Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Excellent number want2beamummy. Fingers crossed for another drop. I think it was 5 weeks before I got below 20 but got af at days po st d and c and like Tina, it was really light. I think I cried a lot that week because it really hit home what had happened. My friends were similar, they didn't know what to say but also didn't want to intrude or push me. I remember one actually asking me how I wanted her to act and treating me. It hard if they have never been through a loss. Thinking of you xx

Lotte - lots of love and thoughts today xxxx

Wanttobeamummy - that is a really good drop! x

Want2be what a great drop. Won't be long till your negative. Xxx

Vicki hopefully your opk will turn positive very soon!

Lotte loves for you all gorgeous. Don't worry about being Mia! We are all here for you when you need us xxxx

Thank you all my lovelies. The service is at 4pm.

I hope everyone else is ok. I apologise for being mia recently. I am still thinking about you all. :hugs:

xx

Take all the time you need sweetie, we are all here for you :hugs:

Will be thinking of you and precious baby Rory at 4pm xxx

The midwife just rang and my level is already down to 13! im so relieved! finally i can see the light, now hopefully next week is a negative :) im so grateful that they have dropped so fast! once your levels dropped how long before af returned? is the first one horrible? So glad i found you all, none of my friends have been through this, did you find that when you told your close friends what had happened they steered clear of you? i totally understand that they dont know what to say but i just feel like they have all disappeared :wacko:

Hi hun, welcome to our little group! Sorry for your loss :hugs:
Your numbers sound great! fingers crossed for that magic <2 very soon!
My AF came back within a couple of months or so of being negative. I had chemo tho, so it dragged it out. I would imagine your cycles will kick back in pretty soon, mine always have after my more straight forward losses xxx

Lotte-<3

want2bMummy-Wow, that is a great starting number! I think mine was close to 1500 and took 7 weeks to hit zero. AF didn't show up for me for 6 weeks, and it was definitely on the lighter side.
As far as friends, my close ones were very supportive and brought meals and even sent cards. But one of my closest had just had a baby of her own and I could tell she didn't know what to say. And my coworkers were especially awkward and barely spoke to me! It was probably better that way, they were all men and none of them have children.

This morning the line took longer to show up. I will retest againg this afternoon. I had some streaking this morning also on the tp.
Who knows

Vicki

Just wanted to let you know that the funeral was nice and peaceful.

We had two nice songs and two poems, little snowdrop and what makes a mother which i read. We also had two little bears, one which will stay witn Rory and one which stays with us. We got to say goodbye to him and i feel more positive that i can start to move on.

I am going into work for three hours tomorrow afternoon and hopefully again of friday afternoon.

I also heard from cx today, my urine was 300 last friday, which they said was really low being on 3 days out from the loss. I also have a blood on saturday so hopefully it will be nice and low and then follow up with cx a week on friday. I pray that my hcg is ok, initial signs look good. It took 8 weeks before to get to 300!

Thanks for all your thoughts today. They mean alot to me. :hugs:
Xx

Vicki - i hope you get a pos opk soon. When did you last have the depo? How long does it normally last?

Raff - hope you are ok

Dano thanks :hugs:How are you doing? Are you going to be scanned again because of sch?

Tina i ink that is so sweet what your oh said about how this baby was meant to be :cloud9:

Want2bmummy welcome to the group. I am glad but alos sorry you are here. That is a very good starting number. You will be negative before you know it! This group is wondeful. The ladies are all at different stages and all got slightly different experiences.

Becky thank you. When are you on mat leave? Hope is passes quickly!

Megan thank you. Did you decide what you are doing with your mat leave too?

Eleanor thank you not long now!

Laura glad you had a nice weekend and manged to blag the drinking! Hope you are ok

Rachie how are your two little girls?

Hope i havn't forgotten anyone, if so sorry, i do care but i am abit brain befuddled! :hugs:

Xx

Lotte- i hope that it helped you. It sounded real nice. (hard of course) .

I am wondering if the dark one i had 2 days ago was my positive. I didnt think it was but it was close so maybe i read it wrong. But i got the shot july 2nd and suppose get a new one every 12-13 weeks i think. And they say after 13 basically you are no longer protected. Its only been like 15 and a half. So i am really counting it close. I honestly think i am expecting a miracle. I am thinking hopefully i will have better luck for november. But i need hope to get me through right now.

Vicku

Lotte-<3

want2bMummy-Wow, that is a great starting number! I think mine was close to 1500 and took 7 weeks to hit zero. AF didn't show up for me for 6 weeks, and it was definitely on the lighter side.
As far as friends, my close ones were very supportive and brought meals and even sent cards. But one of my closest had just had a baby of her own and I could tell she didn't know what to say. And my coworkers were especially awkward and barely spoke to me! It was probably better that way, they were all men and none of them have children.

Don't I remember one of them making you a chicken since he made you cry???

Just wanted to let you know that the funeral was nice and peaceful.

We had two nice songs and two poems, little snowdrop and what makes a mother which i read. We also had two little bears, one which will stay witn Rory and one which stays with us. We got to say goodbye to him and i feel more positive that i can start to move on.

I am going into work for three hours tomorrow afternoon and hopefully again of friday afternoon.

I also heard from cx today, my urine was 300 last friday, which they said was really low being on 3 days out from the loss. I also have a blood on saturday so hopefully it will be nice and low and then follow up with cx a week on friday. I pray that my hcg is ok, initial signs look good. It took 8 weeks before to get to 300!

Thanks for all your thoughts today. They mean alot to me. :hugs:
Xx

Thanks for taking the time to update us. Don't worry about being MIA--we understand. That does sound like a good starting number--I think I was about 3-4 weeks out before I was that low. I hope it helps to pass the days going back to work--and that your co-workers are kind and understanding.

Lotte-<3

Don't I remember one of them making you a chicken since he made you cry???

Lol! I forgot about that! But that wasn't one of my engineering coworkers, he was a chef in our test kitchen. He was definitely the nicest to me after that!

thank you all so much!! im finding co workers to be amazing which im so thankful for! and you ladies are terrific :) Lotte im so sorry for your loss hun xo

Oh, besides the streaking when i wipe, i also have sore boobs......

Maybe ovulation spotting--I had that a few times--1-2 days before ovulation...

I dont know. Usually when i ovulate i get pains around overies and a huge sex drive. Which i am having neither. I think my body is still messed up. I am done trying to read it. For now.

Lotte the service sounded lovely, your strength through all this amazes me :hugs:

No I'm not getting any more scans, just my normal one in December, seems a bit poor really.
My dad has offered to pay for a private one though, so I'm going to book one in a couple of weeks. Had a lot of heavy bleeding in the last day or so, but it seems to have stopped again since last night. I just hate not knowing what's going on in there iykwim :dohh:

Xxx

Lotte, sounds like a lovely service. I hope you are surrounded by supportive and understanding people xx

Dano, I hope you get another scan in before December and the bleeding stops.

Lotte, I'm off work in 6 weeks and 1 day but not counting. I finish on 30 november. Really looking forward to it as so tired. Had to fly interstate for work for the day today. Exhausting starting at 5am and getting home at very late. Almost the weekend.

On a positive note, found out today that my brother in law is getting married on my due date in Jan. The running joke is that I might upstage the bride and go into labour. Will be interesting if I actually get to the wedding. My hubby is one of the groomsmen so he will still have to go either way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->