Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Results were negative!!! So no more bi weekly bloods, thank god my arm looks terrible!! Now I have to have monthly urine tests until April. Although the co-ordinator said they would reassess and maybe only until February or March. I'm so relieved.
Just the MRI to get through now.

im hoping for monthly tests also after i get results this friday too :) thats awesome!!

i feel like i have had my blood taken so much i could probably just take it myself at this point lol and i haaaaaaaate needles.

Thanks ladies. Seems I have been very lucky.

Good luck with your results for Friday, let us know how it goes.

Your veins totally take a beating with all this! I had two blood tests a week for 3 months while on treatment! Yuk! I try not think about it when its happening!

Goodluck for your results

Xxxx

Will update more later from my laptop but Lukas is here and in my arms right now. Best feeling in the world to have my rainbow here--love to you all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2
Bevb: Congrats on your results!

So I got back from my D&C an hour or so ago and it really wasn't all that bad with the exception of all the emotional stuff. My doctor said all of blood work looked excellent and my hgc levels were only 27,000. I need to make an appointment to go in next week for a check-up and based on what I have read here I'm sure they will be taking more blood. Between the flu shot I had yesterday, the blood they took yesterday, the two IV's they gave me today and the one spot where they couldn't get in an IV my arms are pretty battered. The good news is that they did not need to give me any blood and I am barely bleeding. Just so happy this part is behind me.

Blakesmom: Congratulations, Lukas is perfect. I know I'm new here, but seeing your baby has filled me with a tremendous amount of hope. Enjoy every minute with your new little boy.

Yeah hoo! Welcome Baby Lukas! He is just perfect, really beautiful!!!

Blakes- congrats. He is perfect. I teared up for you. Hopefully i will be there some day.

How is everyone else.

Afm- i have not been on because i am less obsessed. And in turn i think about it less. 2 weeks will be cmp due date.

Bev- was it you who posted about wondering if lab was wrong.

I too felt that way. My hcg were actually lower then how far i was. No preg symptins. And no sign on u/S! DR WAS VERY SUPRISED after we got results, my levels were normal in 4 weeks or less. But it is what it is. I had d&c in june 22 dr told me to wait a year so i took 1 depo shot and that wore off in oct and still no sign of anything. So i am technically not protected anymore, and i want it to happen. I did research and i saw his partner before him after d&c and she said 6-12minths which i took as depending what your numbers do. So i am ready. I just need my body to realize tge shot wore off already.

Vicki

blakesmom- CONGRATS! He is gorgeous! So happy for you!

vegasbaby- so glad it went well for you! Your levels are not that high at all! Mine were 137,000 so that is great!

bevb- awesome news!! so happy for your negative results!

M2C- thanks for all your kind words, how is your pregnancy going? Will you find out the gender?

-I'm nervous that I didn't get asked to have an MRI done, i asked my gyno if I should since I saw that some of you had one, but he told me no it wasn't necessary, did everyone have one done?

Angel - i never had an mri either. In fact this is the first I've heard of it.

Vicki - glad your feeling less obsessed. I don't think i ever left the obsessed state. I still hope you get a positive opk soon!

Tina! Congratulations! Your rainbow is beautiful. I look forward to hearing all about it when your ready. Lots of love being sent your way xxxx

Vegas I'm glad that the d&c went ok. Your levels sound quite low so let's hope they drop swiftly for you.

Vicki I hope your ok. Sometimes this whole trying thing gets to much. Constantly looking for signs worrying you missed ovulation. I truly thought we missed out on the month we fell so I'm hoping it happens for you soon!

Angel I had an MRI before my d&c as the cmp mass was the size of a 16 week pregnancy and I was only 10-11 weeks. They wanted to make sure the mass was contained within the walls of my uterus and hadnt gone into it. Basically it just gave them a clearer picture for the d&c so I wouldn't worry to much that you didn't get one. My pregnancy so far is going ok! I'm sick a lot but I'm kinda getting used to that. Just wanting to feel movement to be reassured. We will be team yellow again!

How is everyone getting on for Christmas??? We have our tree up!! Eek!!!! I'm sooooo excited.

Xxxx

Lotte still think about you often. I hope you still check in and see we still think of you lots xxx

Tina, so lovely! Enjoy this special time with your beautiful little boy xx

Congrats on reaching 16 weeks Laura! And 11 weeks Raff!

Excellent news on your negative results Bevb!

Glad your d and c went well vegasbaby. Take time for yourself and take as much support as you need. You levels have started low so fingers crossed it drops quickly xx

Hanging out to finish work tomorrow. It's been hot here the last few days. Finding it very hard. It was 40degC today (which is very hot in deg f). Hopefully we don't have too many more of these days. At least I can hang out inside after tomorrow. Was rather funny looking at my legs Free taking my work boots and socks off (i work in a factory so heavy safety clothes. I work doing continuous improvement ). My legs ballooned from the sock mark!

Hope everyone has a great end to their week xx

Tina, so lovely! Enjoy this special time with your beautiful little boy xx

Congrats on reaching 16 weeks Laura! And 11 weeks Raff!

Excellent news on your negative results Bevb!

Glad your d and c went well vegasbaby. Take time for yourself and take as much support as you need. You levels have started low so fingers crossed it drops quickly xx

Hanging out to finish work tomorrow. It's been hot here the last few days. Finding it very hard. It was 40degC today (which is very hot in deg f). Hopefully we don't have too many more of these days. At least I can hang out inside after tomorrow. Was rather funny looking at my legs Free taking my work boots and socks off (i work in a factory so heavy safety clothes. I work doing continuous improvement ). My legs ballooned from the sock mark!

Hope everyone has a great end to their week xx

Sorry about the double post - my internet stuff up and posted twice. Must be thr end of a long day

Oh becky!!!! You must be cooking up! At least mat leave isnt to far off now.

Can't believe I'm 16 weeks! When did you feel movement? I can't really remember when I felt it with Corban.... Just feeling the need to feel bubba for reassurance!!!!

Xxx

Yes is was me that thinks they got it wrong. I'll never know and still have to follow with the follow up. But its just odd how low my levels are. not that I'm complaining of course, I'm just so relieved.
I'm only having an MRI scan because I have had so much pain. I don't think it related to the partial molar though.
vegasbaby - glad it went well, make sure you take time to recover properly. I took 3 1/2 weeks off work and even then it was very difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->