Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Congrats Bev! Like Vegas, I was also waiting for the good news all day! So so so much happy for you!

So glad bev. Congrats. Sorry i forgot i threw up real bad last night and had a headache all day cause of it. So i slept as much as i could. I have mine on tuesday. So anxious. I want to make sure there is only one. Not that i have a reason to have more then one, except my age (35) and this is 7th preg. But i not really concerened just cause of the MAJOR symptoms that is a thousand times wores then all put together.

Vicki

Becky your not going on! It's lovely to hear. I just want this rainbow in my arms and I hope that I have the feelings you do. When I started my treatment in London they gave me a photo album of ladies and there rainbows and it physically and mentally hurt me to read through it as I never thought if be here but here I am! I'm so close I just can't believe it.

Bev such great news! So pleased you saw bubbas heartbeat. Seeing that on the screen is just amazing. Every scan does help. Have they booked you in for another?

Vicki not long till your scan either. Try not worry yourself about the sickness. I felt the worst with this one and all has been great.

Oh is hoping baby will turn up today.... May the 4th be with you! Hehe! Think this rainbow is staying put though!!!!

What do you ladies have planned for the weekend?

Xxxx

Thanks all, I feel so much better now. Just have to count down to the next scan. If I want one before 12 weeks I have to pay, so I'm going to see how anxious I get around 9 weeks, where we lost Tilly, then decide what to do. Its terrible they dont offer another, there was no one in there yesterday so I dont see the problem.
Have a friends wedding today, obviously I am the driver so anyone that knows me will know.will just hae t deny as much as possible.
Enjoy your weekends ladies xx

At least you know you can get one if you need your mind put to rest. So pleased for you lovely. Enjoy your weekend xxx

Bev, congrats on the fab scan! How exciting to just be starting your journey to a rainbow!!

Raff, fingers crossed your levels are good and its not GD so late on, only a few more weeks to go!

Ihave5, sorry you are feeling so awful.. Wonder if it means you are having a girl? Ice pops were my saviour to get me through the sickness!

M2c lol @ may the 4th :haha: no signs yet then?

Bev goodluck for today. Hope all is well and you got some rest.

Raff happy 33 weeks!!!! Yay! Hope your gd test goes ok.

Wolverine any news from you?

Vicki sorry your feeling sick still. I know I felt terrible but its all worth it.

Tina I can't wait to share my news with you ladies! I have a feeling ill go just over?! Wonder what my rainbow will be. Every 2 weeks is normal towards to the end. My next app is the 14th then I have a sweep booked for the 20th. I can't believe it. Did it feel a bit surreal for you? After all the waiting I'm so close and I can't quite believe its happening! I nearly have my rainbow in my arms!

Becky did it feel surreal for you having your rainbow after the wait?

Dano how are you getting on?

Lotte if you still check in I hope all is going well. Sending much love.

Vegas how's you?

Clo any news from you?

Ece let us know how tomorrow goes?

Xxxx

It was very surreal at the end, but then I got panicked and thought I wanted him to stay in forever!! Then I wanted him out but the induction felt like it was taking forever-- so many emotions!!

Hi ladies,
My HCG today is 14! Both yay and nay! It's not 10-ish as I was hoping for; but it's at least a good 30% off from last week.
What's even better is, my OB said to come back in a month and that he thought it would already be negative by then; and he'd give us the green light to TTC right away if it really is!
I of course asked him if it would be safe, since in the UK and States, minimum wait time seems to be 3 weeks+3 months negative. He said he would ask me to wait if it was a complete mole, but for a partial mole we could be a little bit flexible regarding my age (35). Also it would already be 3 months from the D&C and since my drop pattern seemed to be stable-ish, there wasn't much to worry!
I anyway want to wait 4 cycles to be able to see if I have a short follicular or luteal phase problem (short-ish cycles around 24 days). But this means we can start TTC again at the beginning of August.
Of course I may not fall pregnant right away, and that would also add to the wait time. What do you think? Should it be safe or not? Do you think I'm over-thinking?
I thought he would ask me to wait a year and I would be trying to persuade him for a lesser wait time :winkwink:

BTW, have a great weekend!

Wow great news about the short wait time!!!

Ece: congrats on the drop and on having an awesome doctor. Just so you know my luteal phase has always been on the shorter side (about 10 days) and I've gotten pregnant three times now (my DD, the pmp, and now what I'm hoping is my rainbow). I was still trying to figure out my cycles when I got pregnant this time so the things you are concerned about may not hinder your fertility at all. You are already charting, right? Combine that with opk's and you should be able to identify what all is going on with your cycle. And don't count on it taking too long to fall pregnant, I wasn't trying and here I am.

Congratulations Ece! Wonderful number, drop and news about wait xx

Thank you all! With your encouragements, I think I'll slowly let myself enjoy the news! But first thing first:
"Come AF come!"

I keep telling myself all this sickness will be worth it in tge end......... But it doesnt work i am tired of this and its only been 4 and half weeks since it started.... How much longer..... This sucks.....

Vicki

Vicki: good luck tomorrow. I can't wait to hear how it goes. MS is awful, but hopefully it will subside soon.

Vicki- So excited to hear how your ultrasound goes tomorrow! Hope it brings you relief and reassurance all is well!

M2C-You still out there??? Haven't seen any post from you the last couple days... :haha:

I hope she's having a baby!! I might have to go Facebook stalking lol

Good luck tomorrow Vicki!!

Raff I'm still here!!!! Just been busy! Baby still snuggle in nicely! How are you?

Ece great drop! Come on af!

Vicki I was horribly sick until about 18 weeks!! I really struggled but once it calmed down you forget about it. Good luck with your scan!

Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->