Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Never had a blood test there...they've sent me a pack to bring to my drs who send it off....my plan is to ask the nurse nicely if she'll do one so i find out thurs!

But yes, i plan on monitoring tests....iv ordered more cheapos an will do another digi sunday to see if its 2-3 weeks x

Hi aimze, sorry to hear about your recent loss :hugs:

If you've hit negative, then it's unlikely to be GTD cells.

Mine admittedly did get pretty low before they shot up again, but nowhere near as low as yours, I also needed chemo, like m2c did. Mine was a pmp.
Also mine took forever to drop down, unlike yours, 16 weeks I think before they went back up. Chemo blasted it tho!
We started trying 6m after the chemo (shorter wait time due to age) fell pregnant on the 12th cycle, but miscarried, then went on clomid and got our son as a result! We have low count (mot/morph acceptable) i have a luteal phase defect and my egg quality is declining, so this time round TTC we hit it hard from the start, had two early mc (one I didn't even know about, but charing cross did!) and then this pregnancy on my 6th and final cycle of clomid!

Good luck for this new bfp, I reckon it will be most likely a pregnancy. Have you tested again? Are the lines getting darker? Fingers crossed!

Hey Dan O...

Thank you.for sharing your story, sorry to hear about your tough times! xx

I just dont get if my urine is 0.29 most recenly why it would show positive. its like i have some hcg hqnging around that they arent detecting!!

iv ordered some 15iu tests so will see what they're saying! x

Just did a 25iu thingy and that has a faint line too....Hope it isnt a cruel trick!

Ladies, when you got your bfps, how long aftee getting negative sent away samples and did you find out with hme tests or did your unit ring you as your levels had rose? x

I was down to just month blood tests and got my BFP the week before my next test was due--so I called and asked if I should go for the hCG test like normal KNOWING I was preggo again of it they wanted to order it different. They ended up ordering the 1st trimester screening rather than just a beta count. When I called for the results the nurse was super panicked about there being a rise---HELLO READ THE NOTES---I knew it was a new pregnancy but she still made me go for an ultrasound STAT...

haha blakesmom....why do they never read notes!! Well i asked the nurse if my levels would be a positive test an she said not.

x

I just got my hCG results back: 16,103! I'm soooo relieved. It's not a guarantee, but nice to see a snapshot that looks good :) I'll test again on Thursday to see if it doubles.

Excellent result Raff! Fingers crossed for doubling xx

Dano, any change?

Aimze, sorry to hear of your loss. I was told once you hit negative it was unlikely to increase again from mole. If there was an issue, it was unlikely to get to negative. I had a pmp diagnosed in Jan. I has 3 negative monthly tests and then fell unexpectedly almost 5 months after d and c. I'm due around the same time next year as I was diagnosed so its a great healer. Good luck with the tests.

Laura, hope you get a dating scan soon xx

I had my glucose test yesterday so if I don't hear, I'm all good. I also got to see the baby too as my measurements had dropped back to 10th percentile but baby was measuring fine, just hasn't made space for itself yet. Was nice to see it again. So glad my hubby could be there to take the stress out when my ong got all funny about the measurements. Work has been crazy too so definitely counting down. 5 weeks 3 days xx

Hope all are well xx

Mine at 6 weeks were 18,000 so that sounds awesome raff! Defo good enough for a scan! Fingers crossed for you!

Becky hopefully you won't hear back! Lovely seeing bubba again too! 5 weeks will hopefully go quickly for you! Then its all about you chilling out for a bit! Make the most of you time

Xxx

I volunteer in a hospital. We are parents of previous nicu babies and we support the currant babies. Anyepway u got to hold a graduate last night. He was pribably 4 months corrected age. I want another one siooooooo bad. This sucks.

Vicki

I know my time will come again, but not soon enough.

Vicki you will get there. Last August when I was faced with the chemo I never ever thought I would be where I am now. You will get there and bubba will make the wait so worth while.

Aimze have you tested again lovely?

Xxx

not testing tday...wanted to wait till tomorrow so id have the full effect of a doubled hcg line!!

blood test today but slight lower back ache, AF coming?? I hope not!!

x

Raff, those numbers sound great! Roll on scan day! :flower:

Jacky, fingers crossed for your glucose test hun. Fundal height doesn't really mean much anyway, I was the opposite to you and meauring way ahead, charting for a 9-10lb baby but it stopped going up after 36w and Sidney was born a petite 7lbs at 40 weeks lol!

I'm doing ok, thanks for asking. Bleeding has stopped for now, which is good if the SCH has started resolving, but bad if its still actively bleeding :dohh: Oh well I'll get to find out what's going on at my private scan in a couple of weeks! :)

I have 5, you will get there hun, it might just take a while to get back to normal after the depo as it can linger on. I had to switch to the implant as it just made me bleed all the time and gave me horrible mood swings! X

Dano hope your next scan goes ok and things sort themselves out.

Aimze when is AF due? Let us know how your test goes in the morning

Xxxx

AF was due yesterday...part of me thinks it isnt coming!!

If it does show it means I can go on my April Honeymoon to Mexico...If it doesnt then it means my bfp is correct!! Obviously i want the bfp but AF blow will be easier knowing i have my honeymoon!

x

omg ladies!!! So the woman @ shefield said one reason i could be getting positives is if im using the same container....

so, got home an had a wee in a new tub...proper diluted wee so not sure how conclusive my result is but i got a bfn!!! im strangely really happy this is negative as my pmp is over (hopefully!).

i'll still do one fri AM to check AM wee as period still not here.

x

Well I never knew that! Maybe AF is just a bit wonky cause of the pmp? My cycles after treatment varied from 25-34 days!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->