Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Rach, excuses for Perth visit sound great :) Exciting to think of meeting you and your beautiful girls xx

Laura, hoping for wonderful news over the weekend xx

Vicki, I had problems too. I ate heaps of prunes and drank heaps of water. Raff's suggestions are the way to go. I hope you get some relief soon xx

Raff, good to hear your appointment went well and great to get to see your little girl again on Monday. I hope everything continues to go well xx

M2C: happy 40 weeks! Now come on baby!

Raff: hooray for one last scan. Do you think baby will come early?

Vicki: so sorry about your bathroom issues. I had that so bad with my DD and my doctor prescribed a prenatal that had a stool softener in it and it made all the difference in the world.

Bev: you think we would all be used to blood draws after what we've dealt with. Glad your appointment went well.

Afm: my scan went great. Hb was over 180, baby is measuring a few days ahead, and we got to see our little gummy bean wiggling around waving its little arms. I'm really feeling much more hopeful. Also, my nausea is starting to subside. Of course I started wearing my seabands so this may also be helping.

Vegas Sounds like a lovely scan!! Did they give you pics to keep ?

Laura happy due date day!! Great bump pic!! You look great but there is seriously no more room in there!! How big was Corban at birth?? Any guesses on the size of this one??

Corban was a week late and weighed 8lb 2oz. Have no clue about this one! Xxx

M2C- oh i feel for you!!!! Everyone talks about baby #2 coming earlier but lately all my friends have been going past their due dates...makes me think i will too! Are you doing any tricks to get them out?

On corbans due date we tried everything! I've just been bouncing on my ball! I'm hoping I don't go to far over. I'm hoping not to make it to my sweep monday. How are you?

Xxx

I'm doing well, I feel really good for 35 weeks! I'm going to try and take a bump pic today and post it. But I just ate a giant lunch so I'm just not quite in the mood to pull out the camera yet :)

Going a little more, with a little less strain. I am going to keep taking 3 stool softners a night till i dont have to strain then i might look into taking one every other night to keep it soft but need to talk to dr if i take for too long. But hopefully i am getting things cleared out.

M2c hopefully baby will come before monday...

Vicki

Absolutely gorgeous Raff!

I hope look as good as you and Laura when I'm pregnant with no 2!

Gorgeous Raff and Laura!

Vicki glad things are getting a bit easier for you to go to the toilet.

Raff you look great! Bump really starting to get big! I felt great in the 3rd tri but I'm just feeling it now as I'm not sleeping and I'm just waiting! Haha!

Becky I'm sure you will look gorgeous with no.2!

Xxx

M2C - Your due date bump looks beautiful. Hope I'll look half as good as you when I'm 40 weeks pregnant (hopefully in the near future)!

Raff - Happy that your appt went well. Your bump is too cute to be true :)

Vegas - I'm so happy for you. I can't imagine your feelings looking at that screen!

Vicki - I know that pears work like wonders. You should also try NOT eating spicy foods. And drink lots and lots of water as everybody already said. Hope it gets better soon.

AFM - Yesterday was CD4 for me, which I haven't experienced for quite a number of years. When I was young my period lasted for almost a week, but later it dropped to 4, 3, and in the last couple of years 2 and a halfish at most. So this was quite a surprise for me. I also passed some small clots (sorry for TMI). We'll see about today, but I'm not expecting much.

Ece- wow those are short periods! I've never had one less than 7 days and the cycle I got pregnant it lasted 12! I'm jealous :)

Vegas great news about your scan :)

M2c wow you are all bump it looks so hard lol I really hope bubs comes before Monday! With Dd1 I was 2 days early and dd2 I was induced 1 day late so it doesn't always work with the second baby lol.

Xxx

Raff: beautiful bump!

Ece: my af was much longer than normal after the d&c (and the long wait until af showed). I'm sure your periods will return to normal in another cycle or two, but like everyone has said, I'm jealous of your short periods!

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm hoping for a quiet weekend. Enjoy your weekends!

Hi ladies!

What a beautiful Saturday today is. My HCG is 0.30! NEGATIVE at last, at 10 weeks! I just want to go to somewhere high and shout out! I am soooooooo happy!!!

Regarding short AF, I'm afraid it's not as good as it sounds; because it's generally considered a marker for diminishing egg quantity/quality. So be careful what you wish for :)

Well today is CD6 for me and my microscope started to show some ferning! I also did a OPK in the morning; which brought a line but lighter than the test line. So I guess O is around the corner, in a couple of days or so.

Which explains my short cycles. It seems I don't have a short luteal phase; but a short follicular phase. I'll certainly bring it up when I see the OB in 2 weeks. I tried to find some info on the net, but everything seems to revolve around luteal phase problems.

Going back to egg quantity/quality thing, did any of you use or know of someone who used royal jelly? There was a thread on another site where women 35+ swore by it. But I'd be much convinced if the reccomendation came from people I trust ;)

Sorry for the long post, but I was too excited not to share!

Have a great weekend...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"