Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

I'll share what names we have so far! My DH is a very systematic, analytical person so we are literally going through our giant baby name book, A-Z. We just made it through K. And I should also add, that we barely agree on names, so it's a miracle we have this many to consider.
Here's what we have so far:

Emsley
Hazel (lol! I know I'm copying M2C sister)
Ivy
Jules (full name Juliet)
Katelyn

I'll let you know more once we get through the rest of the book.

More crazy news...so my sister has been TTC for 3 years. Finally she is getting some of the big tests done. She had an appointment Friday, where the RE did an ultrasound because she wanted to check her follicles. But while she was looking she discovered my sister has TWO uteruses (uteri??) and TWO cervixes. So wild! My sister had no idea. She has always had insanely heavy periods...can't use tampons because they soak through so fast. Well that's because she has two uteri shedding their linings every month. All to say, it still doesn't explain the infertility entirely. I guess women with this condition (uterus didelphys) can conceive, sometimes in either uterus!

Oh my raff. Wow.

I am on cd 16 and no sign of o'ing. Maybe another long cycle? Opk still not dark enough and no physical ones that i have. :'(

Vicki

Oh and tmi my arelios (sp) were huge and dark pink for no apperant reason?

Vicki

Ok, i now freaking out. I am on cd 16 and spotting a little. I tested before i got period it was neg. What going on.

Vicki

I've had ovulation spotting a few times. Do another OPK!!

My votes are for Hazel (just love it!!) or Jules so far!!

All lovely names Raff. I'm with Tina, I like Hazel too :)

That is strange about your sister especially that they havent found that before name. I hope she gets answers soon xx

B&L- i am planning on to keep testing. I thought about it being a new symptoms as well as my bb issue. So i will test next time i pee today.

Vicki

Please tell me this is it.....

Vicki

Attachments

• 20130217_115248.jpg
    20130217_115248.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 6
Raff I love hazel too!!! I know its my nieces name so I'm biased but I love it. My goodness! Your sister has been through it. What is the next step for her?

Xxx

So, usually how many days do you get positives when you ovulate. Today was positive too.

Vicki

Vicki: I typically get two days of positives

Raff: Lovely names you have selected thus far. Interesting about your sister. I would have thought that would make it easier to get preggo.

Angel: enjoy your trip!

My first monthly blood draw was Friday and I'm still negative so that's good. I also finally ovulated so AF should be here soon. Looks like this will be a 40 day cycle, which I suppose is better than the 52 day one before it. Hopefully I'll be back to 30-32 days by the time I ttc.

Raff I love hazel too!!! I know its my nieces name so I'm biased but I love it. My goodness! Your sister has been through it. What is the next step for her?

Xxx

I think the next steps for my sister are the same for most infertile women...various hormone therapies, iui, and finally ivf. But I think there is a good chance they would look into adoption before ivf. I guess her left uterus is dominant, so the doctor thinks she could only conceive when when she ovulates on her left side. And once she is pregnant it will be considered high risk. Higher rates of second trimester losses, high risk of IUGR, 85% C-section rates... I feel pretty bad for her. I feel guilty for being pregnant when I talk to her, even though she would never want me to feel that way.

Oh raff, i am so sorry. Try not to feel guilty about it. If you are really close maybe you could sit down with her and talk.

My sister had fertility problems she has 2boys and had miscarried her first prenancy. I think she was a little jealouse of me because i have so many. But my sister never really talks about persinal stuff. So sitting down and talking wasnt an option. I learned that she has to deal with it since she did not wam to talk. I love my sister but there will always be friction between us. She is 6 years older then me. She has had other problems and now can not have any more, but i think now she is ok with it. It took her awhile cause here about 6 years back she told my mom i wanted so many because my brother and sil have that many. I was pissed and hurt when my mom told me that because, before any of us started having kids and i first met my husband i told him i wanted at least 8. No one was thinking about kids yet except maybe oldest sister. But i wanted whoever i dated to know that cause i dated for a spouse not just to date.

Vicki

Good luck

I figure wed. I am due to o if i got positive yesterday and today. We will see about tomorrows. I got some bd in on saturday and tonight. I just hope just in case that will be enough. If i keep coming for more he nacks off a little. I hoping if i skip tomorrow i can get some on wed just in case i o a day later or so. I really want thos to be the month. He will deal wiith it if it happens but does not want to try on purpose ( even though he doesnt prevent.) maybe that is why he backs off cause in his mind if we do it too much it will happen. I dont know...

Vicki

Vicki with this bubba we bd 5 days before my positive and the day of my first positive and here we are. Good luck xxx

We are suppose to get 8-12 inches of snow on wed/thurs. I hope it passes us. Dont want bad weather.

Vicki

Oh raff! Your sister really is going through it. I have fingers crossed that it works out for her. At least they are considering adoption as well do there is hope for there very own bubba. I think you should talk to her she is your sister and it might make it easier. Hugs xxx

My opk looked just a bit lighter. So my surge is going down. So i thinking i o tomorrow or so?

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->