Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

I bought a pack of 20. But with cycle being so long and i still having a few spots here and there, i dontbwant to start to early but dont want to miss it.

Vicki

Last cycle i had symptoms ar cd 27-30, but not sure if it actually was?

Vicki

Hey ladies...

Well af showed today bang on time!!! Booking in for next iui to start Monday..

Quite pissed off an upset but hey ho, my boring desk job doesn't help!

My oh sperm count was 10mil so we have 14days to try an double it...sperm takes 3 months to change so this experiment in additional vitamins will prove interesting!

Hope everyone is well! I've been stalking x

Well google says that a luteal phase is 10-17 days long and 14 days being an average. So if your last cycle was 53 days long you could have ovulated between cd 36-43. I think I would test from day 10-11 just to cover all basis but if you don't wanna buy more then maybe delay testing for a bit longer?

Xxx

Oh aimze I'm sorry to hear the witch showed her stupid face! Boo to that!!! Hoping your new iui cycle is the one. How do you try double sperm?

Xxx

Sorry to hear Aimez. I have everything crossed for the next cycle to be the lucky one. How do you go about doubling the sperm? I hope its successful.

Hi Ladies! We're team PINK again! She looked beautiful, all measurements spot on. And the best part is my placenta previa moved off the OS, and the doctor is pretty confident it will continue to move! Looks like I won't have a premie/c-section after all. We are thrilled with the results :)

Awe sister!!!! so exciting, Im having tons of fun using Blakes old clothes with Lukas--and baby girl stuff is so much cuter!! Have you kept your daughters things to pass down??

Sorry I've been MIA for a bit--of course I think about our group often!!
Lukas is 10 weeks old already--time goes super fast with 2 kids apparently!!

Aimze Im so sorry AF came--best of luck for the next round of IUI!!

Vicki I personally had positive OPKs around CD18-21 but could hardly wait to start testing and would normally start testing around CD15.

Laura congrats on 26 weeks---really on the home stretch now!! Is Corban still good about the bump love?? The other day Blake asked when my other baby was going to come out of my tummy---little stinker there isnt anythuing else in there and I was back into my normal jeans in just a few days thank you very much!

Becky how is baby girl doing?! Is she letting you get enough sleep?? Hows the summer weather treating you--Im ready for some warm so a bit jealous lol

Lotte--Yay for a great booking in appt. I hope the nausea goes soon. I didnt believe my DH at the time but even tho it was more intense nausea with Lukas it didnt last as long as it did with Blake--I was pretty much home free after 16 weeks with just a few random waves of getting sick after that.

Raff I also wanted to know how the bleed was---and forgot to say congrats on the placenta moving--woohoo and you can DTD again now too right :blush:

I saw on FB Tung had her baby yesterday!! Another boy rainbow to add to the list!

Oh Aimze I'm really sorry to hear AF came. I know how disappointing it is. FX for next month x

I am having some random streaking/spottung on t.p. So once that stops i will probably start testing because i am hoping that my cycle will be shorter and shorter as it goes along meaning i will O sooner to. So i just want to make sure i catch it.

Vicki

Tina, love seeing pictures of Lukas on fb. He is gorgeous.
What did Cathy/Tung have?

Marcy has been so good. She is almost 5 weeks old. Wow time flies! Sleeping well and feeding well. She has started sleeping bit longer at night. We have had stretches of 4.5 hours since we finished the last feed so stretching out to 6ish hours at points. I am getting a fair bit of sleep so quite happy. She has her first wonder week early and now has decided that she requires entertainment after day time feeds. It's nice she is getting a personality :)

Us girls had our first trip away this week. We went with my mum to pick up my sister who has been holidaying in Europe for the last 6 weeks as a surprise so she could meet her niece. We had a great 5 hour drive with a baby. I ended up getting really bad mastitis Monday night (my milk fully came in) and spent the rest of the trip in bed at my sisters house. Marcy was so good for me. The antibiotics are doing their job so I am on the mend.

Aimze- grrr so sorry AF came! I really hope you get your BFP this round. So disappointing though :(

B&L- the bleed was completely gone! Still can't dtd yet though. Doc wants the placenta to move 14mm...so close! But man it has been a long time. Poor DH!
I am excited to use DD clothes again. I just pulled out her newborn stuff today. So sweet and tiny!

Tina I can't quite believe I'm 26 weeks! Amazing. Corbans still a little sweetheart with bump although that may change when baby is here! Your boys are gorgeous! A very lucky mummy! Gotta love what they come out with even if it is incredibly cheeky!!!

Vicki sounds like a good idea to start testing once your spotting has stopped. Fingers crossed this is your month.

Xxx

Becky sorry to hear you had mastitis. Hopefully your feeling better. Marcy sounds like a gem! It's great her night feeds are spacing out! Sounds like your both doing great.

As for me I'm currently potty training corban. His doing really well! His been wearing his little pants at home and we've only had a handful of accidents. I am rewarding him with sweets so that's helping (naughty mummy) I'm hoping he will be fully clean during the day so when babe arrives I only have one lot of nappies to change! Fingers crossed. Looking forward to my 28 week midwife check on the 18th feb! Woo!

Xxx

Hi everyone!

Aimze - I am sorry to hear about AF.

Raff - great news about the bleed disappearing, i am so happy for you. i hope you can relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Thanks to everyone for your kinds words about my 2nd D&C. I had a long talk with my doctor before the procedure and she ensured me that they were just going to do a targeted extraction with suction, no sharp objects, and ultrasound me the entire time to make sure they only go to the place they need to go. She is hopeful that the tissue is left over tissue and we are just now able to see it because blood has clotted to it. I should get labs back early next week and will know then whether the tissue was old and we can go back to tracking my levels or new in which case they will refer me to the OBGYN/oncologist. Please keep your fingers (and toes if you can) crossed for me. Really ready for some good news!

I have my legs and arms crossed too. Hopefully it's just old tissue. Please let us know how your results come back xxx

Kabeth, have everything crossed that its old tissue. I'm so glad they explained the second d and c to you. When will you find out do you know?. Good luck xx

Laura, wow sounds like you are a pro at the toilet training! Corban sounds like he is doing brilliantly too! It will be nice to have some nappy free time during the day beforev bubs comes :)

Tina, love seeing pictures of Lukas on fb. He is gorgeous.
What did Cathy/Tung have?

Marcy has been so good. She is almost 5 weeks old. Wow time flies! Sleeping well and feeding well. She has started sleeping bit longer at night. We have had stretches of 4.5 hours since we finished the last feed so stretching out to 6ish hours at points. I am getting a fair bit of sleep so quite happy. She has her first wonder week early and now has decided that she requires entertainment after day time feeds. It's nice she is getting a personality :)

Us girls had our first trip away this week. We went with my mum to pick up my sister who has been holidaying in Europe for the last 6 weeks as a surprise so she could meet her niece. We had a great 5 hour drive with a baby. I ended up getting really bad mastitis Monday night (my milk fully came in) and spent the rest of the trip in bed at my sisters house. Marcy was so good for me. The antibiotics are doing their job so I am on the mend.

She had a boy and named him Carson!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->