Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Dh thinks he wants to take nora 2 out of the crib. I see no problem keeping her in it. But i am going to refuse to take it done. Emotionally i am not ready knowing we would have needed it in about 2 months.

Vicki

Just wanted to let you know i got the results from my hcg blod test this morning. The one at my local hospital (cx only wants urine at the moment) and it came out as less than 2! i can't believe it, after they said my natural level was 7 or 8.

I feel guilty for being happy about it, because Rory is not here now, but i am happy that i won't have to go through 10 months of blood tests. Does that make sense?

Hope evryone is ok

Xx

That's comforting news about your levels lotte, I'm relieved you won't be going through all that hassle again :hugs:

Lotte, so glad your levels are negative, especially after everything. You won't need extra monitoring now? Thinking of you everyday xx

Vicki, sorry you dh doesn't understand how you are feeling.

Dano, good to see you have a scan date. I hope it goes well, not long now.

That's great news your levels have dropped and your not stuck waiting for it to drop again. Try not feel bad about it lovely as nothing will ever take away from your feelings for Rory it just means you haven't got that extended worry again.

Just wanted to let you know i got the results from my hcg blod test this morning. The one at my local hospital (cx only wants urine at the moment) and it came out as less than 2! i can't believe it, after they said my natural level was 7 or 8.

I feel guilty for being happy about it, because Rory is not here now, but i am happy that i won't have to go through 10 months of blood tests. Does that make sense?

Hope evryone is ok

Xx

such a relief that your body is returning to an even lower normal quickly this time. Your angels probably said enough is enough--mom needs to catch a break!

Lotte-Wow, I'm so glad to see your hCG is already to a 2. How are you feeling?

Afm- I've been having what I'd consider severe cramps today. No bleeding, but I had a good 30 minutes where I couldn't stand up straight. I have my first OB appointment Monday so hopefully I'll make it a couple more days to at least discuss what's going on.

Lotte- glad your numbers are down.

Raff- i pray its omly muscle stretching your feeling. I got those bad with first couple kids.

Afm- once again i am streaking blood usually mixed with cm. The ither day just had a smalk patch of pink blood. But since then its like not very often i streak. Usually i cramo when i get ready to start, but who knows. I am hoping its implatation bleeding but i really doubt it. Tested today ( which i know a few days after implatation bleeding. ) and of course its neg.

Afdh- he is not going to make me take down the crib because then it will be one more child getting up and coming to our bed in the middle of the night. We already have one who fights sleep big time.

Vicki

Raff do you think it could be things stretching and implanting? It's so hard not to worry about every tiny thing. Glad to hear your seeing your dr soon so hopefully he can give you answers.

Vicki maybe your body is trying to have a period? I'm not familiar with the shot so can't really help on that front.

How is everyone? How are your weekends going? Xxx

My cramps were definitely terrible AF type pain, first in my back and then in my abdomen. I've had a lot of round ligament pain when I move too quickly. That has come on way earlier this pregnancy!
I'm relieved the cramps did go away, and I just have a general tenderness in my abdomen now. The symptoms of fatigue and sore BBs and ovary pains are still around. In my first mc my symptoms just abruptly disappeared and then cramps/bleeding showed up.

You'd laugh, but I could really go for some morning sickness just for some reassurance that things are progressing!

Yes I thought the same about the sickness then it hit me like a tonne of bricks and I'm now wishing I never wanted it!!! Hehe! Can't win.

My mc I cramped the whole time but I told myself that it was just all the stretching and changes taking place. The day I started bleeding my cramps were awful I was in tears bent over as it hurt so bad. Maybe it's two bubbas snuggling themselves in nice and deep?!? When do you see the dr?

Xxx

I see the doctor tomorrow morning. I'm really happy I get to see her because the clinic I'm going to has 4 OB docs and you don't get to chose. She happened to be the doctor who I was seeing in March so she knows my PMP history. I still haven't told the doctor at the high risk clinic I'm pregnant...I'm kind of hoping I can convince my OB to tell them for me!

LOL! I'd take twins over a miscarriage! That is a much happier thought to worry about :) Not entirely impossible either, my grandpa is a twin and my grandma has twin sisters...so who knows!

Oooo! So you never know! Twins would be amazing!!! Be thinking of you tomorrow. Let us know how it goes xxx

Raff- I am so glad you feel a little relieved over the cramps. Let us know how tomorrow goes.

Vicki

Question? I was getting ready for bed, and i noticed white crust on nipples. I scraped it off and had discharge, just a little, so of course i squeeze to see if i got more. I did. It was in one spot of each breast. I have not breast fed my daughter for about a year or so. Should i be worried. I took preg test yesterdsy and today and they were neg of course. And if i got neg then even if i was too early for that. If neg then it cant be because of molar.

Do u think it is still left over from a year thats a long time....

Vicki

I see the doctor tomorrow morning. I'm really happy I get to see her because the clinic I'm going to has 4 OB docs and you don't get to chose. She happened to be the doctor who I was seeing in March so she knows my PMP history. I still haven't told the doctor at the high risk clinic I'm pregnant...I'm kind of hoping I can convince my OB to tell them for me!

LOL! I'd take twins over a miscarriage! That is a much happier thought to worry about :) Not entirely impossible either, my grandpa is a twin and my grandma has twin sisters...so who knows!

My Grandpa is a twin too!! That would be SOOOO amazing if you had two lo's snuggling in!!

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for gatecrashing!!!

litle background...ttc 2 years. had fertility treatment in may and got my first bfp....little babies heart stopped @ 8weeks and had erpc. tissue turned out to be a pmp.

My results dropped to "non pregnant" 3weeks ago an i had my first period 4 wes ago. i did a test 3weeks ago which was negative...

Thing is, period due tomorrow an i feel pregnant again. i did a clearview an it said 1-2 weeks.

Could I actually be pregnant or are the mole hormones coming back?!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->