Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Uuuug, the last month+ (possibly since 26 weeks, my last ultrasound) this baby has been easily head down. But this morning I woke up and I could feel this giant, round lump smack in the center of my ribs, and then I felt hiccups at the very top of my bump! She's breech!!! I've been spending all morning, every chance I get on all fours trying to get her to turn. The best I've gotten is her traverse for a little while, then back to breech. Move baby girl move!

Raff what a cheeky a cheeky girl. My sisters bubba turned breach but turned back herself around 37 weeks. Also my aunt went into have her bub turned and he turned just before they started so I have fingers crossed she will turn back for you.

I went to have baby monitored yesterday as I had reduced movement after about half an hour of monitoring baby went crazy.... Phew. Also found out that corban was back to back which is what caused my 4 hours if pushing!!! I feel a whole lot better going into labour knowing I done it without pain relief with him! Midwife said because my body has done it before I shouldn't push for that long again. Also the same midwife that delivered corban works on the midwife led unit so there's a chance she could deliver this baby!

Hope everyone is ok?

Xxx

Yep I'm still guessing girl for you!! Glad baby is doing OK but sorry buns gave you a scare!! My midwife that delivered Blake retired so I had a different one, how lovely that you could have the same one!!

Hi ladies,
I'm feeling so down for a couple of days, I couldn't follow what's been happening in previous pages. Sorry!
AF still hasn't arrived which makes me so tense! I was so sure I ovulated on April 28th (just depending on temps, still can't do OPKs because of HCG). And 14 days later AF should have showed up, but no sign!
I'm feeling like this nightmare will never end and I will never have a baby. Life just sucks at the moment!...

Oh ece I'm sorry you've had some bad days. It's so normal with this journey. We have all had those days. Sometimes it feels like one knock after another. Af will come lovely and I know that me saying that doesn't really help but it will. One step at a time. Your body has been through alot. Chin up lovely xxx

Hey ladies.....I just wanted to pop over & say hello....caught up a bit over the last few pages! Mummy2cor your bump is so cute!!

Massive congrats to the new expecting mummies since I last dropped by in January...

Iui didn't work for me so were still trying ivf now..currently down regulating my system to get started on producing lots of eggs...

Also got my letter from Sheffield....no more wee tests until after a pregnancy!

Lots of love to you all xx

Hi ladies sorry I haven't been on for a while, I think since February! Life is proper hectic and I love it!

Dan o I completely missed your bubs birth so huge congratulations!

M2c wow you have a gorgeous bump I bet you can't wait not long now!

Hey to all the new ladies (well to me anyway) and massive congratulations to everyone that is pregnant with their rainbow!

Afm I have a happy busy 2 and a half year old and a naughty cute 8 month old lol. They are both full of it and keep me soo busy! We a currently working on getting to uni so I can qualify and move to Australia :D hope everyone is ok xxx

Hi Rach, good luck with the uni applications. Sounds busy in your household. Where are you looking to move to in Australia? I'm halfway between Adelaide and Melbourne.

Good luck with round 1 Aimze. I really hope you don't need round 2. Congratulations on your letter of release xx

Ece, lots of hugs xx sorry you are feeling down. Its a huge thing to go through so it can be expected that there will be good days and bad ones. Have hope that it will happen for you. How did the bloods go this week?

Its mother's day today in Australia so I've had my first one. Yay! 12 months since I found out I was pregnant with Marcy. I got spoilt by my little girl with help from her daddy. Was just wonderful.

Much love xx

Happy Mother's Day!

Ece: I'm so sorry you are feeling down. It took my period ages to show up too. If you are concerned bring it up with your doctor and he can give you something to bring it on.

Raff: I hope you can get your baby to turn around. My dd went breech at 29 weeks and got stuck (apparently my uterus is a bit heart-shaped and it is most likely all my babies will be breech). Sounds like you are doing all the right things to convince her to move.

Afm: we are on a little beach vacation. Yesterday I really started feeling awful and by 10:00pm I started getting sick. Somehow I've picked up a stomach virus. My daily nausea combined with being up all night with sickness is more than I can handle. I just want to feel somewhat normal again.

Aimze- welcome back! I was just thinking about you recently, hope IVF is brings you a BFP right away! My sister just started her second round of iui last week. We're sooooo hopeful she gets a bfp as well.

Rachieroo- sounds very busy with two LOs...I'm not quite with 2 but just the thought is overwhelming some days :)

Well, I know my baby girl isn't breech anymore (hooray!) but not convinced she's head down either. More traverse again...hiccups on the side and when she stretches both sides of my bell moves out. It looks really cool, but no way to deliver a baby in that position! I see the Dr on Wednesday, so she'll be able to give me some advice...

And Happy Mother's Day to all of us (some future to be mothers). It takes a lot to get these babys here. Certainly a day worth celebrating!

Hi ladies!

AF is here, I think :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee:.
Still very light flow, but bright red (sorry for TMI). My first day is always very light anyways. I also have dull cramps. So I'm almost sure it's AF. Well, I must admit I'm praying it is!!!

Thanks once again for your kind words. I wouldn't have survived these days without your help.

I didn't have my HCG tested this weekend, since I was so sure I would get AF! And when it didn't come, I was going crazy; thinking if it has risen up or what! I will wait until AF is over and get tested. Hope it will be close to negative by then.

So good to hear Ece! Definitely a cause for celebration!
Mine too was really bright red and light. The next one was very heavy but normal colouring.

Vegas, sorry to hear you are feeling poorly. I hope you feel better soon xx

Raff, good luck for your appointment Wednesday. I hope your little girl turns into the right position for you xx

Ece-yay for AF!!!! Who ever thought we'd celebrate their arrival?

Afm- (tmi warning) I've had some bleeding/spotting since last night. I did a light workout on our elliptical ...not strenuous at all. Then a few hours later there was blood in my underwear and a couple hours after that I lost a large clump of pink mucus plug. Still some spotting this AM. But the baby has been super active this morning (I even think she might be head down!!!). Hmmmm just not sure if I should bother the doc or just wait till Wednesday.

Ece: congrats on AF finally showing up!

Raff: first, I love your new profile pic. So sweet! Second, I would call your doctor just to see. Any cramping on leaking in addition to the bleeding? Just better to be on the safe side.

Ece-so happy for you.

Raff-mucas plug can be lost at any time and hopefully you will be going into labor soon.

Afm i found out friday i have really low vit. D and calcium. Thry tested my parathyroid to make sure all was ok. Cause it releases calcium. But found out its ok. I sm on rx streangth of bit d. 1 x a week for 4 weeks. I go in for ob Visit may 31 other wise nothing new except harder bowels which suvk big time. started stool softner last night and hopefully it will help...

Vicki

Jacky we are thinking of perth. Our best man is there but we will see what suits us best when the time comes I can't wait :)

Raff I was a bit scared too but it's surprising how you just seem to get on with things better second time. Carys just slotted into our everyday life so couldn't ask for better. And I agree give your dr a ring won't do any harm.

Yay ece that's great news :)

Aimze its so lovely to hear from you! I wondered how you were getting on! Great news about the Ivf and your letter from Sheffield. I hope to hear some more good news from you soon!

Rachie! Awesome hearing from you too!!! I'm so looking forward to having two bundles of fun. Sounds like you have been busy busy! Sounds like you have some exciting times ahead. Keep us updated with all that!

Becky so glad you had a lovely Mother's Day with your beautiful rainbow.

Vegas how are you feeling lovely? Hope your feeling better! Morning sickness and a bug are hard work.... Hope you managed to get some rest.

Raff did you call your dr? Hope everything is ok! Thinking if you!

Ece yay for af!!! Wooooooo!

As for me baby is still snuggled in my tummy! Feeling very impatient! I have the midwife today so hopefully bubba is engaged some more. My friend Carly (who I met in charring cross the week we both started our chemo) is currently in labour! She also mc about 2 weeks after me last year and then we both fell pregnant with our rainbows. Hopefully this bubba won't keep me waiting much longer!

Anyone else I haven't mentioned I hope your ok

Xxx

Laura I hope the midwife checks you and that things are progressing!! Come on rainbow babe!!

Ece, yay for AF-- so crazy when we want it to come on!! I'm sure your next hcg will be negative-- it was so close last time!!

Raff-- did you phone your DR??

Tina my sweep is booked for next Monday... I so hope this baby decides to show before then! I'm feeling a little down right now! Need a hug!!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->