Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Becky -she is a beauty! I love the nursery too - so much room!

Aimze - sory Af got you - are you starting iui now? when do you start taking the drugs? Fx'd for a BFP on Poppie's due date!

I hope everyone else is doing ok.

I am trying to stay calm relaxed and chilled! Kinda working - taking each day as it comes....

xx

Yes iui lotte...first scan thurs to check uterine lining and then injections once a day and scan 3times a week till cd14 an if all folicles ready to go they'll pop his swimmers in washed and ready to fertilise upto 3 of my eggs! Then the tww ... You cant test early because u have an injection of hcg to release the eggs which will show positive on a test for 12 days!

Exciting.com!!

X

Aimz: That sounds really exciting except the part about not being able to test early. Are you even allowed to take a hpt or do they have you come in and do bloodwork? Even better they could do a scan. What are the chances of multiples with IUI?

Vegas i think (dont quote me lol) that normal pregnancy is 1 in 20....multiple is 1 in 5 so a pretty high chance...

They aim for 3 folicles, anymore an they cancel due to high risk of quads+....

They do an early scan at 6weeks before discharging you....An at home HPT can be done @ cd31...last time I did one @ cd26 and had a faint positive an then I kept testing until I had blood wrk...

The way I see it if it worked last time there is no reason it wont this time!!

X

Tested, too early. Negative. I been feeling sick all day this morning gagged on everything i tried to eat evrn brownies. My blood sugar has been running lower then it normally does. Which usually happens in early preg, then raises as you get further along. However i still doubt i am preg. Cause if i am showing signs i should get a positive i would think. I have one test left but will wait for a while to use it. I just want period to start now so i can start trying again.

Vicki

Vicki- I really hope you get your bfp this month!!!

Aimze-Same for you. I'm really curious how your iui goes. My sister has been TTC for 3 years now. No luck with chlomid so far :( It has been the hardest time of life for her, it really breaks my heart. All to say, she might be moving on to the next step, iui. And I would love to share with her a success story!

B&Lmom- We'll find out this time. I stayed team yellow with my DD, but now I just can't wait :haha: Plus I feel like with the PMP, and then the blood clots this pregnancy I'm just not really that attached to the baby. I've been so terrified of losing it I haven't let myself get close. So I'm hoping knowing the gender, and picking a name earlier might help me get more excited.

I think it would be cool for a suprise of waiting but i can never do it. I am always anxious to know what it is to wait. As for keep it secret between me and my husband, well i have a hard time doing that as well. I tried keeping the name a secret but again. I guess i cant keep secrets.

Vicki

Well then yay I can't wait to hear gender news either Raff woohoo!!! I don't know how you other girls do it we have some real patient folks around here!!

Gonna try hard not to waste the last test tomorrow. Want to try to wait till next week. I may have to go buy more.

Vicku

Becky bubba is gorgeous! Her nursery is lovely too! How are things going?

Tina lukas is gorgeous too! Looks so happy. Is Blake still being good with him?

Aimze boo to af but yay to starting injections. Have fingers crossed for you!

Lotte how are you lovely? I think it's best to take it one day at a time rather than looking to far ahead.

Vicki I'm hoping for your bfp.

Raff will you find out the sex if bubba on the 3rd? So glad to hear your pain has gone. I had some severe pains on my lower right side that had me in tears for a weekend then by the Monday.... Nothing!!!! Fingers crossed your placenta is on the move.

Xxx

Thanks for your support ladies you're all amazing!!

Vicky im not patient either so feel your pain...i hope you get your bfp!

Mummy2corban - glad the pain went away!

Raff- Has your sister had any tests? Iui over 3 goes is supposed to be over 80%....One isnt enough apparently...

As you've seen from my signature we found out exactly a year ago (18 months into ttc) my oh has weak sperm and i apparently have a low egg reserve...I doubt this as I have frequent periods and according to mr internet you wouldnt be regular (she says after only having a 21day cycle lol)....

To your sis raff I would recommend her OH to take a high 1000mg dose of vit c ontop of usual conception vits....my oh did and went from 5milion @ 40% swimming to 18million with 87% swimming after 3 months.

X

Becky bubba is gorgeous! Her nursery is lovely too! How are things going?

Tina lukas is gorgeous too! Looks so happy. Is Blake still being good with him?

He is such a happy Babe!! He is starting too coo and stay awake longer which is fun!! Blake does great with him and I love seeing how Lukas' eyes light up and respond to Blake. He loves his big brother!!

How lovely is that. I try get corban to talk to baby so when it's here it will recognise his voice. Is it lovely having two boys? Xxx

There goes saving the last test. But still neg. I will try to wait it out till next week.

Vicki

Laura that is sweet Corban is talking to your bump!! Blake randomly knocked on mine a few times to talk to brother as if it was a door lol. Two boys is nice. I had a play date yesterday with a good friend and we both have two boys that are the same ages and there was also another friend from high school that was there who's first is a girl and second is a boy again that are the same ages. It was cute to see all the little boys together And one girl thrown into the mix lol)

Tina it's cute! He can only string a few words together but he says love you baby and runs my tummy! Shows bump his trains etc. Think he will have a shock when baby arrives though! Bless him. Xxx

Might try to go out to dolkar tree tonight and stock up even though i dont think i am. Why what wrong i dont think i am but i will go out and buy test ti double check. But on drpefense i have my next appoiintment with my endocronologist at end of feb. Oh and she i new to me and hpher office is an hour away and i dont know if i get appointment right away or not.

Vicki

Vicki- i'm sorry, don't give up!
aimze- hoping you get a BFP soon as well!
Rafferty- glad everything is going well for you!
Mummy and B&L-how sweet your kids are! Mummy are you waiting to find out the sex?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->