Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hi ladies!

Just popping by quickly to finally share a piccy of my beautiful Rainbow, can't believe she is nearly 3weeks old already! She is growing so quickly.

Hope everyone is ok and I will try and catch up on all the news when Rosie is napping tomorrow :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_3052.jpg
    IMG_3052.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 9
Angel no we won't find out the sex. We didn't with corban either! It's super exciting not knowing! Cant wait to find out though! Xxx

Megan what a beautiful bubba! All you girlies have made beautiful rainbows!!! Xxx

Aimze- I know my sister has done some hormone tests, and her DH has been tested for sperm count/motility. Both of them came back completely normal. I think she might have an upcoming test for Endo. But she has totally regular cycles, always gets positive OPKs...she is 32. It really is a mystery that she's never been pregnant, not even a mc. The only thing her Dr told her is that she apparently has a severely tilted uterus.

I'll pass on any tips you have for her!

Bought ten test from dollar tree. Of course used one tonight. So 1 a day for mext 9 days unless af shoes. Eother way i will be ok but will buy opk for next cycle.

Vicki

Megan, Rosie is beautiful! I hope you are enjoying her as much as I am my little Marcy.

Laura, exciting you are keeping it a surprise. Did you find with Dorgan you just wanted to have him to find out what gender he was in the end? I think that part made the last month drag on more with Marcy.

I think I am in for a long night - my summer baby does not like the heat (today was 41C+). I'm hoping it cools down so she sleeps. Fingers crossed.

Yes I got very impatient with corban as I just wanted to know by the end!!! Plus in labour I pushed for 4 hours so I think the need to know what he was kept me going!!!! I love the surprise! The moment chris told me he was a boy was amazing.... Well he was crying so I had to prompt him to tell me! Hehe! The hardest is deciding on boys and girls names!!!

Xxx

Startong to get mild cramps, so maybe i will start soon. Retested and neg. So i may not test for a couple days since i having mild cramps. And i will just go from there.

Vicki

Raff she sounds like an ideal candidate for iui!!

It might be she has a hostile cervix an CM...

Cd5 scan done today!injections tonight!! X

Ok maybe cramps have somthing to do with bowel. I know i have had harder bowl then normal and it was extremely harder and tmi pain in my rectum. I was fine when i stood up but when i sat rectum hurt with cramps. But i think i am still going to start so i will wait a couple days to test again.

Vicki

Good luck Aimze! Have everything crossed for you xx

Laura, completely agree. It was meeting my bub and finding out what got me through too. When they put her on my chest I got to see first. That's all I wanted to know after I did a quick stocktake check - en fingers, two arms etc. Rich just confirmed I had seen right. We have spent years agreeing on names. Was so good to use one. I have found it frustrating though to now wait to be able to use another one :) Next timeit will be hard to come up with another girl name.

Becky we decided at the beginning of the molar that because indigo is a colour of the rainbow we would have indigo grace for a girl (I know Kate used indigo so I'm sorry Kate!!!) so far we like Corey or Cody for a boy and John for a moddle name. I love both lotsa names so I don't mind what we have! Cannot wait to look into bubba a eyes for the first time. How is the heat? Xxx

All beautiful names Laura. I can picture all names working on your gorgeous little bub. I can't wait to hear what you have :) I couldn't wait either to meet bubs and look into its eyes. My most treasure memory is that first hold and look at her eyes (when she stopped screaming). I have to stop myself from just sitting and watching her. They change so quickly. Can't believe she is 2 weeks tomorrow already. Had an unsettled night with the heat. My summer baby does not like the heat! Today is complete contrast though - rain and much cooler. Should get lots of sleep today. Fingers crossed. Having said that though, the lack of sleep beats being heavily pregnant with the heat :)

Becky nothing wrong with spending hours just holding and cuddling to disk it all in-- as you said they change so quick!!

Laura I'm soooo excited to know pink or blue for you!!

Good luck Aimze!!! Crossing everything for you!

Thanx ladies! Its like a tww on top of another tww!!

Tww to insemination then tww to see if it wrks!!

Must concentrate on my wedding!! X

At least you have some distraction from all this lovely!! Have you got your dress sorted? Xxx

Mummy2c I have not one dress but two ha! I have a shorter evening dress for dancing!!

11weeks to go :)

X

Amazing! I thought about two dresses but I loved mine do much I wore it all day! Do you have many bridesmaids! I'm so excited for you. Loved our wedding day..... Wish we could do it again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->