Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Were you doing lab tests or just using pregnancy tests as your guide to where hCG levels were at??

Hello honey, sorry to read your story. Where you having blood or urine samples? If you reached negative its very unlikely that your levels would rise again. Have you spoken with your dr? They would have to scan you I guess to see if it was molar or a new pregnancy. Xxx

Raff how did the drs go?

Tina your getting soooo close! My sis is due in two weeks!!!!

Lotte how are you lovely?

Megan how's bump? Counting down till mat leave?

Becky are you ok? Bump growing nicely?

Eleanor how's you? You must be getting big too!!!

Anyone have any news on tung?

Vicki I'm unsure about your nipples! Once I stopped feeding my milk dried up pretty quick. Near my due date with Corban I had some leakage too.

Xxx

Opk getting darker again. Not positive dark. But those lifpght days a line barely showed up. My bidy has me confused.

Vicki

Hi Blakes Mom :)

I've had bi weekly urine with Sheffield....last two over 4 weeks were 0.13 and then 0.29 (im told anything under 0.35/0.40 is normal)

I've also been monitoring with cheap home tests and got a barely negative about 2 weeks ago...

Really unsure what this digi 1-2 weeks is....Sheffield sending me for bloods on Wednesday, as we're not a very fertile couple i just couldnt belive its actually a positve test!

P.s...Been reading your ladies stories...Sorry for all of your losses and congratulations to all of those who have turned those frowns upside down! You're all inspiring xx

I had a really good appointment. I'm doing a blood test today, and another in 48-72 hours so hopefully I'll see my numbers double. The doctor said as long as today's number is greater than 1500 hCG I can schedule an ultrasound for Monday (that will be 6 1/2 weeks) so hopefully all is well and I'll get to see a little heartbeat in a week!

The best part is, this doctor is going to tell the doctor at the high risk clinic I'm pregnant so I don't have to deal with her disapproval!

aimze-do you feel like there's a good chance you're pregnant? Like did you BD around ovulation? It's really great that your numbers hit zero, I think the chances of it being PMP are pretty low then. FX'd it's a little bean for you!

Thanx Rafferty...i do feel kinda pregnant...Af is due tomorrow so that will be my first mile stone! Definately is a chance, with us not supposed to be able to naturally conceive i thought there was no point using contreception..

xx

Hi Blakes Mom :)

I've had bi weekly urine with Sheffield....last two over 4 weeks were 0.13 and then 0.29 (im told anything under 0.35/0.40 is normal)

I've also been monitoring with cheap home tests and got a barely negative about 2 weeks ago...

Really unsure what this digi 1-2 weeks is....Sheffield sending me for bloods on Wednesday, as we're not a very fertile couple i just couldnt belive its actually a positve test!

P.s...Been reading your ladies stories...Sorry for all of your losses and congratulations to all of those who have turned those frowns upside down! You're all inspiring xx

Well Wednesday should hopefully bring more answers with blood work being done. I've read from some that the digi's and especially the ones with the conception indicator are "less sensitive" so that would mean there would have to be a pretty good change from your last test with sheffield. Sounds promising for a new pregnancy to me--keep us posted hun!!

I had a really good appointment. I'm doing a blood test today, and another in 48-72 hours so hopefully I'll see my numbers double. The doctor said as long as today's number is greater than 1500 hCG I can schedule an ultrasound for Monday (that will be 6 1/2 weeks) so hopefully all is well and I'll get to see a little heartbeat in a week!

The best part is, this doctor is going to tell the doctor at the high risk clinic I'm pregnant so I don't have to deal with her disapproval!

aimze-do you feel like there's a good chance you're pregnant? Like did you BD around ovulation? It's really great that your numbers hit zero, I think the chances of it being PMP are pretty low then. FX'd it's a little bean for you!

Glad the Dr. is doing the announcing for you hehe--Let us know how your number is--I hope you get that ultrasound next Monday--so exciting!!

Raff how did the drs go?

Tina your getting soooo close! My sis is due in two weeks!!!!

Lotte how are you lovely?

Megan how's bump? Counting down till mat leave?

Becky are you ok? Bump growing nicely?

Eleanor how's you? You must be getting big too!!!

Anyone have any news on tung?

Vicki I'm unsure about your nipples! Once I stopped feeding my milk dried up pretty quick. Near my due date with Corban I had some leakage too.

Xxx

How is your sis holding up--has she started dilating at all?? When is your next appointment?? Has the nausea lightened up now??

I see Tung every now and again posting stuff on facebook so I know she is still out there!!

Also aimze your more firtle the first few months after a miscarriage. I read yor more fertile then maybe a year after.

Vicki

Thanks ladies!

I wish I found this group in July!!

One thing my research has found is the tests from sheffield an home hcg tests are looking for different things.

Trying to figure out if 0.29 would trigger a posiitive test...alsso i used not the first wee so you'd expect a stronger result in the AM.

x

Just did a 25iu thingy and that has a faint line too....Hope it isnt a cruel trick!

Ladies, when you got your bfps, how long aftee getting negative sent away samples and did you find out with hme tests or did your unit ring you as your levels had rose? x

Aimze its sounds so unlikely to be the mole if you have hit zero! Once negative is reached it regrowing is super small. Fingers crossed for a new pregnancy then!! Keep us updated on your results xxxx

Vicki hopefully your opk turns positive soon. I guess it's just all the hormones coming out of your body right now.

Raff great news there telling your other drs! Saves you doing it. Fingers crossed for your hcg results! How quick will you get the results. My scan at 6 weeks 2 days I saw bubbas heart. How are you feeling??

Tina My sister is fed up!!! She's had painful Brixton hicks for a whole now and has heartburn! Baby was breech and turn a few weeks back. They don't get dilation unless your in labour. Baby is engaged and in a favourable place for labour! Fingers crossed she arrived soon. As for me I'm still waiting on my dating scan date! Keep running out to check the post! Hopefully ill get it this week. Still feelin awful! Haven't been sick for a few days so that good! Love your pumpkin pictures there do cute

Xxxx

Just did a 25iu thingy and that has a faint line too....Hope it isnt a cruel trick!

Ladies, when you got your bfps, how long aftee getting negative sent away samples and did you find out with hme tests or did your unit ring you as your levels had rose? x

I had chemo for my cmp so I was meant to wait a year but we choose to wait 6 months after treatment finish 7months of negative. We feel pregnant 2nd month trying but ended in early mc. Left it a month and fell in August so that's 9 months for me. Xxx

Whata time for you mummy2corban!

so how far are you now? how you feeling?

x

Been a crazy year but you eventually get there! My ticker is off! By my lmp I'm 10weeks 1 day but by my 8 week scan I'm 10 weeks and 3 days! Waiting on a dating scan date so I can get a proper edd! Apart from all day sickness/nausea things are ok thank you. Just happy to be pregnant after last year.

Xxx

Thats fab :) congrats!! :) im sure i can feel AF arriving....need sheffield to explain if my hormons are normal why id have positive tests!

x

Thank you. How long do you have to wait for your results? With charring cross I wait two days. I guess in the mean time if you have more pregnancy tests you could see if there's any progression in the lines? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->