Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Raff have you seen any of the "bleeding" from the bleed or is it just pooling in your uterus??

Raff- i am so sorry. Just keep resting as much as possible. I would just do bed rest if i could afford it. (meaning if i was out of school.). But with a few of my kids i was worried about first tri. Not that i had a reason except tgey werent planned and i knew dh would not want to actually try if anything happened. Then this happened on an unplanned preg. And i think i wont be telling a lot of people when i do get preg again. Because i will be even more paranoid.

I took 3 opk the first and last were tge lightest. First was with fmu. Second was just my second time of the day with 2 hours inbetween and no drinks, it was dark but i dont think dark enough, and 3 was with watered down. Now i know when to test but on tues and thur that is not available for me to test since i am at school. So will have to skip those days.

Vicki

No I haven't seen any bleeding, and no cramps. It's all just in my uterus like you said. I can't tell if it's a good thing or not. Bleeding might mean clearing me out faster, but I think that increases the risk of miscarrying altogether. I think the best bet would be if my body reasorbs the blood. I think I'm going to know a lot more at my next ultrasound. I'll know if the baby is thriving, as well as if the clot is shrinking. If it shrinks and there's still a heartbeat I'll be so thrilled.

I would say as long as things are "closed" and not coming out that would be good as well--also it seems like that would make for a better environment for the blood to clot and your body to resorb it. Tho Dan-o I think has had bleeding and all is still well with her bean??? Why can't pregnancy be easier???

ahh rafferty!! i agrree, 1st tri is awful! so your next scan is next week? x

Aimze - glad the test looked fainter, when do you go for your next beta? So strange why it woudl rise again.

Raff - sorry about the sch. When is yur next scan? I am sure baby is snuggled nicely in there.

Tina - not long now!!!!

Vicki - hope your cycle sorts itself out soon.

Afm, positive opk yesterday and a temp rise this morning, so think I o'd. I hope i did, just so it means my body is sorting itself out.

Hope everyone is ok. Laura not heard from you in a while. When is your dating scan? Must be soon....

xx

Sorry I've not been about ladies just been busy.... Have kept checking in but not had time to reply! Also on replying now I'm sorry if I miss anything out!!!

Raff great news on your levels and seeing bubbas heart beating away but I'm so sorry to hear about this bleed. It's good there scanning you often to keep an eye on things. I have everything crossed that it resolves itself and bubba is ok. Are you taking it easy? The first tri is stressful enough without having any extra worry. Thinking of you lots.

Aimze how is AF? Mine was a little heavier and longer than my AF before the molar. I actually found that I hardly had any AF cramps! My AF cramps used to cripple me but after the molar I'd get a dull cramp for about an hour then the witch would arrive. I'm hoping your next lot of levels have dropped. When do you have them? I've read some ladies have had a higher reading near AF but I can't remember by how much. As for me and the chemo I started it about 12 days after my d&c as I kept bleeding and passing tissue. Fingers crossed that your levels have dropped. How are you feeling?

Dano how are you lovely? Not long till your scan!!!

Vicki they say afternoon is better for opks I believe. I'd test several times a day when I thought they were getting darker.

Lotte its good to hear your body is doing as it should. After last time and everything being prolonged it must be nice to know your body is ovulating ( I hope that doesn't sound awful as I know its not good on the same token) how have you been? Are you back at work lovely? Think of you lots! Always sending you hugs.

Tina wow your pictures on Facebook.... Your bump has gotten massive! You look so gorgeous! A proper yummy mummy. How are you feeling? My sister has a week left! Can't wait to meet hazel!

Want2beamummy how are you doing lovely?

Becky your so close to mat leave! Hang in there!! How bubba bump! It's great when people recognise your preggo.

Eleanor how are you?

As for me I've still not got a date for my scan! I saw my midwife 3 weeks ago today!!! So yesterday I called the hospital and they didn't have a referral for me!!!! They said I can only have a scan on a Wednesday as that's the only day the consultant is in! Can't go this Wednesday as they have to look at my notes.... So I only have two more wednesdays till I'm 14 weeks. I then called midwife and she spoke to the hospital and hopefully ill go next Wednesday but to call her Monday if I've not heard anything! Apart from that I'm being sick every evening and just generally feeling awful! Boo. Sorry to moan ladies!!

Sorry again if I've missed anything or anyone

Xxx

Ok, i am taking a wellness class and in lab next week we are doing the swimming pool. So, i am taking wagers on me actually starting the day before or so before i have to swim...

Vicki

Laura--Hazel is SUCH a cute name--Love it. Keep us posted on your sisters progress!! I'm feeling good--ready to be done tho. I'm so sick of the GD and also of the swollen ankles. I have 2 more days of work this week, then 3 days next week, and then the following week am only working 2 days--its going QUICK now!! Also your Halloween pics were cracking me up on facebook--do those ladies know you are expecting?? Wild Mama LOL

Vicki--I hope your AF doesn't come for another 10 months or so, but forsure that it doesn't come right before you have to be in the water--that would be a mega bummer. Fingers crossed for you!

Tina I love hazel too! Just want her here for cuddles. It's hard work at the end isn't it. Hopefully with your few weeks left at work it will keep you busy to help pass the time. One of my friends knows I'm pregnant and we went to hers before we went out and she made my drinks minus the alcohol! People think I was drinking! No one seemed to question us leaving early either. They maybe shocked when we eventually tell people!

Xxx

No I haven't seen any bleeding, and no cramps. It's all just in my uterus like you said. I can't tell if it's a good thing or not. Bleeding might mean clearing me out faster, but I think that increases the risk of miscarrying altogether. I think the best bet would be if my body reasorbs the blood. I think I'm going to know a lot more at my next ultrasound. I'll know if the baby is thriving, as well as if the clot is shrinking. If it shrinks and there's still a heartbeat I'll be so thrilled.

Raff, my bleed was a little bigger than yours, but that was at 12 weeks, not sure if that makes a difference. I've seen lots of bleeding, but it seems to take a while to come out. You might suddenly get a big flood with clots. One of my bleeds was heavy bright red flow like with a miscarriage, so you may get that too. Keeping everything crossed for you hun x

I would say as long as things are "closed" and not coming out that would be good as well--also it seems like that would make for a better environment for the blood to clot and your body to resorb it. Tho Dan-o I think has had bleeding and all is still well with her bean??? Why can't pregnancy be easier???

Yep, heavy bleeding, all colours so far, nothing recently though. I'm still hearing a good heartbeat and movements on my doppler, so I'm assuming baby is OK.
Got my private scan next tuesday at 16+5 to have a look at what's going on, fingers crossed. x

As for me I've still not got a date for my scan! I saw my midwife 3 weeks ago today!!! So yesterday I called the hospital and they didn't have a referral for me!!!! They said I can only have a scan on a Wednesday as that's the only day the consultant is in! Can't go this Wednesday as they have to look at my notes.... So I only have two more wednesdays till I'm 14 weeks. I then called midwife and she spoke to the hospital and hopefully ill go next Wednesday but to call her Monday if I've not heard anything! Apart from that I'm being sick every evening and just generally feeling awful! Boo. Sorry to moan ladies!!

Sorry again if I've missed anything or anyone

Xxx

Wow, it's amazing how once you get out of early pregnancy care, everything goes to pot lol! My local hospital are just as bad as they have just changed the way the referrals come in, and can't cope lol! I hope they can fit you in, would be rediculous if you miss out on the first tri screening just because of poor organisation through the appts system! x

hey ladies...

i agree, sometimes the care is shockin.

blood test done with results tomorrow!

i'll update you xx

Dano I have everything crossed for your scan next week. It's so rubbish that you have to chase for an appointment isn't it. I may call ultrasound myself Friday if a letter hasn't arrived by then.

Aimze please keep us updated! I'm hoping that its just a blip!

Xxx

hey ladies,

no blood results yet but urine 0.09 which is super low so thats good! x

Aimze glad your urine is super low.

What does 0.09 mean. My urine came back at <4 and they said they don't measure any lower than that. Apparently <25 is negative???

When is your blood result back?

xx

I'm not sure what 0.09 means either! Hehe! Charring cross gives results differently. If its super low that's great.

You ok Lotte?

Xxx

hey ladies..

sheffield measure differently...hopfully my blood tomorro will be <4!

hope ur all ok x

I'm ok, had a bit of an iffy day today, but generally i'm doing ok. Back at work keeping busy! Which is good, but sometimes it gets a bit much.

Just scared whether i will ever have a baby. At the moment it feels like that will never happen, although the consultant did say my two miscarriages are unlikely to be linked because of how different they were.

Did you manage to sort your scan out Laura?

Aimze fingers crossed for tomorrow. Do they know why they went up, do you think it was a chemical?

Hope everyone else is ok

Xx

no dont think it was chemical, looked into it an discounted it!!!
just think my hormones went a bit odd...if i wasnt messing around with pregnancy tests ud never even have known anything was different!

anyway...2 more cycles, well 1 really till i can start fertility treatment!! hoping sheffield give the go ahead!!

Lottie i feel the same, wondering if i'll ever have our own...i hope so! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->