xxx

Congratulations Rachieroo! So happy she arrived healthy. And thank you, I do love seeing that these rainbow babies are really happening. I hope I conceive mine SOON!

Congratulations rachie! She looks beautiful! I look forward to reading your birth story! Hope your all ok.

Feeling nervous about my scan! Just want it over and done with so I know what's happening

Xxx

Good luck with your scan Laura

Congrats Rachie

Sorry I havn't been around very much, its a bit of a long story. I will try to explain later when I have a bit more time. I am just at lunch now.

I hope everyone is doing ok

love you all lots.
xx

Congratulations rachieroo!!! Look forward to the squishy pics!!!! Well done on making it through your tough delivery too, poor thing!

Rafferty sorry you are feeling poorly Hun, hope it doesn't hinder your chances. Your lower immune system could help with implantation you never know!

Lotte, hope you are ok Hun xx

M2C is your scan today or tomorrow? Either way, good luck, bet everything's perfect!

I had my 3rd scan yesterday, all looked fine, baby spot on and measuring 10w2d which is exactly right based on my 8w2d one a fortnight ago! Baby was jiggling and waving its arms, amazing how something so small can be so developed!! Still no pics, but i will have the opportunity to buy one next time. Next scan is the normal 12 week NT one, a fortnight today. Dreading that one slightly!

Lotte I hope your ok xxx

Dano my scan is tomorrow at 10am! So pleased your scan went well! Be lovely to get a picture of bubba in 2 weeks xxx

Eeek, just one more sleep then!! Morning scans are the best, no faffing around waiting!!

Yeah defo! My mum and sis are taking me as Chris is on a course so they will be here by 9!! Scared though!!!!

Xxxx

M2C- So excited for you! I think it's going to be good news. You get to see your baby!!!

Congrats rach.

I have been spotting on the toilet paper only on and off for the last few weeks. I think its the depo shot wearing off. Today i started having back and front cramps and it looks like it might be more then spitting but not sure. Hope is a flow then maybe i will ovulate in oct. That would be nice. But i just have to wait and see. But last night i was extra moody so i hope it turns into something more

Vicki

hope your AF comes ihave5boys! Hope mine stays away!

I was supposed to do an opk when I got home from running errands and I totally forgot and used the bathroom. The moment I realized it I couldn't even get a drop out....I guess I'll do it in a couple hours :( This was the day it was positive last month.

Dan-o--So great that you had a good scan!! Can't wait to see a scan pic from you in just a few weeks!!

Laura good luck tomorrow!! I'll be checking in to see how it went!!

Raff--did you get to do a OPK??

Ihave5boys--I hope the depo shot is almost gone for you!!

Lotte thanks for popping in--I hope everything is OK :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->