Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

.... About 9 days to go!!! Crumbs!!! Ill be meeting my much awaited rainbow. Xxx

M2c go have your baby already. I am going to bring this up at my dr. Appt tomorrow. I threw up right before class and every time i coughed in class had to take a deep breath i wake up in middle of sleep cause of it. I cant keep calling into work cause of it, did once. I just feel like some days i camt have a normal life cause of it. This sucks. I know in the end it will be worth it but that thought does not help. Will post after appointment.

Vicki

Maybe ask for anti sickness tablets? I had some but didn't work. Goodluck.

Xxx

Vicki - Sorry you're feeling so sick. Hope it goes away soon. And good luck with the scan!

M2C - 9 days! It must be incredible. I feel like Vicki here. Once I hit 38 weeks, I guess I would beg for a c-section :)

Raff - How are you feeling? What about GD?

Vegas & Bevb - Guess you're better than Vicki regarding MS. How about other symptoms?

B&L'smom & Jacky - Not much to say! Kisses to Lucas and Marcy.

AFM - Nothing new. Still waiting for AF. Fingers crossed!

I'm scared of a c-section! I love being pregnant and more so with everything that has happened. I just can't believe it. Hopefully af shows up soon for you and you can get on with tracking your cycles. Not far off negative which is such great news!

Xxx

Ece- I'm feeling great...and big. I think my brain blocked out how physically awkward the 3rd tri is. Or i guess having a 3 year old while being preg makes me have to bend over way more than I did with DD1. We've been having record breaking heat here too which adds to the discomfort. But thankfully she should bd out before summer is in full swing!

I had my urine and bloodwork done yesterday for GD ... so now I'm just waiting for results. Hopefully they'll get back to me soon! Not a fan of the GD diet and i feel guilty every time i have a sweet snack.

M2C- haha see now any time you disappear from bnb we're going to assume you're in labor!

Raff hopefully they don't keep you waiting to long! Fingers crossed its a negative result. If I have any signs ill try update you all. So far nothing is going on. Luckily its nice weather so we can get in the garden as I don't really wanna go to far just encase!!!!!

Xxx

M2C - 9 days, wow not long at all.

I've had terrible MS, well nausea, I don't know why they call it that, its 24/7. Nothing helps. I'm trying to keep busy and not think about it but its really difficult. I'm hoping it goes around 12-14 weeks. I'd just like this bit to be over! Still I'd rather be pregnant and feel like this than not be.

Bev with corban I just had the nausea and it started fading out at about 13 weeks and was gone by 16. Hopefully it won't be long till it eases for you. Have you tried the travel sickness bands? I never tried them but you can get these things called preggo pops that are meant to help.

Xxx

I once again woke uo at 1 30 and got sick at 3. I just not a happy sick person. I have a hard time keeping it off my mind. This just seems a thousand times worse then all of them put together. I went to class last night after i got sick and every time i coughed i held my breath for a sec to make sure i didnt gag. I miss my no ms preg....

Vicki

Bev: I've got the all day nausea too. It's not as bad this time as it was with my DD, but perhaps I'm just used to it (or so happy to be pg I don't care). The sea bands do help take the edge off and I find frequent meals help too. Try to stick with boring carb rich foods. I've noticed citrus and tomato based items make my nausea worse.

Vicki: perhaps your doctor can suggest something to help you.

Afm: nausea here as well. I've also been getting headaches in the evening which is quite annoying. Not sure if I mentioned it, but I'm going in to have an ultrasound performed by the high-risk clinic on Thursday the 16th. I'll be a few days shy of 10 weeks so I hope they can make a determination by then. Seeing as my pmp never grew past eight weeks, I'm sure that would be a tell-tale sign as well. Just hoping for a normal, growing baby.

Sorry to hear your not feeling so great either Vegas. Great news your getting that scan! I have everything crossed all is well. Will you feel a bit better that you will be past the pmp date?

Xxx

Thanks ladies, I'll try the bands. Willing to try anything at this stage :) And 'm just googling preggo pops, I've never heard of them.
Vegas - I've had headaches to, but I've put it down to cutting down on caffeine and not drinking enough water. Excellent news re the scan. I need to decide whether to pay or wait for 12 weeks. I'll see how I feel at 9 weeks (where I got to last time) I'd rather spend the money and know all is ok than worry.

Bev I got headaches on cutting down on caffeine.... Withdrawal symptoms!! Hehe!

Xxx

I used to drink loads of tea, so its a massive shock. I've tried decaff and its not pleasant x

U.s. Tech looked at overies first and she pointed out i had 2 cysts on right ovary and stated lets hope thereonly one, i told her t shut up cayse that is my biggest fear from feeling so sick. There was only one. Heartbeat was 161. Measure at 7 weeks 5 days so not 8 weeks. So now due dec 19 instead of 17. But its only 2 days and i usualy go early so we will see. Otherwise i got zofrin for sickness. And a prenatal with vit. B6 and ginger cause they are suppose to help too. I go back in 3 and a half weeks for my first appointment with o.b, i saw a nurse practioner today for alk the questions.

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"