Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Thanks Megan! Brilliant news on your little girl, so many new babies on here!

Bev - i asked the same question about the box and whether to just post it. It seemed weird to just put my wee in the post box! :haha:

Got my 3 + om my digi this morning! Had planned to test on friday but caved in. Glad i did now! Only 2 sleeps to go now as well.. Hoping i getbsome answers on friday.

Have a good day everyone!

Xx

Congratulations Megan! Another rainbow! Beautiful name too. Sorry to hear your labour was difficult but at least your both ok. Can't wait to see a picture if her!

Xxxx

Lotte great news on your 3+. Not long till you get answers. Hope Friday isn't to hard for you

Xxx

Vicki its hard not to cave in and test isn't it. Is there anyway you can get some cheap tests? Fingers crossed if you do test

Xxx

Megan, massive congratulations! Sorry to hear your labour didnt go more smoothly. At least you both and safe and they have sorted out your meds. Lovely name for your little girl. Will you shorten it? Can't wait to see pics xx

Lotte, good luck Friday. I hope they have answers. Excellent news on the 3+ weeks result. Your levels must be increasing as they should! That's wonderful xx

I got to go home yesterday so was really lovely to have a night at home with my family. And she must be doing well as my day 5 checks went well and she has out on some weight, even if it is less than their normal range, she is feeding heaps! My phone isn't letting me upload photos so I will have to get on the computer tomorrow.

Oh and sorry Raff, I wrote a comment to Dano instead of to you in my post a couple of days ago. So sorry to hear you are in pain. I hope they can do something. Do they know why?

Becky great news that your home! And I'm happy to hear bubba is doing well. Looking forward to pictures!

Any news on rachie? If her test was positive?

Xxx

I broke down. Of corse it was neg. Almost got my hopes up cause i left the stick in urine a little to long. And so the indent line showed up. I am thinking that i just ovulated within the past few days though and maybe a 40 sime day cycle is ahead for me. Since i am not sure and i usually feel that i must have sex when u ovulate and that was me the past few days and finally gpt some yesterday that maybe i need to wait another 2 weeks to see if i start or not. I have a dollar tree i may go pick some up. Its just across town and hate going there. But will if i decide i must test every day for the next two weels but i am going to try not to.

Vicki

Lotte thinking of you come Friday!! Congrats on the 3+ that is something very positive to hold on to for this little bean!!

Megan you poor thing with 3 hours of pushing!! Glad they took good care of you both.

Becky how is it going being home?? Did DH take some time off to be with you both??

Vicki sorry for the negative. Hopefully you are right and you've just ovulated so the BFP is just a few week away. I really like the dollar store tests even there ovulation tests are good!

Tina, I think its going well. We have had a better second night and feeling pretty good. My hubby goes back to work Tuesday and has been fantastic! It is not a good time for his work for him to have more time off so he will work 3 weeks then have another week off. It is so nice to have him around :)

Tina how is Lukas treating you at 6 weeks?

Vicki, sorry you got a negative, I hope you are right especially as you know your body better than anyone xx

Lukas is such a good boy!! He is starting to smile more and Coo. He is a real sweetie!!

Still feeking sick all day with the feeling of needing a good cry. Dont know why but if i am not preg i would like the evil witch to show up so i can start trying again. I am going to make sure i have money for opk that i woll buy when i start too. So i can figure it out.

Vicki

Officially have the stomach flu. Been feeling it but hoping it was morning sickness. Been up all night i just want my stomach to settle down so i can sleep for a few hours. And yes tmi but its both side stomach flu.

Vicki

If this doesnt kill me i will see you guys in a day or so.

Vicki hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Tina - i am happy Lukas is such a good baby! He looks like such a sweetheart in all the pictures - which I love seeing!

Becky and Megan - looking forward to seeing pictures of your little ladies!

Afm, think its time I stopped testing! Test today was lighter today than yesterday, so I freaked! I knew about the hook effect, so added about 1/2 water, 1/2 wee and sure enough the line is darker! My dh was like this is not some science experiment! The geek in me loves this kind of thing. But seriously I need to put the tests away and not test anymore. They are just the cheapie ones (I was on a strict budget for the frer's and the digi's! )

Just on a countdown now, my appt is at 2.30pm. I am working from home this morning, so hoping it goes quickly! 6.5 hrs to go.....

xx

Yes no more testing for you!! This HAS to be your forever babe!!! Just a few more hours to go until your appointment!! Thinking of you love!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->