Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Lotte: Thanks, I'm hoping it is once every four weeks too, but I guess I'll see what the doc has to say after next week. How are you feeling?

Angel: TBH, if I wasn't starting a new job next week I think I would start trying in March as my levels fell so quickly. As it is, I am waiting until probably April or May. I think I'll hold off until May just because if for some reason I do get pregnant right away that would mean the baby could be born around Christmas and I'd rather the child not have to share a b-day with a major holiday. Is that silly? Of course if I somehow get pg in May or June he/she would have a b-day close to my dd. When do you plan on TTC? Also, did you go on the pill? I just promised my doctor I'd be careful. She's not crazy about that, but she can't make me go on anything.

Mummy: I never thought about the idea of a second molar being related to the first, but that could be the case. Fingers crossed that we all just experienced a one time event.

Aimze: That does sound like a positive sign. Very exciting. With my two pregnancies I got a positive at what I believe was 10dpo (I wasn't charting) and 12dpo (charted). Both were very strong positives despite not being late yet. So Wednesday sounds good if you can wait that long! Can't wait to hear the results. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks Mummy for your support! I believe it's a genetic problem with a certain protein that would cause it to happen again. There is this website someone posted on another board of a University in Canada who is doing major research on molars and the certain deficiency they found that correlates with it, but just trying to think how rare that is, I may get tested for it in the meantime just to ease my mind =/ .. How are you feeling?

aimze- hoping for a + for you!

vegas- after emailing Dr G I am following his 3 weeks of negative then 3 monthlies. If i go by every 4 weeks for monthlies, that would bring my 3rd one to the last week of March (wahoo) My gyno is perfectly fine with this so I'm thinking April to start and I as well have thought about a xmas baby, funny you should say that so it's def not silly! I guess at this point i don't care when it's due I just cant wait to start again lol I did not go back on bcp after the d and c as I didn't want anything in my body as I was coming down. My dr was ok with us using condoms, I think I am going to begin prenatals today as well as I also stopped that after the d and c...are you taking prenatals?

Christmas banies, my brother was born christmas eve, my first son was due jan 3 and my water started to leak christmas night, since i wasnt having any contractions they had me come in either when they started or by 7 the next monring. So i went in at seven got induced and had him the day after christmas. My sil and brother had thier daughter on chrstmas day(different brother.) my brother is 32 my son is 13 and my niece is like 7 maybe. But our family has christmas covered. My molar would have been aroynd the 13 of dec. And we got married on the 6th of dec. And dad past the 13 as well so that month is full in our house.

Vicki

I didnt let due date discourage my TTC as you never know if it will happen straight away. I wish Lukas's bday wasn't so close to Thanksgiving or his Big Brothers Birthday ( they are 17 days apart) but I feel like what is meant to be will be. It's such a personal decision go with what your hearts to you ladies! Also with Blake I was due Jan 10th and had him Dec 14th so even with a due date the month after Christmas he came before so you can never plan the exact date while you are TTC!!

B&ls- niether did i. However when i was trying to plan this one and thinking i was going to ne in school i wanred too. But before the time came to try i decided i was going to put my name on a waitung list so when the time came i knew the shot was still in my system. I usually go early depending on the amnio results. Now i just want to get preg again.if i got preg with dec cycle i will be due in sept and i have 2 born then, they were due in oct. Both in 36th week. If i get preg in jan will be due in oct and missed that month twice and wondering if i would miss it again?

Right now i would either like to start my cycle and a little less spotting like last month, or get a positive test which have not retested.

Vicki

I'm a big believer in things happening for a reason and when they are meant to. Don't put pressure on yourself trying to fit a certain due date, the added stress might slow things down. We fell without really TTC a month before I was really meant to. Turns out it was so we started the year with a wonderful surprise. And like Vicki and Tina have said - you can go early (or late) and not end up near your due date.

I've attached a picture of my little girl taken at 1 week old (couple days ago) and 2 of our nursery. It is still very unisex but the pink is starting to creep in :)

Attachments

• IMAG0104.jpg
    IMAG0104.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0087.jpg
    IMAG0087.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0089.jpg
    IMAG0089.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 9
Wow Vicki that Is alot in dec! Crazy! Hope you get that +!

Your right ladies everything happens for a reason, I def learned patience from this whole thing. I planned the first one perfectly and then lost it, so maybe it's gods wY of telling me when it happens it happens! She is gorgeous congrats love the nursery!! How's the baby b&l?

Lukas is so wonderful thanks for asking!! Not to get all religious but I kind of think since it took us so long to conceive our molar (11 months) it was to give us patience and not seek out fertility treatments which we would have done in the next month had I not gotten pregnant so that we got pregnant in the following year instead and have our rainbow Lukas
Who was meant to be for us.

Becky she is beautiful so much hair I love it!!!

Yes, we were shocked at how much hair she had when she was born. Was dark when she was born but its lightened up heaps now and is looking blond.

Looking all the photos on fb of Lukas. So gorgeous and happy xx

what an absolute cutie! she looks so grown up for 1 week!

just a quick update...AF got me...whole week early...very pleased though as i'll be starting injections this week and the weekend i would get a positive test would be my poppies due date which gives me so much peace.

I have a feeling she will watch over us and send us good news on her due date!

x

Becky -she is a beauty! I love the nursery too - so much room!

Aimze - sory Af got you - are you starting iui now? when do you start taking the drugs? Fx'd for a BFP on Poppie's due date!

I hope everyone else is doing ok.

I am trying to stay calm relaxed and chilled! Kinda working - taking each day as it comes....

xx

Not reading too much into it. But usually whe i cramp for af its in the middle and right now i habe strong pain around left ovary. And i know when i get preg, i start having pain around the one that ovary that releases the egg. But again new cycle can mean new cycle symptoms. And me just getting over stomach flu i dont know. If i ovulated when i think i did i coud test wed, but i will try to wait longer. Since i know it was 1 of 3 days that i actually did. I will be ok if i am not since i did not try as hard.

Vicki

Not reading too much into it. But usually whe i cramp for af its in the middle and right now i habe strong pain around left ovary. And i know when i get preg, i start having pain around the one that ovary that releases the egg. But again new cycle can mean new cycle symptoms. And me just getting over stomach flu i dont know. If i ovulated when i think i did i coud test wed, but i will try to wait longer. Since i know it was 1 of 3 days that i actually did. I will be ok if i am not since i did not try as hard.

Vicki

When is your af due or are you not sure?

Xx

I am on cycle day 36. I believe i ovulayed about 9 days ago or so. I really dont know. I know i have a huge sex drive when i ovulate and that happened for me starting the 5th and tappering off the 8th we did it the 1st and the 8th. So i not even sure i caught it.

Vicki

Aimz: Sorry the witch got you, but you've got a great attitude about it and I know you will get your bfp soon.

Angel: The end of March is closer than you think. No, I am not taking pre-natals. I plan to start again once af arrives, but I wanted everything out of my system, before I started putting anything back in again.

Vicki: December sure is a busy month in your family!

Jacky: What a beauty! We were team yellow with our dd and the pink crept in and then pretty much took over. Just enjoy every minute with her.

B&L: Your situation and mine sound identical. My molar took 11 months to conceive and I too was planning on going the fertility route had I not conceived when I did. I've said it was God's/the universe's way of saying that yes, I am fertile, but now is just not the right time. Again, I would have preferred the message to come in a gentler fashion, but the point was made and now I am going to just relax for the next few months and then see what happens. I am so happy that you got your Lukas and know that he was the one meant for you.

AFM: Nothing to report. Pretty sure AF will finally arrive sometime early next week and I'm hoping she won't be too hard on my some 50 days later (yikes). You are all right about not worrying about the date. The one thing I think I know is that our next child will most likely come before his/her due date as my dd was a c-section and I will have another which means they schedule you early. I had though about doing a vbac with this last pregnancy (my doctor had even talked to me about it the day we found out the baby had died), but now I want the safest possible option, and for me that is another c-section. Makes me sad to know I will never have a baby the traditional way, but all I want is a healthy baby, no matter the date, time or method. Sorry if I've missed anyone. Hugs to you all!

Hi Ladies!
Jacky- beautiful little girl! And wow that's a head of hair! My DD was bald for 18 months :)

I had another OB appt today and finally set up my 2nd tri ultrasound for Monday, Feb. 4th...in 3 weeks! It feels like an eternity away. I'm hoping to find out if the Placenta Previa has moved.
Also, my hips suddenly stopped hurting, almost as abruptly as it came. I'm thinking now that some nerve must have been compressed because I've been feeling normal for almost 6 days now. Huge relief!

Raff that is my DH's Bday so I'm sure you will have a great scan!!! I forgot are you team yellow??? So glad to hear the pain subsided!!

Raff, great that you have a scan date. And even better that your pain has gone too. Great to hear!

Vegas, I was similar too - it took close to 18 months to get pregnant with my pmp and I was booked in to start treatment as well. Marcy was much quicker and smoother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->