Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

B&L- the bleed was completely gone! Still can't dtd yet though. Doc wants the placenta to move 14mm...so close! But man it has been a long time. Poor DH!
I am excited to use DD clothes again. I just pulled out her newborn stuff today. So sweet and tiny!

That is so great that the bleed is gone woohoo!! Poor DHs. They go thru their own griefs while we are preggo and then the weeks following delivery too lol

Becky sorry to hear you had mastitis. Hopefully your feeling better. Marcy sounds like a gem! It's great her night feeds are spacing out! Sounds like your both doing great.

As for me I'm currently potty training corban. His doing really well! His been wearing his little pants at home and we've only had a handful of accidents. I am rewarding him with sweets so that's helping (naughty mummy) I'm hoping he will be fully clean during the day so when babe arrives I only have one lot of nappies to change! Fingers crossed. Looking forward to my 28 week midwife check on the 18th feb! Woo!

Xxx

We did treat rewards too-- you are a great mommy!! It did get kind of old after a while but you may remember Blake had the broken leg setback right in the middle of potty training so it felt like we worked on potty training forever!!

Kabeth hi and good luck with your 2nd D&C - sounds like they are going to be ultra careful.

So my husband came back from London and I cooked him dinner and waiting on the table was an envelope with a card I had written and the positive test! He was completely blown away, not in a bad way but not in a great way either. He is so super stressed at the moment and although there is never a good time, in our situation it just is what it is and I count myself extremely lucky even to be in a position to ttc yet alone be pregnant. I think he feels it is another thing to add to his list of worries but we've talked it through for ages and he's now feeling more positive and believes that what is meant to be will be. I told him to look at it as a turn in our luck as we've been having such bad luck lately. It always takes a couple of days for him to process any kind of news so will see how he's feeling after the weekend. I think he was genuinely surprised, like how did that happen! Only takes one time!

Glad to have shared with him now as have known for 5 days on my own, apart from telling you ladies. Now it's just fingers crossed for a sticky one PLEEEEASE

XXX

Thanks ladies. I give credit to corban!! His being a good boy.... Think we have been incredibly lucky with him.... I'm worried this baby could be a monster! Hehe!!!

Xxx

Molly I'm glad things went ok. It's good you can talk things through with him. Glad you found us too. I hoe we can all somehow help you through your journey

Xxx

M2C- We potty trained our DD at the same age (26 months). It was like she just suddenly understood what we wanted her to do! We did jelly beans for a while as a reward, but after a couple months she'd forget to ask for the reward and I wouldn't mention it...phased it out. She needed extra motivation to poo on the potty. For those she got a temporary butterfly tattoo, and that was the ticket for sure! After a few weeks she had at least 12 tattoos all over her body at any given time! We got a lot of funny looks when we went to the swimming pool, but I didn't care. I was just so happy to be done with poopy diapers! And now she's been out of diapers at bedtime too, so we are 100% diaper free!!! I'm really trying to enjoy that for the next few months :)

I'm hoping to phase the sweet bit out soon hopefully he will forget to ask too. His good at doing a poo in the potty. I'm hoping this continues as his done do well so far. Proud of my little fella xxx

Started opk today. Think i will go every other day to begin with. And around cd 13 go more daily.

Vicki

Thanks ladies. I give credit to corban!! His being a good boy.... Think we have been incredibly lucky with him.... I'm worried this baby could be a monster! Hehe!!!

Xxx

Naw I have two very good boys!! Tho Lukas likes to be held more than Blake I think which is just fine with me!!!

Hi everyone. Glad to see that mostly everyone is doing well.

Not much to report here. I'm on cd25 with no sign of ovulation (I've been using opk's and temping). Obviously not ttc, but I am tracking for future knowledge. Anyone else have wonky cycles after your mc and if so how long before it returned to normal? I go to the dr on Friday for my first monthly draw. Fx'd I will still be negative.

Vegas I tracked my cycles which was great when you start trying. My cycles didn't sort themselves out the only constant was af would arrive 13 days after my positive opk. My cycles ranged from 26-34 days. So opks were amazing as they pinpointed ovulation for me!! Hope af regulates for you. Let us know how your next bloods go.

Xxx

Still neg. Opk but looks good. 3rd x testing one last week and sunday and this one.

Attachments

• 20130213_121355.jpg
    20130213_121355.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3
Vegas baby me too! I had 2 cycles since the d and c. I didnt track the first one but the last one I started with tempting and the Fertility app thing. It said I ovulated CD18. Now this cycle I am on CD21 and it still says I haven't ovulated yet and I'm freaking out that something is wrong with me! Last month my CM was spot on and this time it's like different sorry tmi! But I'm totally with ya girl, sometimes I think knowing too just drives you crazy! My temp has been all over the place, but last cycle was perfect wtf

How is eveyone doing?

Vicki: that looks like you are getting close. Wish mine was that dark!

Angel: yep, it's driving me crazy. First cycle after d&c was 52 days long and now I'm on day 27 with no indication that I will o anytime soon (7 days now of super faint opk lines). I know I'm not ttc, but jeeze give a girl a break. My temps are also all over. Hope your cycles sort themselves out as well. Once my third monthly comes back negative, it's go time as far as I'm concerned.

Did you all have wonderful Valentines days???

We had a great Valentines day home! I made my DD skip her nap so she was in bed at 7pm and we had 3 quiet hours to ourselves. And she still slept in past 7am! We had blue cheese, mushroom buffalo burgers, and blackberry pie that I made early in the day. And the best part was we finally started our baby girl name list.

I had a nice one thank you, hope everyone else did as well!

Vegas- how's the opks and temping going? My app finally said I ovulated on CD19 and my temp has been up for the past few days.

How exciting Rafferty! Names are so much fun!

How is everyone doing/feeling?

Afm- leaving for Aruba tomorrow morning, so excited to get away with DH and relax a little! By the time I come back I will be days away from my 2nd monthly the just one more left can't believe it!

Thinking of you all xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->