Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Angel: Well based on your statistics we have a 30x greater chance of a repeat MC as opposed to a repeat molar. Not sure if I like those odds, but I guess it should make me feel more confident about not having a repeat pmp. I like the idea of getting a scan before you TTC, I wonder if my doc would buy into that? Probably not as I had to beg for the ultrasound that showed no hb. Maybe I should think about switching doctors too, but that is another issue. I think my DH has always liked the idea of adopting as he likes to help people and giving a child a loving family is certainly a nice thing to do. He's OK with adopting a child who is a few years old as opposed to an infant. I think that is just because he wants to skip over that sleep deprived phase (I kind of like that idea too).

Aimze: You sound like you are doing everything right. Also, what part of Mexico are you going to for your honeymoon? I've been to Playa Del Carmen twice and it is the most relaxing place.

Playa del carmen :) yay! Any tips on trips? We're aiming to do nada but fancy a boat trip..maybe a private one? Prob too expensive tho! X

yes we do have a higher chance for miscarriage than a repeat, but 30% chance is for everyone, not just those who have had a molar..so it's a gamble every time we try UGH why can't it just be easy?? =/ i would ask your dr about the ultrasound, just see what they say? why are dr's so against giving people what they want, that makes me mad :growlmad:my dr is willing to do whatever makes me feel better, so if you are not getting what you want, go elsewhere! my hubby thinks the same way in terms of helping children, but I pray i can have at least once biological child first =/

angel id like at least 1...we were going to look @ adoption after the molar but she never called me back...im calling that fate!!

AFM - I have one large follie an 5 small....the 5 small wont mature so i'll prob just have the 1..upset with the small numbers but the 5small might have a growth spurt between now an then! iui booked for Thursday!

x

Aimze sending growing thoughts your way!

Rachie hope you feel better soon if not please get yourself to the drs. My bleeding with the normal mc was longer and so was the period after.

How are all the rainbows doing? And rainbow mummas?

Lotte how are you?

Vicki af showed yet?

Vegas and angel if a scan would put your minds at rest and your drs are willing I'd go for it. I had a scan 6 weeks after my treatment to check everything looked normal. With my mc they checked me again which helped ease my mind. Also with my early scans in this pregnancy they checked ovaries for cysts. Pregnancy is just a gamble it just heightens the worry after something like a molar. Fingers crossed for you girls when you decide to try

Xxx

No af and no signs for her either. Worked all night now 8:20 am. Dropped school kids off and my kids used to morning naps so i heading to bed. Work again all night tonight. 11 pm to 5am. Night. Or good moening.

Vicki

Aimze: One big follie may be all you need, but I hope the rest grow too. So excited for your iui next week. Both times we went to Playa Del Carmen we stayed at different resorts. The first time was an all inclusive (with no kids allowed) and it was wonderful as you didn't have to think about anything. We ate, drank, sunbathed, and slept the whole time. We did end up taking the ferry over to Cozymel and it was horrible! I threw up and Cozymel sucked. Don't go there. The second time we stayed at a regular resort and it was very nice too, but I preferred the all-inclusive. We rented a car and drove to xel-ha, which is described as a natural water park, and that was wonderful. Google xel-ha as it is a very unique place.

Angel: If one in three pregnancies end in MC and I've already had one MC and one child does that mean I'm due for a baby? I sure hope so!

haha YES vegas!! Ughh I told DH I might want to try again after 2nd monthly, is this crazy talk? Am I pushing my luck?! I want a crystal ball to tell me what will happen next time! lol

Raff how are you lovely? It's not long till your next scan is it?

Dano hope you and bump are ok?

Any news from you ladies?

Today I'm wondering if my precious rainbow is pink or blue!!!

Xxx

mummy r u staying team yellow?

vegas i'll bear that in mind :) i cant wait!!!

afm - iui tomorrow ...i took the shot to trigger ovulation but i think im ovulating now....Really hope not or the egg will have gone before tomorrow 12pm!!! booooo x

Yeah team yellow all the way!!!!

Fingers crossed you catch that eggy lovely!!! Can you test two weeks tomorrow?

Xxx

team yellow is very exciting :) wioo...whats your due date?

two weeks yesterday the trigger runs out so in about 2 weeks i'll know!! x

Yes it's very exciting! I'm due the 16th may! So 16 weeks to go tomorrow!

I have everything crossed for you! Come on eggys!!!! Xxx

Yep all good M2C, been struggling to find time to get on the forums! In fully fledged nesting mode, which for me means DIY central lol! Just as poor hubby thought the end was in sight I've decided to sort the floor out and redecorate Sidney's room too.. Cue more ripping up of floor boards and mess-making!!! :haha:

Happy v-day for tomorrow my lovely!!!

Did I miss another rainbow baby being born? Must read back through the pages!!

Woke up this afternoon with very intense cramps. They habe settled a bit but OUCH!!!!

Vicki

Dano I'm currently doing corbans room too! Baby will end up sharing but I decided we needed a change! Have an ikea delivery tomorrow for new bedding for him etc. I've been painting too! Yeah! You might as well do it now before bubba turns up. Third tri for you!!! Amazing. V day tomorrow which really helps I think!

Xxxx

Well my husband was asking me about school then said your trying to put it off and hopefully you will have a baby in a year or less, arent u. I said yup. Had a few cramping mo,ents today but i know better to think i will start any day. Thought that when i was spotting for 15 days or so last time.

Vicki

how are you feeling today vicky?

m2c - happy 24week pregnant day!!!

afm - the day has arrived!! were taking oh sperm to the hospital @ 11 then they'll wash it to remove the sluggish ones stopping the good ones going faster an then they'll put them inside my uterous!

wish i didnt have to wait two weeks!

So exciting :)

x

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I have not been around for a while. I have been horribly sick. My ms is terrible. I feel nausea all day and just throwing up as well. Does anyone have any advice? I have those stupid wristbands which do nothing, I am taking phernegan and cyclizine neither of which seem to do anything either. I ate dry toast for breakfast and then threw it up!

In other news, I have a scan at 11! I rang the epu and the lady which helped me with the cx stuff etc said oh come in for a scan! So I am hoping we see a heartbeat.

Laura - yay for viability ! Great news - you have such patience to stay team yellow.

Aimze - Fx'd for today and a BFP in two weeks time!

Dano - glad you are well

Megan - Rosie is beautiful!

Rachel - sorry about the long AF and you are feeling low. Its so hard to suffer from depression and i hope you get some help if you feel you need it.

Vicki - I hope your body sorts itself out soon

Everyone else, I hope you are all ok.

I'll hopefully update later today after my scan

Love to you all

xx

Just to let you know scan went well. Baby measured 2 days ahead at 7 weeks exactly :cloud9:

Everything else looks good and I have another scan booked in for 13 days time.
So just need to sit tight till then!

When can a start using the Doppler! :haha:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79