Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Bev I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon. Sorry to hear af was late.... Fingers crossed for next month. How are you finding married life?

Xxx

JackyB- congratulations!!!! So thrilled to hear Marcella made her grand entrance. I can't wait to see a picture!

Lotte-so happy for your darker lines. You and your babe are in my prayers regularly.

Afm- I'm laid up pretty bad right now with bad hip/back pain. I had nothing like this my first pregnancy. Any time I'm on my feet for more than 10 minutes i get shaky with pain...this is going to be a long pregnancy!

Lovely honeymoon thanks.
I suppose at least its come so I can start testing for ovulating.
It's very strange being called Mrs, but very nice :) must start practicing my new signature.
Xxx

I'm sorry to hear this raff! Is there anything they can do? Can you get some kind of support? When's ya next scan lovely? Xxx

Yes I found it strange too! On occasion I still sign or say my old name! Glad you had a lovely time xxx

I have a quick question you might be able to help me with. It probably sounds a bit stupid. I'm on monthly urine tests now, can I post the box to Charing x or should I take it to the doctors surgery?
X

Congrats Bevb on your marriage, I loved practicing my new signature when I got married! =) Did you have to wait any time after 0 per your dr? Good luck TTC!

Raff so sorry about the pain. Why having it so early? How far are you now?

Vicki

Monday i will be on cd 29 and having a little cramping that is lower down in pelvic area. Got a little moody towards the kids today which could be pms for me. So now just waiting to start and maybe this cycle i will do opks again. On the other hand i have this strong feeling that i need sex and dh not giving in lately. Sucks

Vicki

Angle, I haven't officially been told we can try again, I'm supposed to wait until end of February, but I can't wait any longer.
M2C, thanks, thought I'd better check, its not very clear .
xx

Bev congratulations on your marrage!

Dano, so sorry to hear about your pain. I hope it disappears soon nd gets comfortable for you. Do they know why?

Laura, still in hospital. I hope I hear today when I can go home. We are both healthy, my milk is in and she is feeding really well (even let me sleep last night - finished feeding at 9pm, then feed at 130am and 630am) so hopefully today. Just want to get home now.
How was the walk and lazy day?

Lotte, it depends who you ask - but I think after seeing a photo my very excited mum had of me at 2 weeks old, she looks almost identical except her nose is a little bit more like her dad's.

I'll put up a photo once we are home so its not hospital surroundings. Also was meant to put up one of the nursery too.

I just love her so much and are so excited to have my family now :)

I can't wait to hear about more rainbows xx

Fingers crossed they let you home honey. Be great to get home with her. Glad your feeding great too. Looking forward to some pictures! Walk was lovely thank you! Xxx

Ok now i just want to cry over stupid stuff. I cant make my volunteer night cause they put it on the wrong day and u love my volenteer nights and i just pissed off cause they put it tonight instead of next monday.

Vicki

Hello ladies! Sorry I haven't been on in a while but I'm sure some of you will have seen on Facebook that I had my rainbow on Sunday 30th December - we have a beautiful baby girl called Rosemary and I'm so in love :cloud9:

We had a hard time with the delivery as there was muconium in my waters and she was back to back with her head thrust backwards as well so ended up being ruched to emergancy theatre for a forceps delivey after 16 hrs of labour and 3hrs of pushing. We then had to stay in hospital for a week as my bp was high. They have sorted my meds out now and we are home :happydance:

Will upload a pic as soon as I can find the lead for my camera.

Sorry I haven't caught up on everything else - will try and catch up properly tomorrow!
But I did see your good news Lotte! I'm so excited for you :hugs:
and Becky congratulations on the birth of your little girl can't wait to see a piture

On cd 30 today. Dint know if or when i ovulated and when next cycle is suppose to start so we just have to wait and see. I had a huge urge to go buy a test today and so far i have not. But that can change very fast. But work 9pm to 1am so i dont have much time frame left today. I dont want to see negative but i am addictated to those sticks even after i get positives. Will try to keep from buying take it a day at a time and fight my adictation.

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->