Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hi to all the new ladies, so sorry to read about your lost babies :hugs:

Rafferty, so glad to see your little baby managed to hang on despite your bleed :hugs: mine is still OK as well, I'm having my 20w scan on Monday, hoping the bleed will have shrunk, but I'm not banking on it!

Jacky, wow I bet you cannot wait!! Seems to have gone by so fast! X

Dano, good luck for your scan Monday. I can't believe you are 20 weeks already and so glad to see your little man is hanging in there.

Laura, agree dropping is not fun. Getting my waddle on is really quite funny. And to think I will waddle 3km for the fun run on Sunday. Counting down.

Eleanor, a massive congratulations on the arrival of your little gorgeous girl xx

Tina - good luck for your induction, can't wait to see pictures!

Becky - yay for only 3 days of work left, I found my last week went so quickly!

Dano - Glad to hear bubba is doing well, good luck for your next scan!

afm - I'm 36weeks today and so uncomfortable! Little one is more than welcome anytime they want to show up lol. I sometimes still can't believe I've gotten this far. Enjoying maternity leave, my house has never looked so clean and I'm enjoying getting back into all the craft stuff I didn't have time to do while at work. Here is my 36week bump (I know Laura likes bump pics :haha:)

Attachments

• IMG_2882.jpg
    IMG_2882.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Megan! I certainly do love a bump pic! Haha! I can't believe how far all you preggo ladies are! So many so close!! It's amazing!

3km run!!! Hehe! Goodluck with that becky!

Dano lovely to hear from you! Let us know how the scan goes

Tina I hope things are going well and bubba is here soon

Eleanor your rainbow is beautiful! I look forward to hearing how things went.

New ladies how are your levels going? How are you all feeling?

Xxx

good morning ladies!! so excited to see some babies will be here shortly :) doctors office called me last night on the way home. i am down one pt this week to 3. the lab where i go considers anything under 5 negative so to them I am 2 weeks negative!! my doctors office says anything under 2 negative so the lab tech is going to ask him what he wants to do as far as that goes. Im hoping he will just go with what the lab says. ill find out on friday

So great to hear that so many of you ladies are about ready to have babies. Really gives me hope and I am so happy for you. My levels are down to 900 4 weeks post D&C. Was hoping for lower but thankful they are going down and not up. Hoping for a big drop this week, have another draw tomorrow. angelcutie, did you reach out to dr. goldstein? was he helpful?

900 is still good lovely and aslong as its dropping then its great. I have my fingers crossed for a big drop! Xxx

hi girls, how exciting to hear all this baby news!!

Kabeth- Haven't emailed him yet, I'm planning on it once I hit zero so he can see how my numbers went, but I will def let you know what he says, how are you doing??

afm- Go for my next blood on Wed, will get the results on Thursday so hopefully it will be a nice low number =) In the meantime hubby and I just booked a vacation to Aruba for my February break, something to get my mind off of this whole waiting game..hopefully by the time I get back it won't be too much longer to ttc, so we will see! Has anyone gone for a follow up ultrasound after their d and c? I have to go next Friday which will be 4 weeks post, ughh just brings back bad memories in there =(

Hi everyone, I just found this thread and I think I belong here. Went to my 12 week appointment today to find out that the heartbeat we saw at the eight week appointment was no longer. In addition I had formed two cysts. Went to the hospital this afternoon for bloodwork and go in the morning for my d&c. I'm in total shock. Doctor says that she believes this to be a partial molar pregnancy. Just starting to read up on it and I will go back through this thread to see what everyone's experiences have been. I'm just so glad there is a place to talk about this.

I'm sorry vegasbaby, you are in the right place. I too found out I had a molar pregnancy and had my d and c on nov 8th. I also developed 2 cysts on my ovaries, but my dr's think it has to do with the hcg level being so high and think they will go away once my levels start to drop..good luck on your d and c, mine went as smooth as it could be and had no complications, so i will be keeping you in my thoughts!

Vegas baby Goodluck with your d&c. We are all here to support you so feel free to ask any questions you need to or even if you just wanna vent. Xxx

Angelcutie I have my fingers crossed for a low result. Lovely news on your holiday its great you have something positive to focus on. I had scans after because I needed chemo but most of those in another hospital. It is hard going back there are do many firsts for all this. I hope its not to hard on you when you go.

Xxx

Good luck with all your levels ladies. Praying for low,numbers all round.

Vegasbaby, sorry you had to join this group. Good luck for your d and c tomorrow. This site is a wonderful support base and everyone is here to support and help with any questions you may have xx

Thank you all. I am so happy to have found this group. It is almost 7am here and I have been up since 3am. I tried to sleep, but my mind won't stop. On one hand I am thankful that I have an answer as to why this pregnancy has ended since so many never know, but on the other hand it really makes me mad that this condition (I don't know what else to call it) makes it where I am not allowed to TTC for up to a year. We ttc'd for almost a year with this pregnancy and to have to wait and then possibly wait some more is as devastating as the mc itself.

I am happy to see on here that many of you are either pregnant again or have had you rainbow babies and that gives me a lot of hope. I know I need to focus on what is happening today as opposed to what may or may not happen in the future, but I guess I'd just rather look forwards.

Regarding the D&C did things go fairly well for each of you? My doctor said the cysts (I have two of them in addition to the baby) can be difficult to remove and could cause extra bleeding (she even took some of my blood to give back to me if need be). If anyone could shed some light on this issue in the next few hours before I go in, it would be much appreciated.

I was told I could bleed extra so they had blood on stand by but I didn't need it. They never mentioned any cysts on my ovaries so I can't help you with that. The d&c went a lot better than what I thought! I wasn't in much pain after I just took it easy. It's a whole lot to take in and you have so many questions etc its a lot to take in. Even if its a small bit of positivity hold on to it! I never ever thought I would be were I am now but here I am nearly 16. Weeks with my rainbow. Thinking of you
Xxxx

I had my d&c on the 1st Oct. It went well and I didn't have any physical affects from it, I didn't even have any bleeding afterwards. It was stressful and upsetting going in but was over before I knew it.
Waiting for my third set of bloods today, can't get them until 3pm, its taking forever to get to that time!!
It took me 18 months to get pregnant with this one, so the added wait time of being allowed to try again is a killer.
Reading other peoples stories really does give you hope.
I'm also waiting for an MRI scan as I've had terrrible pain from about 5 weeks pregnant and that didn't improve after the d&c. They have seen a cyst that wasn't there before but they aren't convinced its the cause of the pain. Hopefully I will be in for this next week and can get some answers. I want it all sorted out before we get the go ahead to try again.

Bevb let us know how your results go. I had an MRI before I had my d&c. I hope they can give you some answers xxx

vegasbaby I had my d&c the morning after I found out about mc. Physically I could have gone back to work the next day- I had no side effects at all and didn't really bleed any. Of course I took the next few days off regardless because I was just so upset. Let us know how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->