Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Thanks Bev. Luckily I don't work (other than running around after my two year old). I'm going shopping today. I need to get out of this house.

I feel great today to be honest, almost no bleeding and no cramps. Sure, I've cried a little, but I'm a lot better. Already having a child makes this slightly less painful as she is a great distraction from all this and proof that I can have a healthy child. I also think knowing what happened and the fact this couldn't have been avoided makes this easier. There is no blame, no what ifs. What is going to hurt for a while is seeing my SIL who is five weeks ahead of where I was and my best friend in town who is two weeks ahead of where I was (using past tense is making me sad). I know seeing their pregnancies progress will be hard and meeting their babies will also be difficult. Part of me is praying that these hcg levels will go down super fast and my doctor will give me the all clear to start trying again. If I can perhaps be pregnant again by the time these babies arrive I think it would help. Is that crazy? Overly optimistic? Selfish? I don't know.

I know how that feels, no its not crazy I think exactly the same. There are pregnant ladies at my work and I have friends due at the time I would have been, so its going to be a very difficult time.
Fingers crossed levels drop and you get the all clear sooner rather than later xx

Thanks Bev. Luckily I don't work (other than running around after my two year old). I'm going shopping today. I need to get out of this house.

I feel great today to be honest, almost no bleeding and no cramps. Sure, I've cried a little, but I'm a lot better. Already having a child makes this slightly less painful as she is a great distraction from all this and proof that I can have a healthy child. I also think knowing what happened and the fact this couldn't have been avoided makes this easier. There is no blame, no what ifs. What is going to hurt for a while is seeing my SIL who is five weeks ahead of where I was and my best friend in town who is two weeks ahead of where I was (using past tense is making me sad). I know seeing their pregnancies progress will be hard and meeting their babies will also be difficult. Part of me is praying that these hcg levels will go down super fast and my doctor will give me the all clear to start trying again. If I can perhaps be pregnant again by the time these babies arrive I think it would help. Is that crazy? Overly optimistic? Selfish? I don't know.

My SIL is also 5 weeks ahead of where I was. AND she lives right next store. I try to be happy for her but it is rough. I would LOVE to be pregnant again by the time her baby is here arond mid February. but that would only be 3 months after my negatives rather than 6 :( i think the wait is the worst.

next door** haha trying to type quickly at work while multitasking can be rough on the brain!!

Raff i quit taking opk now. I could have possably ovulated a week and a half ago to a week ago. In the few days i didnt test. I had a sign or two. But i will never know. I am pretty sure if i did i mised it. We did it once around that time but my husband accidently came just outside of me. And then i think we did it after but of course that would have been too late. Even though i know i misse it if i did. I will probably test ten days or so after the last time we did it that week. Just cause we all know i like wasting money on test that will be negative.

Vicki

amurray: That must be hard having her so close. My SIL lives in another state. My friend is close by, but I don't have to see her all the time if I choose not to. For now, I am choosing not to. The good thing is that we should all have a chance to try again at some point. The fact that these molar pregnancies don't just allow us to get right back up on the proverbial horse adds insult to injury (boy that was a lot of cliches I fit in there), but perhaps we could all use a little distance and some time for our bodies to really heal before we give it another go. Right now I'm just focused on seeing those HCG levels go down, once I check off that box I can concern myself with all the rest.

Vegasbaby, I really like your attitude. I have everything crossed for a quick negative xx
A good friend was due a week before I was but fortunately I was pregnant again with ny rainbow by the time she has her little girl. I found pregnant women and babies the hardesst to deal with but also had to think.how special what they have is. I tried to remember that I don't know what journey they have taken toget there. You are all in my thoughts xx

Laura, I felt movement early at around 13 but thought it was gas until 14 weeks. I have put feeling it early down to 2 things, I have a wiggler and my stomach muscles were quite tight so its always had to work hard to make room for itself so has been very close to feel. My mum said I was the same but then with my brother she didn't feel him until 20 weeks. Every bub is different. I hope you feel it soon xx

Laura- i didn't feel my DD till 18 weeks. I hope to feel this one sooner since i should have a better idea of what it feels like. Id love the reassurance too!

Vegas- my SIL was 4 weeks ahead of me. I didn't get pregnant before he was born but shortly after. I was definitely happy for her but we still didn't visit till after my bfp!

Lotte- prayers and thoughts your way. Hope you're surrounded by loving friends and family this season. We miss you! :hug:

Vegasbaby- so glad your d and c went well!

Thanks girls for your input on the MRI, guess I won't worry about it unless they mention it, since mine was complete I wasn't sure if that was why but not worrying about it now! Got my 3rd blood results 3 weeks past d and c and I am at 53! Down from 255 last week! Amazing how much hcg levels have taken over my life! Hope to get to zero soon!

Ok, tmi time. You all read my others with no warning so its been about tenish days since the oops (when he came just outside me.) and about 5 days since the last one he came in me. (besides 2 am this morning) i wiped tonight and had spotting. Even though i thunk its my period and not implantation i am really excited to see blood. Been technically off depo since oct w. And had some spots here and there since then thinking af was going to come but never did. And it has been awhile so igf i start i will hopefully ovulate in dec. Even thought i wont have my positive by my due date maybe soon. If i dont start in a couple days i will test. But pretty sure i will cause i feeling a little crampy all of a sudden just since i been typing. Oh and had lower back pain earlier todat.
Come on witch i am ready for you.
Vicki

Vicki I have my fingers crossed its the witch! Will you start ysing opks after the witch?

Becky I guess this time round my time round my tummy muscles aren't as tight so maybe that's why!!! How are you feeling now in the heat?

Raff I really want the reassurance of being kicked! Hehe! I'm a little desperate to feel bubba move if I'm honest. Surely it can't be much longer!!! When's your next scan?

Angelcutie great news on your levels. Won't be to much longer and you'll be negative! Hcg levels become your life for a while! Because I had treatment I'm on samples for life!

Vegas its defiantly one thing at a time. Your right to focus on your levels going down for now. After my treatment ended I kept an eye on my cycles using opks and working out fertile signs! It helped me feel I was doing something positive ready to try again.

Xxx

Mummy2- yes i will start opk again. I expected an overnight starter so i was prepared. And still just light pink to a little light red on tp when i wipe...,

Vicki

hi ladies!!!

hope your all well....im on my mobile so a quick post...

lukas is beautiful!! Congrats!!

glad to hear the last few pages have good updates!

i got my negative today!! a lovely 2!!! Woop!!!

no onto hardcore ttc!! got a potion of vitamins an giving some fertility lube a go LOL!!! apparently it keeps spermies alive longer!!

x

I have my next ultrasound in an hour! I feel like i laid awake all night. I'm somewheres between super excited and anxious. Really hoping for good news about the baby and hemorrhage.

Goodluck raff! Thinking of you!

Amazing aimzee!!! Sounds great. We used to use conceive +.

Vicki maybe the witch is just taking its time! Argh! Hope she properly shows her face soon!

Xxx

Good Luck Raff!!

So lovely to hear all the positive updates from everyone - all the negatives are great!

Lotte - hope your ok hun, always thinking about you :hug:

Mummy-still nothing. Not even spotting right now. I would be thrilled if it was implantation, but at this point i will be just as thrilled if af showed. And soon. I dont want to be spotting on and off for days then her maybe/maybe not show full force.

Vicki

The ultrasound was beautiful! A very busy moving baby. The hemorrhage was still there but they wouldn't tell me if it changed. They said i have to wait till the doctor calls...even though they told me right away last time. Oh well, it seems to me this baby and bleed can coexist.

Let us know what dr. Says raff. Praying all is well.

No spots since this morning. Now instead of stressing if i am ovulating or not, i am stresding about starting. Is this never stress free.

Vicki

Vicki, i hope at showsup soon.

Another negative result... Just wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. Aimze will that mean you can start your stuff (sorry forgotten name) in jan?

Megan, how is your leave going?

Lotte, hope you are doing ok. Thinking of you xxx

Laura, its was more milder yesterday, only 30degC which is a bit easier. The next week will be even cooler so very releaved. Struggling with the swollen legs and feet. It makes me think it can't be healthy to be walking around with balloons for legs. Not long now though and I have started leave now so hopefully bubs appears just after Christmas. Fingers crossed.

Enjoying leave. To celebrate finishing work we went and saw my niece and nephews dance concert. Was excellent and makes me want to encourage dancing. It's suddenly cool for boys to dance too which is great. Today I'm going to try the gym and have a manicure as I can finally wear polish on my nail since I don't have to work. And then all the Christmas parties start. At least this time of year is busy!

Hope everyone has a great weekend xx

Oh almost forgot, sorry raff. Excellent news on your scan. I hope the bleed has decreased too. You have one determined bubs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->