Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Big hugs Laura. Come on bubba! Hoping for the next few days xx
Oh lovely to hear your friend from Charing cross is having hers now. Your rainbows will be special friends xx

Raff, any news?

Vicki, sorry to hear your low in vit d. Hope the suppliments work.

Rach, I haven't been to Perth myself (bad I know, I really should have) but we have friends that live there and they love it. Nice and warm especially in our summer. We wanted to move there after we finished uni but it didn't work out. Now its a bit too far away from our family. We hope to holiday there later in the year. Ooh exciting. I hope it works out for you xx

Raff - Did you call your doctor? Hope everything is OK.

Vicki - You should try staying under the sun! It's good for vit d.

M2C - Hope bubba has turned and ready to join our world! We're all too excited to meet her/him :) And for whatever reason you're feeling down, try forgetting about it, and instead imagine the first moment you'll meet your little one. I'm sure it will ease any worries.
But in case you still need them, here are many hugs to you...
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you ladies! I think its because I'm so close to meeting my rainbow and all the wait has nearly come to an end. It's Sort of brought up my feelings of the molar and chemo. Thank you all so much for being here for me! Means a whole lot

Midwife said bubba is still about 3/5 engaged and baby is just right to my back. Sweep Monday if no baby by then. Been bouncing on my ball so we will see!

Xxx

M2C: sorry you are feeling down, I can imagine this all has to be such an emotional roller coaster. It's may be the end of one journey, but the beginning of another exciting one. I hope baby gets here soon for you and that you have an easy labor.

Vicki: I agree with Ece, go outside and soak up some sun. I believe all you need is about 15 minutes a day. That coupled with the vitamins should sort things out.

Afm: my tummy bug us gone and now it's back to the usual ms nausea. My scan with the high-risk clinic is Thursday morning and I'm getting a bit nervous. I just pray there will be a living baby in there that is not a pmp. Making my dh go with me as I'm too chicken to do this on my own.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Hi Ladies, didn't mean to leave you hanging. I wimped out on calling the doctor. I decided I'd call if I saw any more blood, but it stopped completely. I haven't had any contractions, or any signs of preterm labor and baby is super active. I'll be definitely telling the doctor tomorrow. I really appreciate the concern!!!

I know i need to spend time in sun. If i wasnt so exhausted or not feeling well frim being low i would spend more time out there. Had migraine today.

Raff, i asdume its your mucas plug and i dont think you need to call but do make sure u bring it up tomorrow. Pribably means you are a little dialated i would think.

Vicki

Laura lots and lots of :hugs: I'm sure all that of you ladies that were around remember how impatient I got the last month before Lukas but then when it came to my induction day I got super nervous and wanted to keep him inside. Crazy amount of hormones changing as you get close to babes Birthday!!

Thanks Tina! Just lots of emotions and I guess tonnes of hormones. Feeling a little better today though. Come on rainbow Mumma needs to meet you xxx

Raff - I'm happy you and bubba are OK. I must say I'm amazed of your calm! And also love your new profile pic with your daughter! Her locks are awesome!

M2C - Almost 40 weeks! This is one FULL term baby! S/he must be feeling quite well in there :)

Ece bubba is clearly just relaxing! Not in any hurry! Hehe! Hope your ok xxx

I'm fine. Have cramps and freezing hands & feet. But they are just compatible with my AF. So I'm even loving feeling cold at the moment!

M2c - hope you're feeling better, people keep telling me the last bit is a drag, hopefully bubba shows up soon.
Vegas - good luck for the scan
Had my first bloods today. Wasn't looking forward to it but it was actually ok. Just waiting for my 12 week scan date, eeeeek!

Hope all is well. For those of you who are due any time now that babby will show up sooner then later.

I having bowel issues majorly. This baby dose not want me to be able to enjoy this at all. I just scared i will hurt it from the major straining i do. I am eating more salad and some diet juice. And i ate an apple for breakfast. So trying to watch what i eat. I really want mozzeralla stixs but ya, no..... Taking stool softners nightly till this passes and hopefully it passes soin. Really thought i would have to go to er with a huge bulged out amus last night. So bad. Really sucks.

Sorry tmi.

Vicki

Well jacky I will give you an excuse to visit perth :D

Vegas good luck for tomorrow I'm sure you will be fine.

Laura I know the feeling I had an appointment on my due date with my consultant and I was ready to beg to be induced and when he suggested it I was terrified, you are obviously too comfy for bubs to leave :) huge hugs though hun, hope you're not waddling for much longer xxx

Aww Vicki that must be awful. I know it seems obvious but try drinking more water, you will be using more fluids than normal so you need to compensate. Hope it passes soon xxx

My Dr appt went well. She wasn't able to determine why the bleed, but did say I was a fingertip dilated. I'm measuring a couple weeks behind. This was also the case with DD1, it's just the way I carry. But we're still going to go for one more ultrasound on Monday to check growth, see if there is any reason for the bleed, and make sure baby is head down. I'm excited to see her one more time!!! Not worried at all, just looking forward it!

Vicki- I had some unpleasant times too in the same area with constipation. I'd really recommend calling your doc and having them prescribe some creams. It cleared things up within a day or two for me. But sounds like you're eating good fibers etc. Avoid bananas! That's what got me! Lots of melons and pineapple really helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->