Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

M2c sorry about your morning sickness.

Jacky you are tiny for 24 weeks.

As for me still nothing and once in a while avlittle pink when i wipe. Today had some brown. Woke up this morning throwing up, i wish it was morning sickness but my shot even though due for another shouldnt be warn off till the 2. So i am thinking a different flu then what i had 2 weeks ago. But i however did not get sick again today but also slept all day till like 2ish. I was tired but did not get to sleep till 3 this morning.
I just want to get preg again, and i know dh is not ready cause last one was a suprise, then it had to fail.

Vicki

Vicki

Maybe i still have a chance she will show up. Started cramping a little again after and spotting when i wipe after i typed that last. Still pinkish though...

Becky bump is lovely! Don't think your far off popping now!

I feel like I have a sickness bug!! I keep running to the toilet to be sick but just stand there gagging forever! I ate some biscuits before getting out of bed but that didn't help. I know it's just morning sickness but because of the molar sickness and chemo sickness I'm taking it much harder than I usually would! I feel like I'm not coping with it at all!!! Any tips would be great! I'm willing to try anything and everything!!

Xxx

OK--My tips include: Don't drink water--especially on an empty stomach as it comes back up too easy. In the early days I did lots of tea! My midwife recommended Gatorade (not sure if you have that there??) or Pedialyte to keep electrolytes up and to stay hydrated.

I cut out dairy--milk would curdle as soon as it hit my stomach and come back up chunky--not fun!! I still would do ice-cream occasionally in the first tri but more often than not it came back up. I was doing cereal and milk in the morning so had to change to just dry cereal in a baggie (which is what gave me away to my Boss--they have 4 kids so he isn't a dumbie I guess)

My midwife recommended cutting proteins back as they are harder to digest. She said in the first tri you are OK to skimp on those. So the bland carby snacks are better, crackers, pretzels, biscuits, bread.

Also cutting out fatty and fried foods--bacon was a big one for me to have to go without!

I did over the counter B-6. I think I have read a lot about B-6 and unisom at night to help, but I didn't feel like I needed a sleep aid. B-6 at dinner time was helpful for me as it aids in digestion, and the evenings were worst for me...

With my PMP I had to give in and get a prescription for anit-nausea meds. Didn't need them this time (maybe-DH was right I was better this time??) But I think I was just better prepared with these tips and knew what to expect...

Also minty things were helpful--I found a winter mint Altoid that helped me when we on vacation this Spring with DH's family--also good for after a throw up to keep your breath fresh LOL
I'll let you know if I can think of anything else!!

Thanks Tina I'm willing to try anything!! Yesterday I had my sickness bands in but I don't feel like they done anything!!!! My friend has told me to sip tonic water so I'm trying that!! I feel awful at night then really awful when I wake up!

I'm off cups of tea and the thought of water makes me feel sick!!! I've also seen bits and pieces about b6 so maybe that could be worth a try?? Ill buy some mints too!! Even if its just for fresh breath!

Corban is out with daddy at a carboot so I can lay in and try get myself together!!!

How is everyone else feeling? What have you been up to?

Xxx

Laura i am sorry you feel so poorly. Those sickness bands neverr worked for me, just a waste of five pounds! I used to suck on mints and that helped although my ms this time was really quite mild. When i had hyperemsis ijust would lie in bed with a bucket! I tried to make sure i'd eat little and often as well. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Becky you look lovely! Such a cute bump!

Vicki i never had the depo. But i hope your body sorts itself out soon.

Afm, feeling a bit better, bump is starting to make an appearance and i have been asked quite a few times if i am pregnant. Its hard to remember what my tummy was like before hough, because i still look fairly small! I bought a pair of maternity jeans on ebay for a fiver and they are so comfortable. I don't want to spend too much money on materrnity clothes because we are not sure if we will have another.

What is everyone up to today? I am currently relaxing but going to see brother in law this afternoon.

I hope everyone is ok. Sorry i havn't mentioned evryone.

Love to you all

Xx

Hi ladies, just popping in to see how everyone is doing!

M2C so glad things are going well, even if it is at the expense of feeling human lol! Ginger helped me, as did mints, eating weetabix as soon as I got up.. And throwing up lol! Always felt my best after I'd been sick when my belly was empty lol!
I seem to be past that phase now, back to just the odd but of nausea and able to eat normally again.

Lotte, exciting that your bump is starting! Mine is too, I'm struggling in a pair of stretchy size 16 jeans today (normally a 14 lol) will have to bit the bullet and get some mat ones soon, have a feeling I'm gonna be bigger this time round!

Ihave5, my cycles were awful when I had the depo, many moons ago! Might take a while for it to leave your system. Hopefully you will get lucky as soon as you try!

Ava, hope it goes ok with your little boy:hugs:
Congrats on reaching the 3rd tri, it's going quickly now!

Jackyb, what a cute little bump! Small bumps are fab if you are lucky enough to get one, less stretchies and quicker back to normal after lol!!!

Raff, good luck for this 2ww hun, hope its your last for quite some time!!

Blakesmom, your pregnancy seems to be flying by too!! 31 weeks already! Wow!!

Hi ladies!
M2c- Sorry about the morning sickness. I was lucky enough with my DD so not have any ms except for one bad morning, and that was plenty! I barely had it with the PMP too.

AFM, just slowly passing the TWW. I feel like I'm obsessing less than past months. I'm going to try to wait till AF to test. Tonight is our last night of BDing on the SMEP schedule. It wasn't too bad! Lots of ladies say it's too much work, but I think we could keep it up for a few months if we had too.

I know the only pregnancy symptoms you get before implantation are from progesterone, but I do feel really different so far. My boobs were crazy sore last night, when usually I just have a tiny bit of soreness on the right side. And I also had really mild ovulation pains, barely noticeable. Whereas the last two months it hurt really bad I wanted to take a pain reliever. I'm hoping this change is a good sign!

Lotte I'm happy to hear bump is starting to make an appearance! Does feel lovely when you can put your hands on it! I agree about maternity clothes! I wore leggings a lot in the end as they stretch. Haha! You should post a bump picture! Xxx

Dano I really need to be sick but its just not coming up! I feel I'd feel a bit better if I did! Ginger biscuits haven't helped! I struggle to drink when I'm feeling icky! Get my charring cross results today so I can let you know! They were taken at 6 weeks.

Raff I have everything crossed this is your month. Sounds like you've covered all basis! I tried not to think about the tee to much last time! Towards the end I did feel the itch to test! I tested at 11 dpo in the end! Goodluck lovely

Xxx

Sounds hardcore, but i finely grated fresh ginger, mixed with a tiny bit of ginger ale to get the juice out, strained mixture into a pint glass and topped up with cold ginger ale. Also a fresh lemon squeezed into a pint of soda water helped! I noticed cheese made my nausea worse. Probably different for everyone tho!

Mine were apparently 106,000 at 6 weeks (6+3 if I backdate from my 8w ultrasound) unless it was a lab error!

Tina your right about water! I thought I'll have a little drink of water.... I drank it and had to run straight to the toilet to throw it back up!!!

Xxx

Ill get OH to get me the bits to try those drinks! Anything to just ease it a little would be great. Corbans gonna have a nap soon so I shall join him!!!!

Xxx

I'm gonna call charring cross after there lunch and hopefully they will have my bloods! I'll update when I get them! I had them Tuesday and scan Thursday!

Xxx

Hcg results 18,461 from last Tuesday! She said seeing as I had a scan and all is well I don't need to do another sample just contact them once baby is here. Fingers crossed ladies xxx

Brilliant results Laura! So nice and high! Sorry you are feeling icky, i hope you feel better soon. :hugs: i will post a bump pic, i try and do one each week (for my bump book) need to do one tomorrow, if i remember!

Raff fx'd this is your month, all the signs are there! When are you testing?

Tina how are you doing, how is the gd? Not long until baby will be here!

Dano glad everything is going well. When is your 12 week scan?

Xx

Thanks Lotte! Already looking forward to feeling normal!!! hopefully a few weeks it will ease off! Look forward to bump picture! Hope your doing ok lovely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->