Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

So glad its the weekend. 5 weeks of work can't end quick enough. Way too busy. I must have popped though recently because I am now being told I look pregnant. Good thing considering I just hit the 3rd trimester. Yay. Almost done...

Laura are you starting to feel any better?

moved onto weekly bloods to check what they are an she can't really say a lot till they have a comparison...iv already celebrated 0 :-( x

You know even though your bleeding could still be. Or maybe a chemical preg. Lots of things could be going on. The not knowing is what sucks the most. Keep us updated. I would want another test now. Cause if new preg then doyble 24 hours and if new miscarriage it should gi down again.

My hcg didn't double so I am going in for an ultrasound today. They went from 16,103 to 25,727 in 70 hours. Grrrrr I hate all the things there are to worry about...

Aimze- did the period stop?

Want2b- we got pregnant 7 months after the dnc after 5 months of negatives.

Raff, that's normal once you get into the thousands hun! Don't panic just yet!!! X

Aimze, might just be a blip if its not a new pregnancy hun, fingers still crossed for you! X

Jacky, hope these next few weeks go quickly now! My hat goes off to anyone working up until the last minute, you must be worn out! X

how did your scan go rafferty?

period is very heavy! same as last month where im having to wear tanpons and pads.

The thought of a chemical did cross my mind but a natural pregnancy without iui or ivf is so slim its unlikely!

x

Only just noticed you said you were bleeding. Could be one of several things then, can you go get some betas done via your gp any quicker? Or maybe keep testing on cheap sticks to get an idea on which way your levels are going, until you get your next beta drawn..

We conceive naturally now and again with our low count, so it deffo possible :hugs:

Just got back from the ultrasound. The baby is in there with a heartbeat of 105-108! I'm so relieved, I think this is finally going to start seeming real!

Great news Raff! Seeing makes it seem so much more real and eases the mind more than bloods. Very happy for you xxx

Dano, not liong now until your next scan :)

Aimez, I hope it all sorts out soon. Dano's suggestion is great, get some cheapies and monitor yourself. It could be the end of something too?

So happy for you raff. They say once you see the heartbeat miscarriage chances lower a bit. I always feel releaved when u get to see it for the first time,

Aimze- i agree if you can get your regular dr to order a test i would.

Vicki

Well I got a call from the doctor with some bad news. They said there was a "peri gestational bleed". I don't totally understand it, I think it is like a blood clot near the placenta. All to say they said I should expect some bleeding in the coming weeks and I have an increased risk of miscarriage :(

Oh raff i will be praying for you. Take it easy whenever you can... Rest..

Vicki

Raff are there any threads on here about that type of bleed?? I seems like I've come across a few people on different threads and all have been really unaffected by them--tho the bleeding is worrisome--you at least have heads up as to WHY its happening. Glad you got to see the little heart pumping away!! Do you know when your next scan will be??

hope everything turns out ok raff...i had a blood clot spotted at 5 weeks which had shrank significantly by 6.5 weeks. Just take it easy, avoid anything that could make it burst suddenly...i was told to avoid sex too.

Ladies...when you had your first few periods when hcg low were they the same as usual ones? this is only my second but Its awful! getting through a pad every 2 hours and even with a tampon im soaking the pad. plus when i go to wee i loose a load of blood then too...sorry if tmi!!!

my internet cheapies came so will be checking on those...blood test booked for Wednesday.

gd job iv got all my wedding stuff to occupy me. we had iui in may just after my OH proposed, so when we got that bfp my life was just complete!!! Now im ready for 2013, 2012 has been very bittersweet.

hope everyone else is doin ok?

x

Rafferty, congrats on seeing the HB!
Sorry to hear about the bleed, that's similar what I've been going through (edge of placenta had torn off and the subsquent bleed surrounded 50% of the sac) mine started at 12 weeks though. I've had heavy floods of bleeding (much worse than AF) watery red, bright red and brown and some spotting inbetween. I was told to rest as much as possible. Will be keeping my fingers crossed baby can hang in there while your bleed resolves xx

Aimze, I had random heavy bleeding, sometimes with clots as big as my hand, and continual spotting. I never had a 'regular' AF while I was waiting for my levels to go down. Once a flooding bleed happened in asda, filled my pad in seconds, and completely soaked me from the waist down, very emabarrasing :dohh:
As soon as my levels were negative (after chemo) I had another little bleed, then no AF for a couple of months or so, after that it was back to normal again and has been ever since x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->